USA vs. Mexico hype

From the looks of It, this would be our squad. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7tx_yquiUY
youtube.com/watch?v=k0eCML8A7BQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are there a 1000 threads about this meaningless match?

>altidore

When will this meme end

>Boreball fan detected
Nobody gives a shit about the cubs anymore, their 2 days of glory are over.

both teams are making the WC easily, this shit is irrelevant

I-is that Jermaine Jones?

>Pulisic
>ez pz lmn sqz

Yes German Jones

>Jermaine Jones
I'm so sorry.

Sup Forums shit flying over and it's a good international derby match

>Bradley

Why is Running Bald still on the NT?
Has he done anything in the past couple of years?

How many Bongs

29 bongs

What are the chances that Americans give good banter at the game? Like start chanting BUILD THAT WALL instead of U S A

Is it possible or are the people in Columbus and football fans a bunch of fags?

Why are you a newfag?

>Chandler

>pulisic
>2 goals 5 assists In 10 matches
Why the fuck do americunts overrate this shitter, those stats are fucking average. Sure It's impressive for a 19 year old but that goes out the window when you're on the pitch playing against experienced footballers.

The US will win 3-1.

Angsty Mexicans will try to foul Pulisic out the game and some beaner will get a cumulative red by the 65th minute.

>stadium officials ask ticket holders not to discard the cardboards under their seats to create a mosaic at the beggining of the game
What will It say lads?

Calm down Paco, you'll have time to vent against our American dos a cero victory when you're building dat wall for President Trump.

>Altishit

>Jones

>Bradley

>Johnson in the midfield even though the kraut always forces him to play back

>Besler

We're going to be destroyed and its all because of injuries and having useless my little sawker chokers

It's time putitos, In 9 bongs Mexico "the greatest sporting nation In Comcacaf" will make history at columbus.

KEK kids hitting mexicans with the bantz already

youtube.com/watch?v=p7tx_yquiUY

How can the yanks even compete, we got Tecatito "Mexican Messi" Corona.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0eCML8A7BQ

>soccer
>hype

Mutually exclusive

Pride Is on the line lad, we can't let these fuckers win In columbus. It's all we've got.

Vela is superior to him.

well good for us we have both, I predict a 4-0 win tonight for mexico.

As long as Herrera and Duenas don't play, I'm fine.

Cuantas horas faltan para el partido? 4?

how many hours (faltan?) until the match? four?

is that what you asked?? i took french in high school so my beaner is pretty bad

>yfw when an american flag on here says "we" or "our" you don't know which team they are referring to

"You Have To Go Back" for all the Mestizo chicanos in the crowd supporting Mejico LMAO

The United "if you want a better peso, better build the wall when we say so" States of America

I know this isn't the actual lineup but why are you fags complaining about Altidore, he's been in real good fuckin form this season.
I'm spooked about Chandler and Bradley

Yes, I asked that. But I read the thread and the answer was there. Thanks anyways man.

I demand Trump in the stadium and make the kick off.

lmao i remember during the copa america he was quick and nimble but the moment he made contact with another player he got knocked over because he weighs like 90 lbs

Guys im gonna go to the gym across my university campus so i'll be back in about 2.5 hours. make sure this thread is hustling and bustling by then ok love u xoxo

The fuck are you doing at the gym for 2.5 hours?

He had that one pretty good performance in a 2-1 win against Germany during the 2015 summer so thats why he's still being called up

>Altidore, Bradley
>Both play on a Canadian team
Really get's the mind wandering...

There will be less confusion as soon as President Trump initiates Project Build the Wall in this country en masse.

make mexico great again

Walking there takes 20 mins.
Deadlifts take about 20 mins
Rest of the back/bicep workout takes about 30-40
Then I do abs which takes about 10
Then gotta walk back which takes another 20

Whatever happened with the Brek Shea meme?

>President Trump
so happy this is going to be a thing, godspeed Amerimate

CTR assassinated him for posting pics of him with guns and an american flag t-shirt

>Altidore
>Jones
>Bradley
>Gordon

Jesus fucking christ can these wastes of oxygen please fuck off from the team already? I'd rather we lose while fielding the upcoming prospects like Pulisic, Carter Vickers, and Green rather than force myself to endure disgusting bunker ball MlelS style trash play.

