Why dont i feel right when i take a break from pot?

why dont i feel right when i take a break from pot?

you might have become reliant on it do deal with stuff so you don't know what to do without it

You're weak.

and you thought it wasnt addictive

Boredom.

its not serious but those are withdrawal symptoms im going through them currently as well

withdrawals
i quit weed a week ago and just got over the withdrawals OP. do you have any questions?

generally you'll feel bored the first day or so until you get out of the "habit" of smoking. you'll have a lack of appetite and might have trouble sleeping. i smoked heaps, so I had occasional cold sweats and such too.

fortunately though weed isn't addictive, so it's not like you'll have any cravings. just find something else to do take your mind off of the symptoms and try your hardest to get any sort of calories in you; soups, beer, an occasional piece of candy.

Youre just a pussy who has filled the void in your life with weed. Then come to the shithole of the internet to complain about weed withdrawals.

>someone quits smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol
>"keep trying bro you're a good cunt keep it up"
>someone quits weed
>"fucking degenerates kill yourself"
i want Sup Forums to just fuck of for a day. if you dont like weed then why are you posting in a thread about weed? I dont shit all over you for being an obvious angry alcoholic.

>g-g-guise please i want my safe space :(

Go to reddit if you don't want any negative opinions

You're bored and on top of that your body is switching from using mostly cannabinoids from weed back to your own natural cannabinoids that barely work because humans have a naturally weak cannabinoid system.

go to bed grandpa, you've had too much whisky and it's past your bedtime

>the best response he could come up with is "YOURE OLD AND AND AND I BET U DRINK!"

I have some advice for you.
I stopped smoking on saturday and because I always get quite intense withdrawal symptoms when i quit, like no sleep, no appetite, stomach cramps, sweating while freezing etc, this time I decided to buy CBD oil.
I take about 20 drops of 5% CBD oil a day and I have no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever.
I smoked 2g a day before and not having to deal with withdrawal is the best thing ever. I can even sleep at night.

Lol are you gonna like slowly wane yourself from the 20 drops a day??? Like that's still part of the addiction hahahahaha? What?

20 drops is literally what it says on the bottle what you're supposed to take in daily.
also stop talking like you're 12.

Lmao and stoners try to argue weed is a safe drug. "But if I stop I get really bad headaches and can't sleep or eat!"

only pussies with weak constitutions have marijuana "withdrawals"

because you are addicted....duh?

Ofc you get withdrawal from any substance that you abuse. Withdrawals are generally weaker and for many people non-existant at all. Also, they disappear after a couple of days.
Stop being a faggot maybe, use common sense. And fuck these stereotypical stoners that say you can't get addicted to weed but smoke 10 joints a day and can't live without it. You're just as much as a faggot as them if you ask me.

Never happened to me.

weed is retardded and it made u retarded

because you most likely abuse it and use waaaaaay too much. anything more than a few hits a few times a day after you've handled your responsibilities is abusing it. not to mention super wasteful.

hilarious

Because you're a useless hippie with no life. Go get a job, you fucking faggot.

>legitimately wants a safe space
Fuck off Anita.

Yo anons what to do when bored?
Need things to occupy my time other than smoking and browsing this shit hole

Many smokers who stopped after 20 years can say the same...

My father would smoke 2 packs a day for nearly 10 years and have had a smoking habit for another 20 years.

He just... Stopped. Period.
No withdrawal symptoms, nothing.

Some people are more sensitive to addiction than others, doesn't mean because you aren't that nobody is nor that pot doesn't induce addiction.

I smoke pot pretty much every day, usually three bowls that I share with my girlfriend each evening after we're done with all our responsibilities and shit. Some times I've smoked more, other times less.

I find if I stick to this pattern of use i just get nice and relaxed and enjoy my high a lot, without ever experiencing issues with withdrawal or anything if I don't smoke for a while. That said, I have a lot of anxiety issues, as does the gf, so they do bother me a lot more when I don't smoke, but that's not really the weeds fault.

you get worse withdrawal from coffee but yes there is some, thats not really addiction though.

Cause your not smoking enough

No weed is fine. Potheads and stoners are retarded naturally and they get even more retarded with overuse of weed.

i smoked daily for over 25 years. totally stopped altogether with no ill effects.

do you mix tobacco with it ?
if so tobacco addiction or you're a pussy

kekz to tha fuckin /thread

I recently stopped, Used to smoke before Uni and work, during lunch and at home. No ill effects except the breakfast burritos I normally got didn't taste as good. It depends more on the person. If taking a break feels bad, thats a sign you need a break.