Be me on tinder

Be me on tinder
>Hitting it off with this girl im really digging, Just my type
>10/10 fliritng and wit (on my part I think)
>Offer to be her PT half as a joke half for real, she accepts
>Offer to take her to see a good movie, she accepts
>Give her my number, but still using tinder
>more good banter, then she texts me "send nudes" as a joke since it was written as 777 33 66 3 0 66 88 3 33 7777 (google it)
>Pic related is what I sent back
>Gotten nothing back since

What the actual fuck, the only way I can decribe what Im feeling is being set on eternal fire in a cage, with two buttons just out of reach, one dumps water on me and puts me out and the other lets me die.

Can she just push one already fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably someone catfishing you

Fuck dude you might be right....

or she's busy, one of the two

its been like two days.

You're comparing not getting a tinder response to
>eternal fire in a cage

You sound like a super emo bitch.

send some dick pick

Did you try sending nudes?

Tell her it's time to get schwifty in here.

did you text her? has she been on tinder at all?

>has never used it

Not emo, just lonelly ffs, this chick is super fucking hot, enough to put me out of action for an entire day waiting for a reply. I have had a fair few girlfriends dont shame me for getting pissed off about pont

On her profile it said she wants a snapchat buddy, im cool with sending nudes but its tinder dude, she may be screening as a joke, no girl would ask for nudes on tinder before gettin a number, you think hot girls have a shortage of guys who willl send them stuff?

Na she has my number, I asked her out so I gave her my number.

But if she told you bix nood, why wouldn't you send her some?

Dude fukin use ur head, you cant send nudes over tinder, if she rlly wanted nudes she should ask me over text, and she had my number. It was a joke man, and was half to test i bet if I just want sex.

You can't be out of commission for an entire day waiting.... Women can sense desperation a mile away. She definitely notices if she sends you a message and you respond immediately.

I'm guessing you came off way strong and she lost interest.

It's simple, send nudes.

Do you think a decent looking chick cares that much if you were genuinely hitting it off with her?

but she already said we can do something fuckkkkk, I found her facebook just then btw lol

Didnt do this once. give me SOME credit christ. The worst thing I did was send 3 messeges in a row, one at 4am one at 9am and one at like midnight.

Moved from desperate to stalking quite quickly..... Slippery slope OP.

>WTF I thought you were different
>but you're just like ALL the other girls
>ya only want ONE thing.

First: you made your self seemed surprised that she wanted to fuck as if you didn't. I know it was a joke but if you look like a beta cuck faggot no one would see the joke.

Two: you referenced that she is like other girls. If you went to your mother and compared her to another mom don't you assume that even as a joke it would hurt her . Ya done goofed. Don't compare women to women especially in a sexual manner. Also it sounds like you ducked others and she was probably "wanted" something more. Yet we all-knowing she wanted to fuck as girls are whores

>three : unless she was being sexual in reference you called out that she wants to fuck nasty from the back as if she was a dog licking water from a dish. Always gauge where women are with sex and because some want to look at it as if it's "a special moment" and not be called on it like they are a common whore

You fucked up mate. Sorry . Keep on swiping

Just to see if she was a catfish son :[ hahaha

lol tinder sloots
Wait dude start from the begining what the fuck happend?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling.

But if you send a girl a message at 4 am, and don't get a response, and don't take the hint.....

You're a fucking idiot.

Are you high? She just sent me a meme, So i memed her back its a ur not like the other guys meme its a fuckin spin on how GUYS just want nudes for fuck sakes, you know the first thing i said to her was something like "I use bicyle crunches for abbs, but im sure you can find a diffrent use for them"

Fuck ME you take everything to littiral here, I made it pretty clear I wanted to fuck but some actual substance and relationship potential there to....

It was a day after that son, she sent me a messege at 2am (the last 1)

Wutever I give up, Mostlikely she just found someone better, happens all the time on tinder.

>4am Hey bb... awake?
>9am morning bb
>midnight plz rspond

Nice work op.

Damn son, could you insult her harder if you tried? She's playfully asking for nudes and your reaction is "wtf you're just like all the other girls". You've embarrassed her dude, she was reaching out for your dick. She obviously wants to be a bit dirty, why make her feel like shit?

Total beta

well, OP, shit will get better

dunno what else to say, sorry Sup Forumsro

This actually made me laugh ahaha, Just rememebr tho she was replying insatntly beforehand, and the midnight reply whas what is in OP, it ends the convo permanantly and politelly.