Fuck off faggot this is the only relevant divegrass game on the planet. Chicanos become an hero when mexilel loses

Altidore and Jones are fine. Stop your bitching about them. Those BBC's are in pretty good form this season, especially Jozy "Get Drunk and Insult Random Whores on Twitter" Altidore

I'd rather not have cucks who abandon their continent to kick a soccer ball for money

>>>/mls/ is your containment thread, redditors.

>No Wondolowski
Shit.

/MLS/ is for yurocucks too

>Altidore and Jones are fine.

Altidore is trash in every game that isn't a friendly or against an irrelevant 3rd world Caribbean island and Jones is too fucking old to still be on the team.

who /chicanobutproudamerican/ here?
thank god we don't live in a 3rd world shithole lads, let's show our appreciation

>Altidore

>fine

>yurocucks
I hope Pulisic gets a not only a career-ending injury while scoring an own goal, but a type of injury that will affect him the rest of his life
Just to piss you people off

Has Chandler ever played a good game for the US?

>"yurocucks" for wanting better not-shit players

Are my little sawkeroos always this embarassing?

A decent half against Argentina when Bradley was still coach
Another one who I wish would fuck off

>defending anyone who is in the MLS means you're an redditor
Could you please stop sucking Yuropean cock for once

>yurocucks abandoning their national soccer league for leagues thousands of miles away
You people ruin what it means to be an American

You're only embarassing yourself at this point, fight and win.

How could you dare pull for the USMNT and be such a fucking anti-American cuck?

Stream anyone? I wanna see the "Build the wall" chants and the following meltdown

>Defending Altidore because he's in decent form this season means i hate Pulisic
How bout starting both, dumb faggot

Please stop associating your shitty hipster kike league to America. Mls will unironically die once they realize no one wants to watch shit soccer here and the USMNT will improve ten-fold as soon as our players are actually forced to compete in European clubs who play at a high level.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

How are those two things equal?
Soccer will die here
There's only so many cucks willing to lower themselves to follow a non-American league

wow no one wants to thank the based white man for saving us from poverty and despair?

>defending altidore for scoring against My little sawker traffic cones

>defending altidore at all

Those were your first two mistakes, redditor.

Again, this is not the thread for praising My Little Sawker.

>>>/mls/

not a chicano but i do thank these whyte azz honkies from savings us from poverty

>usa gets a free kick on the edge of the area
>mexico builds a wall
hopefully the crowd bants will be good at that moment

>cuck

>cuck

>cuck

You have autism. Well you have to have some autism to be watching mlels in the first place.

what happened to that blonde twink from iceland

Doubt it
Most of the American crowd will probably be libcucks

He sucks

Better than a yurocuck

shart

Please redirect your kike league propaganda to here >

>kike

>kike

>kike

You have autism.

>irrelevant 3rd world Caribbean island

This is basically what Mexico is. Just instead of being an island it's attached to the GOAT States of America

>watching and supporting a shit league with no talent is anti-American

Kys.

wish more people realized how good we have it
mexico is fucking awful

The league sucks because there it's new you fucking idiot
You think if you start a league tomorrow it's gonna be any better 20 years from now?

LMAO bro you think Mexico is bad? I've been to Mexico city which is arguably one of the worst places in Mexico and its still 100x better than India, where my parents are from.

Mexico is shit but it could get a lot worse my man....

He is only 27.
He will be at the next 2 (two) world cups.
He will never be good, and we will never be good with him in the team.
But niggerloving cucks will keep saying "B- but he's the 4th highest all time scorer!"

Get a better target forward
They don't exist
Bobby Wood is a meme but also isn't a target forward
Neither is Icelandic Kevin Bacon
Or that beaner in the Netherlands

I honestly can't wait for mls to die here.

Would you mind dousing your ultras scarf with bleach and choking on it?

nope because i live in the greatest country in the world :')

4 more bongs Hans not yet

Im hoping for a Mexican breaking Dozy's leg or he cramps out as soon as he steps on the field.

Only if you promise to die from choking on the next yurocock you suck

hopefully mexico wins so i can get 30 bucks off the deal...or mexico loses and I basically paid 20 to see them fail and laugh at my mexibros how superior USA is

Hopefully in 2 years someone in Europe starts performing well so we can finally kick out that bumblefuck nigger from the nats.

You can die from sucking that cock too

>a my little sawker cuck obsessed with dick

What a surprise....

I'm obsessed with being proud to be an American
If no one else is then I'll be proud by myself