How do you pronounce loli?

how do you pronounce loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=222
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=222

I used to pronounce it "LOL E" but it seems like the correct pronunciation is actually "low lee"

lol-e

lawl-ie

lawl-eye?

Why would you ever need to pronounce it?

cee-pee

ロリ

Ke-k

five 5's in a row

six

Baby ren-chon's mouth is not for cumming in

I'm not reading all that. Summarize it for me

Sup Forums is LEA trap, main reason why CP gets shut down super quick but all the other shit gets to flow, even though mods of old would let basically anything they wanted run, and get rid of cancer mainly

>all Sup Forums mods are fbi now

Thank you. Although I don't see how that is relevant to this thread

1000000 years ago (2008) there was some information pieced together (for example they usually don't accept janitor requests on Sup Forums) that suggests that some federal agency has access to Sup Forums's moderator privileges and all that implies.

Just fair warning that there's a decent chance everything you say or post in these threads is being monitored & recorded with scrutiny.

Moot tricked the US government into modding Sup Forums when he got sick of doing it himself.

loli is legal

I eat ass

Ughh ya record that~ >0

Just saying.

but it literally says the stories and info posted here are artistic works of fiction

It's bullshit. moot never accepted janitors to Sup Forums because it has no board specific rules, that is why newer boards like /qa/ /s4s/ and /trash/ are exempted from janitor applications as well.

T-a-k-e a s-e-a-t o-v-e-r t-h-e-r-e

I think that's how you spell it

That joke was almost funny except for the part where OP said PRONOUNCE, not spell.

dumfuk.svg