BREAKING: @FIUFootball TE Jonnu Smith will miss remainder of season after his 5-month pregnant girlfriend threw boiling...

>BREAKING: @FIUFootball TE Jonnu Smith will miss remainder of season after his 5-month pregnant girlfriend threw boiling water on his head.

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/florida-international-university/article113860813.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit it's real

bitches b cra u no wut i sayin?

Execute women

You can serious 2nd and 3rd degree burns from that shit.

That being said, what the fuck.

Does anyone on spee know the feel of getting a crazy bitch preggers?

>When Smith didn’t react strongly enough for her, she started hitting him with her open hands, she told police.

almost, lost my virginity to a girl when i was too dumb to use a condom. contacted me months later, but it was just some other bullshit. only nervous in hindsight 2bh.

I had sex with a hispanic chick once, does that count?

yes and let me guess she already had a kid

Now that's what I call a hot date!

Build the fucking wall, Carlos.

CARLOS

thats a fucked up way to go out

Will she already lose custody of her kid after that?

Depends, did she have a good reason for acting out?

It couldn't have been just a simple argument

miamiherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/florida-international-university/article113860813.html

According to a news report he wasn't paying enough attention to her

If he pressed charges yeah. They'll wait to try her after the baby is out and it goes to him if he wants it. We're also assuming she survives him chimping out on her when he realizes his future is over

>It couldn't have been just a simple argument
yes because a simple argument has never ended in a fight or worse

>spend 10 hours a day training to become one of the best athletes in the world and most likely a millionaire when you enter the draft
>gf prob won't have to work a day in her life
>ruin it for both of them

JUST

i'm saying how the fuck did it come to that. yes it could have started as an argument, but i don't care about ethnicity you are, you are a fucking insane person to actually do what she did. he could have died honestly

inb4 divorce
inb4 she keeps the kid
inb4 face is melted and lost half

with the account that been described so far I would assume he would have a strong case to get custody

>girlfriend
>divorce

She is probably some bipolar sub100 IQ sheboon cmon now

WE'RE GONNA BUILD THE GODDAMN WALL
AND CARLOS IS GONNA PAY FOR IT

still child support for 18 years

>sheboon

Fuck right off.

>She walked over to Smith and poured it on him.
>When Smith didn’t react strongly enough for her, she started hitting him with her open hands

he didn't react strongly enough after getting literally boiled, the fuck kinda reaction was she looking for.