You sir dont get it either, not mater how many times I explained it.

from what i can gather, everyone in the thread thinks you fucked up

maybe swallow whats left of your pride and admit its a lost cause

Damn stop whining, you don't even know her and you're freaking out. She didn't reply, she's either not interested, found someone else, or is a catfish.

Just move on and stop dwelling on a girl you never even met before.

Thanks, Im normaly not this active in a thread but I gota vent because It was so flawless, the main problem is all she needs to do is say fuck off, or unmatch me to end my pain.

Understand this you walking failure. Do I know you , did she know you, everything we know about each other is based on that one text you sent on the pic. Based on assumptions unless you have a 10 foot cock , you went off and tried to get dirty on tinder. That text may be small but it's all I know about you and the same way she does. It's all about context and in one text you struck out three times bud.maybe it was different but all I see is three fuck ups in one text

>end my pain

Oh god tho its happend to me before its not a new thing, this one is just ruining me the worst.

How can things go from perfect to fuck me in the ass wtf just happend, She already said yes to going out twice. THATS my greff with this situation, that and she wont unmatch me.

time to share the fb, op

Wait wait explain. I tried to get dirty? what? I DID THE EXACT OPISITE. Atleast show me where i fucked up.

agreed.

maybe we can smooth it over for you

Na fk u

People who do that for revenge as souless fucks, and women.

Okay, I feel a little bad for you because you might be genuine.

But, think about this rationally. You don't know her. You thought you did, but you can't know a person through a screen. I know it sucks that she isn't replying but you also have to consider the possibilities. It probably has nothing to do with you, especially since she already agreed, so maybe something else came up.

Who knows, she could be dead...

But really, I know it sucks but just keep looking for other matches. No biggie fam. :)

maybe she was talking to multiple people
maybe someone else send her nudes
maybe she's gagging....on their..... throbbing cock..... riiiiight NOW.

She most likely isn't even interested in dating. Once you realise that everything women do is motivated by the desire for attention, it all fits into place.

Lol found the virgin

THANKYOU yes its 100% genuine, and oc I have, the possibilities are she has not checked tinder, she found someone better on tinder or IRL, she died, or she cant be fucked to reply.

Back to what I said in OP, Wish she could just kill it already, I really wana unmatch her myself but that cancer spark of hope is there JUST INSASE she has not read it.

So much this. There's literally a queue of dudes for any girl on tinder

Me while reading

Well wait it out and see but in the meantime find other people

Yeah yeah, but she was talking to me for 3 days straight. It ment something fam, She said I could be her fucking PT where I watch her at teh gym dude.....

I know this feel, man. But hoes on Tinder are just hoes, man. 99% of the time they're there to boost their ego and self esteem. Let her go. Focus on other.

She's probably getting cosmetic surgery and can't contact you just yet.

Ok as a meme tho, When I find someome I really like on tinder I shut everyone else out, Its a bitch thing to do but im to empathetic because if I was her I would want to know Im the only giving her attention. I dont want to be swimming in pussy, Im at the point in my life where kissing is more desirable then fucking (anyone know this feel btw?)

You're on tinder faggot. find another one.

There is a difference between being dirty and being smooth. It would have been fine if you cut the text up into three . But you literally gave her two opened questions and one statement. This is not a job interview , she won't reply back to all three and if she did she would have to pick one to respond to. And considering both questions 1. She would have to try to defend her self or the 2. She would have to get dirty with her reply.

You fried her bro . Don't send large text. Also always remember she's talking to other dude on tinder. You're job is not to get with her but beat them. It's all a game of who gets the puss.

Town is to small. You underestiamate her hotness.

>You only want one thing dontcha ;)

She probably took that as an insult.

Ah shit dude. I'm sorry, I've been stood up before by a girl from tinder myself.

Question? IT was not a question you fool, It was a big block of what girls usualy think when guys ask for nudes you FUCK just with the genders reversed. Dont think you relized that. Its ment to be read as one big joke, while also saying "NO I DONT JUST WANT NUDES BITCH" Read above, It was an obvious joke

You'll get nothing stinking of desperation & asking Sup Forumstards for dating advice.

Have you tried actually going out and trying to engage in converstations IRL?

I am basically the same way as you. Uninstalled tinder. Trying to actually talk to girls I do not know. Not just texting some stupid pick up lines hoping that the hoe will read it and swipe me

Yeah like you went out and she never showed? I have had that happen once, but this chick has cut me worse.

you should try one last ditch attempt at communicating and send noods. if still a ghost then say fuck it and find another slut. easy

Dude.... NO GIRL is hot enough to justify whining on the internet after only talking to her online for 3 days. Get a hold of yourself.

