How do you feel about Gordon Ramsey and his shows, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about Gordon Ramsey and his shows, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw
youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE
youtube.com/watch?v=8_q4Bvf0yHA
youtube.com/watch?v=99-n42Xb6NQ
original.livestream.com/solitary_snake
youtube.com/watch?v=mLJj96InBIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S

MUPPET

FUCKING

He is a meme chef

RAW

BEST EPISODE OF EACH ONE OF HIS SHOWS?

OI
ALL OF YOU

C'MERE

Post the pizza

I honestly admire how much work his puts into his own shows. He could half ass it but he's seriously invested 100% in all of them

NOW FUCK OFF

I think his face is disturbingly wrinkly.

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw

COS I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE ALL DAY WAITING FOR YOU TO COOK ME A DECENT SCALLOP, YOU FUCKING PILLOCK

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

MY SIDES

he tells it like it is

under cooked

basically, the eighth season, until raj was eliminated

youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE

I like Bar Rescue better.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8_q4Bvf0yHA
This is pure theme kino

OI WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, YOU FOOKIN PILLOCK COME HERE, WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE, YOU FOGGOT TO BROIL DEH EELS DINUNT YOU, JESUS FUCK ITS STILL BLEEDING, WHAT ARE YAH PLAYIN AT YOU FOOKIN SHIT, AND WHAT ARE THESE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE, OH LORD JESUS CHRIST THIS IS YESTERDAY'S CABBAGE INNIT, I SWEAR TO CHRIST, YOU FAKKIN NUNCE, I NEW YOU WERE A FUCKING MISTAKE, YOUR MOTHER WAS A STUPID FAT WHORE, SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT ABORTION, I SHOULD HAVE PUT PAINKILLERS IN HER HAM BLONGERS, IF DIS WEREN'T ON TELLY YOU'D BE ON YOU WAY BACK TO THE WORKHOUSE YOU USELESS SHIT

Question, Sup Forums:
Could you cook well enough to impress chef Ramsey?

He's based and his best show is KN U.K.

I could. I worked in a pretty upscale restaurant for a while. Cooked food for Politicians and NBA players. Although hes a super perfectionist so i'm sure he'd find something to bitch about

Every TV chef is a meme. But hes the most real of them all.

>he actually has a job
I bet you have a wife too, faggot.

>who is Marco Pierre White

Needs to learn to appreciate good 'za.

OI, ALL OF YOU, C'MERE.

HE BRINGS THAT PISSING OVER...
AND THE BIG SURPRISE IS THE FUCKING BASS IS FOOKIN' RRRRAW!!!!

HOW MUCH IS IN THE BIN?
LOOK! LOOOOK! MY GOD.
HOW MUCH IS IN THE BIN? HOW MUCH IS IN THERE?

Here's your 'za chef, I made it the proper 'go way

>image.jpg
Dumb iPhone OP, check
>Ramsay
dumb Sup Forums meme, literally, and also pasta spam by some fag, check
>plebfaggotry
check

It's not even done.

Nobody cares what you think retard.

Fuck, at least the cheese stays on a fucking Dominos or Papa John's pizza.

Used to love watching Hell's Kitchen but it just became too formulaic, to the point where I gave up a couple of seasons ago. I do still like watching the compilations of the dinner service meltdowns though. Same with Kitchen Nightmares, it's the same thing every week but I love to see him freak out at the food and filthy kitchens.

That's the 'go way, chef

This reminds me that it's way past time for Sup Forums to have sound for webm's enabled.

Geez, it's not even that bad. The fuck was Ramsey's problem?

The BLACKEDposting probably means that's never happening though

His freak outs aren't real. He's nothing like that. That's ruined the show for me. I knew it was fake.... I just didn't know how fake. The UK hells kitchen and kitchen nightmares are good though.

Hell's Kitchen pisses me off because the girls always, ALWAYS win.

It's not even supposed to be a 'go 'za. It's a normal """""""""""""""""""""""""thin""""""""""""""""""""""""" crust 'za.

Pretty much this. in UK Kitchen Nightmares he gets annoyed with people but he doesn't tantrum around like a fucking retard.

