The VVitch

What does Sup Forums think? Just watched it and found it really effective

its a good flick, no biggie

Effective is a good word for it. Extremely unsettling atmosphere. Oh shit moments are better than jump scares.

I want to live deliciously with Thomasin on my face

It would be a 10/10 for me if It had ended right as Black Philip Spoke.

Costumes/time-period-dialogue were on point. Everything else fell into place as a result.

I agree with you on that one. The whole witch cult felt a bit cheesy to me, especially considering they had never hinted towards more than one witch before hand(that I remember, at least)

That sounds cheesy as fuck but the voice they used was perfect in every way

The fucking barn scene was terrifying

but then this scene wouldn't exist

tfw you will never live deliciously

Is it me, or did she look like a Wallace and gromit character

*chicken run

that fucking show is the scariest thing i have ever seen

Loved it, it's the best movie I've seen released this year so far. Then again, I don't live near a city that gets a lot of releases so I haven't seen any of the festival stuff yet

Reminder that Black Phillip did literally nothing wrong

delete that abomination

4 u

Thought it was pretty meh. Same for It Follows.

I watched it in a practically empty theater (only 2 chicks around my age in there), but I liked it a lot. Great use of atmosphere and music. I wanted Black Phillip to speak more though.

I thought the Black Phillip part was perfect. You saw enough of him to imagine what he would look like and he said little enough that you couldn't get used to hearing him speak--it was eerie the entire time.

Post thicc thomasin booty

Oh yeah, it was a very effective scene. Probably the best in the whole film. It just left me wanting more is all.