Post the conversation

Im so fucked in the head atm that Im considering going past every store and going up to chicks who work there and saying, "hey, I have been past ur store a few times and I notice how pretty you are, so "write number" heres my number, would love to find out if ur looks are on par with ur personality" - Reworded OC

agreed. its not like yall were together years/months. this is a no brainer. try again. then move on

Like you could do that but that's also kind of creepy

Maybe try being normal?

this

Unless you told me that joke in person I would understand but it's through text. In text all reply's must be in an ambiguous form or they won't read right. Example.

Faggot
Faggot
Faggot

Can you tell the difference in the manner I wrote all three. They all have different context but as I assume you can't tell because I didn't say them in person.

So no one can tell a joke to an actual statement through text. Just putting you on game bro.

wtf is wrong with that son, reword it abit and its perfect.

Boiled down its, Hi ur hot as fuck hers my number, Im intrested in ur personality as much as looks. bam?

Yeah that makes sence bro thanks, BUT and as someone said before about context, she knew alot of what I said was sarcastic so she should have inferred it was sarcasm. Trust me she knew what i ment.

>Using tinder and expecting anything other than hookups and sluts

That's a creepy thing to do.

But who am I to judge. I don't talk to girls unless they start talking to me.

I was saying this yesterday in a tinder thread... went on Friday to the Uni cafeteria for the sole purpose of talking to grills sitting there alone. 'cause everyone's saying "putchoself out there, user, go talk to people" and so I fucking did that. Although on my way to her I actually did a 360 and walked away because >no balls

But I'm staying positive. It's not like I'm a wizard (yet).

Because girls don't like to randomly be approached like that, like wtf

This. Stop getting Oneitis and you'll start getting laid. Never emotionally invest in anyone or anything until you've already put your dick inside it.

send this

Dam lol ALMOST got through with no dick picks lol.

SOMEOME MAKE A BLACK COMMENT OR A FORSKIN COMMENT!

Well maybe she didn't since she's not replying lmao

The fucking joke is that every single basic bitch says

>I AM NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS

>but here's my IG/SC just in case you want to follow me and look at my shallow basic bitch life

The trick is to just overlook this shallow attitude because they're craving the attention and the D.

I dont give a FUCK about gettin laid alone tho jezzuz, I have had enough of that.

There have been studies that if a guy is hot enough, all rules go out the window and it's virtually impossible for the guy to be a creep.

tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

Basically just by first look a girl knows who she wants to fuck and who she doesn't, and if words can change that, she was just going to use you for money or as her beta cuck either way.

Its creepy without confadance, Why would you try to educate me when im 21 and you did a 360 from girls (not being mean) atleast ur trying man. Its hard IRL to talk to chicks and its creepy all the time unless you are confidant.

Well I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that OP isn't that hot lmao

Same fag OP here, TOLD YA^ you are always creepy when aproaching, you just need to out do the creep with attractiveness.

>Why would you try to educate me when im 21

Man, you know nothing about life. You're still a kid at this point.

It is not easy for everybody, I know.

Try sound less thirsty, fag.

sometimes rape is an acceptable option OP. Never forget that.

Im pretty decent, but if I posted youz would probs shit all over me, Im smart and athetic and have money, only down side is my spellling rlly.

Btw guys this thread is really helping me get my mind off it slightly......

Has nobody suggested it's okay to maybe constantly ineptly & desperately chasing after pussy for a time? After a shitty break up went without for a year and a half then 5 come along in a month, only stopped because I decided to keep one & now it's practically sex on tap again. Just concentrate on shit that actually matters in life & it'll come along in time..

Woah ur above 21 and ur still doing 360s from people? again not being mean but try to take a lession from the h3h3, the older u get u should give less of a fuck about what people are thinking. Just be urself and talk to people.

There is no way you have a big sexual past if you are getting this hung up on a tinder conversation.

You're not lying to us, you're lying to yourself.

this

Fuck off edgelord

for me 4 girls is a big sexual past, since I was a virgin untill I was 18.

kek

Not everyone is a memelord OP. I think you came off as a neckbeard nice guy even tho you were just joking

lol he made me giggle wtf, edge lord is saved for worst stuff bud

She memed me first bro, and it was a facebook meme at that.

She even said (not a miss spell) that one of her fave movies was meme girls