Why does the US audience only consume media full of overdramatized crap?

The fact that it's a "high class" restaurant and he's making people pay for an undercooked abomination of a pizza, if you think that it looks appetizing you need to take a good hard look at your life

>dough is completely raw on the inside
>the fucking cheese and toppings can't even stay on the pizza
>guy hypes the fuck out of his pizzas saying its the best in his entire country

gee i wonder why he wasnt thrilled

Love them.

My favorite genre of t.v is the angry man shouting at stupid people genre

What episode is that?

I ain't no bitch chef

sure fatso

I know his restaurants are highly rated but is he personally a good chef? Or just a good businessman?

youtube.com/watch?v=99-n42Xb6NQ

Jews.

Unless Michelin can be bought, I'd say he's a good chef though he did once say his success has more to do with him being a better businessman than a chef.

>Kitchen Nightmares is colored blue and Gordon looks happy
>Hell's Kitchen is colored red and Gordon looks pissed
Chef, what did you mean by this?

No way, but it would be cool to cook with him just once. Even if he tore me a new asshole, I would accept his culinary cock and enjoy the opportunity to share my time with him.

Anyone still here? Who's ready for a Sup Forums stream? Pick an episode and I'll play it. Preferably Kitchen Nightmares. original.livestream.com/solitary_snake

Not my chef-fu Bobby Bae

maybe muh spaghetti but other than that im sure ramsey would have some critique of my food

obligatory

i like hells kitchen. not really into his other shows except for maybe kitchen nightmares. he also seems like someone you could slug a few beers with as long as he's not in the kitchen. i do miss his more aggressive persona on hells kitchen though, i figure due to regulations and other changes he's had to tone himself down.

he's not a meme

he actually has Michelin stars and runs successful restaurants

>genuinely fresh baked pizza
>still fuck it up

how is that even possible? I'd understand if it was nuked in the microwave or something.

Who ultimate cookery course here?

What did he mean by this?

>americans actually think pizza is better when you add so much sauce and cheese and meat that the crust dissolves in to greasy ooze

what did he mean by THIS

eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyeeeeeeeeennn

burger detected

Post kitchen nightmares waitresses

I'm confident I could make something competently enough that he wouldn't scream at me and would like it. I doubt I could impress the man, though.

Ive been watching masterchef this season and enjoying it

Wanna nut in that big nose curly haired bitch

Keep up the good work cu/ck/old!

>net worth $118 million
Fuck

this is actually good

/donkey/

The UK version of Kitchen Nightmares is fucking awesome. The US shows are retarded.

The UK show had that balding british cuck constantly spoiling everything thats about to happen though

american detected

americans know apeshit about pizza

Cooking With Jack is better

Used to enjoy Hells Kitchen but after a while I got bored of the obvious scripting.

Kitchen Nightmares is decent . I mostly enjoy when he's talking with the staff and tasting the food at the start. Continuing depends if the owner seems like a useless fuckwit because some people no matter what they pretend can't be changed.

He had Marco's blessing, obviously he's a good cook but there are so many other great cooks that don't have any stars and he knows this

I could.

No. But I could make something he would have thought was decent.

>does that fucking say fresh fish?
>*points at a board advertising fresh fish*

Top kek.

LOOK AT THE THUMBPRINT ON THAT
OI, HEY SPIC, C'MERE!

I loved him in that stranger things show

why is Italian pizza so bad? Been in Italy for a week now, most pizza has meme ingredients like arugula, broccoli, cream, asparagus and shit

I enjoyed it, despite it being obviously staged. I never learned how to boil an egg but seeing him flip his shit and throwing pasta at people is entertainment

it's fucking terrible and i'm not even italian, no wonder your doctors prescribe you everything under the sun, you fucking need it with food like that

Fuck you faggot

i would hana her ana if u know what i mean

Who /Matida & the Ramsay Bunch/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJj96InBIU

GONE is that dreary, bland, dated decor

WHY ARE THE WAITRESSES IN THIS SHOW SO CUTE GAWD.

They all melted when Gordon called them darlings and loves and sweethearts too. CUTE.