Do you consume speed "Paste" Do you dry it Gully before you are going to usw it. Nasal or Oral...

Do you consume speed "Paste" Do you dry it Gully before you are going to usw it. Nasal or Oral ? Whats your meaning because or the dealer method the Speer combine with Ethanol...etc or crappy shit like cleaning Material from homeworking market to put the Wright and so the price at selling to? Quality oder 60 percent with a price or 1,30 dollars a Gramm is so cheap why putting shit in it.... ?

I mostly consume oral 2 times a day 125mg oral AS alternative to adderall (that shit makes only sllepy to me) without speed i am brainactiv 300% in constructiv destroing mode With running legs, depressiv, tick to snack the Naila or pick out nerve hairs..

Just did a 6 Weeks body cleaning time (only vegan, much Vitamins, kilojols and only vegan fresh

I am hating this shit gangsta scene and stupid dealers. So i am so much happy about deepwebs market. Using alphabay with reddit and co. Quality product quality for years always the best support and quality from the gold vendors. In over three years just one vendor dont delivere and steal the money without answers...(sample for. 4 dollars...) whats your experience?

Myself the dealers which put milkpowder, Vitamins oder chemical substance to up the Weight an i would never buy from this ones. Two dollars for dry powder in 70 plus percent in darknet or ten dollers streetprice with Burning noise quality from 5 to with luck 30 percent speed paste....

is English not your native language out are you so fucked up on drugs you can't type?

No students, workoholics or Party hookers yet?

Both reasons sorry but maybe its a funny encrypting game :( i am from austria and try a teasting roud with MDMA powerplant weed and some Amphetamin :P

Love is in the air !

Spped is the besteht dtug to cleaning up the house 150 percent, sorting ans stuff extremly, read and write many Text most koncentrate and fapping all days long or doing sex Marathons with most feeling ober hours until the girlfriend is dry for the seventh time :D

MDMA much lovely time for 2-3 hours but with Ending in 10-14 hours pain in the belly and the 6-8 Weeks break for recrating the euphoria hormons

this statement reads like a fucking junkie is speaking it. go to rehab or prison.

The biggest Problem the most users dont know, forgot or ignore.... Drugs are the first step to join, visit and learn to be freaky like the most users or Sup Forums. Demonic dead circle

what the fuck am I reading

At the correct facts its sound like writing or a young woman (without dick but perfect round ass for the age or 37) that is wearing a catsuit and the Handy language mistake autocorrection is forgot to put oft (and is set to austrian Herman...) Sorry :x

I hatte the using or the word junkie. The whole fucking world is full or More stupid most Bad junks or consume. The drug addicts that Evers time searching for their input or lucky hormons from buying crap, eathing all shit, fucking every thing, getting fuck because need feeling and persona for domination care or trips all time in medicine from a doctor with gold fingers for opiat, ampethamin or neurokilling pills

wtf is this thread

Im loving that big differents in the full contrast or darknet markets and the normal world or shops like eBay and the other antihuman serviced shopping portals. The darknet ones are always safer for the buyers even better in secure the arrving product then paypal and other money "stoling systems" , better and fast er support at problems and the important thing its doing by humane not digital FAQ systems and no fast and direkt mail\hotlines to safe money...

Is thread is an live, most boring and very insane thread or autodocumentary drug using and Stole readers livetime. And little maybe a funny easy way for a young womand to learning some New kik contacs ID for some crazy interessant New friendly users to know

on a scale of 1 to 10 how high are you right now?

did she die?

Some other female OP Sup Forums members online with exp. About drug at the point speed using and the sexual feeling, body changes and libidoo status? I Jean the Party girls, hyperactivie adderal sluts or learning and fucking in most powering out all bodyressources? :P I loving to have some, mostly offen, harder and longer sex in consume some speed in overdosing mg. I feeling Moore intensive Emoticons and the most better feels or the sticking in and lovely to hard pushes of the manpower . Only in drugs like speed, adderral
O, acid oder MDMA kam doing and loving the anal sex very too. But at the other part i getting fast dry, between 5-20minutes then going to use baby or olive oil ( loving it for the feeling, fuckgel is doing dry to fast and the most Sorts are stinking and ugly stick together at the skins parts and be dirty or hairs and old secrism... Theproblem is, a big Problem it the Partner you met dont using speed and be a quick jobber at the whole riding like 15 sec or to one hour game... I love at the higghest point or the trip seasons from 2 to 6 hour love seasons with some breaks for the mirror or e ciggarette. I hat and never doing anal or acid trip sex with complete strangers. At the point i love at the whole pool or situations a Partner with me Connecticut in a relatioinship for a long time, that dont be shy , unexp. At all or is Gully anti dominant lover or the most negative dass he is primitiv Mord then a animal like a shitty rabbit who rammed in and dont know to feeling the Emoticons or love but just doing a quick wannabe hard comming....

So i going for a quick showtr. Be at status 7 or 10 mixed consume feeling.
PS: most or the mans who are oder 23 and single are with unrepeairable problems in the delivering Form... To stupid for understood the reason or partnerships, to unstudied to talk and doing a discussion or Problem at most because missing power or doing some selfreflection or the own doing, Charakter and the NEAr world or loving. But at both sexualities There a the same Bad
Larnings from society in the young years of growing util the actually age of lieng to Meet up , Fokus the eyes in the things the other is waering or was buy to be in egoism and subculturell part of a stupid wrong staying commnity and be inhuman like other nonself thing and Bad paid consume junkies... Wäre are the missing Romantik story Tellers or musical poets for the love part in this world?