Have anyone got something more fucked up than this

have anyone got something more fucked up than this

i knew it

What's the story on this?

im guessing Syria war

idk, how is this any different than any other beheading?

He looks about 13 years old to me, which is fucking dreadful. Seriously tales a sub-sub human to do something like that.

Fair enough an adult who probably would kill you if he had the chance, but not a kid... Fuck

In relation to this thread, for something worse. I still think the ISIS suspended burning is BY FAR the worst death I've seen. (Haven't got webm, due to shared computer)

suspended burning? like slow cooked to death?

Exactly like that, I'm assuming someone will post, but basically there's a guy on the left, who intentionally puts his head into the flames to die quicker.... Fucking dark

the cutter was black

burning, then death by acid i would say is the worst. most fucked up one i seen was, the Mexican cartel one with the guys arms cut off, face skinned off still alive screaming.

gay ass retarded niggers

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Yeah, that one really is fucked, those sounds that guy makes are haunting.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

KEK

Jeez, that's some stale pasta.

I'm an idiot.
I literally thought you meant like suspended from air.
Like a guy boiling in a cauldron 50 feet up.

its not even that bad you idiot

They have that Mexican cartel one on here no sound tho he's got no face no hands getting his neck and skin cut with a Stanley blade

>not even that bad
It's a kid being beheaded.

Fucking sad. Its most likely from the drug war in South-America, and one of the cartels went after this kid because a family member was involved..

Poor kid. I could only skip through it.. I wish there was a hell so that people who did these atrocities could suffer.

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

What's the story on this?

Link? Can't watch a webm

crunchy pasta isnt nice user

Have u seen the one where the guys laying his head on a rock and the guy gets a massive boulder and throws it on his head it's horrid blood gushing from nose ears eyes mouth blood clots coming from his nose not good

>hurr i have no idea so im going to make up a story based on nothing so i can pretend to be cool and give a fuck about someone i dont give a fuck about

Sup Forumsro just post the whole thing for the second time in the past few hours, the wait time is boring.

i try to find the exact moment when the lights go out for this kid but its kinda hard to see. any suggestions?

Little shit probably deserved it.

got sauce with that pasta

Hillary Clinton said they are good people though so let them in!

The cutter was black

These people are peaceful refugees we should let them into our countries if you refuse you are worse than HITLER

link to the video?

>Getting political on this shit
Are you regretting your vote? or are you just insecure about it?

Download VLC you apple loving faggot

jesus..ive seen some shit but this. I'm honestly lost for fucking words right now

Maybe its hard for you to comprehend, but yes, i do care about strangers.

It was a joke lol
I think any creature below the border is sub human waste

Story known?

I'm guessing a few seconds before the dude puts the tip of the knife to his neckbone. His face was going slack then

Only when his spine is severed. So almost towards the end when he goes limp after his spinal cord separates.

He's right faggot
Just because you think it makes you look like a good person, noone gives a shit

I love how the OP wanted this to be a rekt thread, but no-ones posted anything

so why dont you actually go do something to help other people?

It didn't take long probably, it takes something like 15-30 seconds to lose consciousness when your neck gets cut, I'm not sure exactly might be less probably.

So it's not about race, it's about geography?
You really are insecure.

sup

He has a point, tho

What makes you think i don't? You don't know me.

you asked for it.

thats what he gets for posting stupid fucking bananas in ylyl threads

I thought we'd have a definitive answer now that ISIS are recording deaths in HD... but alas, it's still not known

I've seen a video with the guys eyes moving after the head separates, but I don't know if I'd go as far to say that he was conscious

Insecure about what? You keep saying that and it makes me think you are a lil upset that she didn't win.
If it's not white it's waste

i want the sauce you fucking nigger

Edgelord detected

Oh, so you are just retarded? got it.

a kid being beheaded is up there.

You had to go and do it didn't you nigger faggot

Sorry buddy, but that kid took a while to die. He was face down, horizontal, so was getting ample blood flow. So he couldn't pass out due to loss of blood pressure. He was definately weak bc of it tho. He didn't have strength to move around but was still alive. Until the spinal cord separation I believe.

Why did I watch this?

Like a detailed explanation and complete background on this kid and the ape that killed him?

The evil shits that did this were caught by their own, arrested tried and hung. It was a couple from Syrian Freedom Fighter groups i believe. Killing a defenceless 13 year old. I hope they rot and burn in hell for eternity.

you're itt. i know you.

Nice bait retard

i.. i did.

Yeah I was having a good night then I clicked on this post. I did not want to see this shit ever thank you OP you asshole.

I get to bask in the glory of this for 8 years

God damn i love the YNC

Kek

It was a joke

wait did u bait me

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments.

MODS

Le no hands, box cutter man is still worse then that.

MODZ??

What's better liveleak? Ogrish? The ync? Or kaotic?

disney

O or best gore how did I forget that

rest in peace.

the most unfair death ive ever witnessed.

jesus fucking christ op thats a goddamn kid

Try me faggot ill have you scalped like the bitch at the end of kill bill vol.1 with my awesome katana blade that can cut through a tank like its butter

I didnt know ogrish was still a thing.
Documenting reality and bestgore are my go to's

Ever been to moid ? Its gone forever now

asshole troll nigger

This. Can't post the webms tho. To big.

How do people do this stuff user?

I have jackoff so many timein the shower i just know i created a tonne of mutant sewer babies

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

Why'd did he kill the kid?

thanks, made me lol

if you don't raise a kid with compassion, it will have none when it grow's up it's pretty simple.

Tbh I don't know either I never really go on them sites as u can tell I remember the rotten.com days God damn it don't judge me

Fucking 2 guys 1 hammer
Worst gif I've ever seen. The way the guy's head kind of bounces with the hammer haunts me to this day

horrible absolutely did really have to fuck after

its worse with sound