Will they pay up?

Will they pay up?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/griechenland-hilfsmilliarden-retteten-vor-allem-banken-a-1090710.html
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-israel-only-country-to-escape-state-1489695965-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will you?

will he shake hands?

maybe with a real leader, not merkel

germany must learn from Greece

Who will pay for what?

Germany ,for the money they borrowed from us during WW2, that's what President Trump said.

no, I like going on vacations with German money.

This president is retarded. Germany will pay even less now and tell the US to GTFO.

The US is an occupying force in Germany and their welcome has expired.

lmfao

sound like some bullshit there.

merkel should just send a bomb in the post to him

everyone should just send bombs to each other for denbts.

Based Ioannis

>Will they pay up?
pay denbts

No

>everyone should just send bombs to each other for denbts.
germany would become a Greek colony then

If Mexico isn't paying for the wall, than Germany isn't going to pay either.

>sound like some bullshit there.
google "forced loan Germany Greece WW2"
wtf is wrong with you plumbers , your meisters owe money

>everyone should just send bombs to each other for denbts.
mind lending me 100€? :^)

This
>tfw we are no longer the top dog :(

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/griechenland-hilfsmilliarden-retteten-vor-allem-banken-a-1090710.html

translate and copy paste in every thread
german terrorist must be stopped

well

banking is like a game of hazzard

if you "loan" money to someone who knows how this game works

you lose it

perhaps american kike bankers should have been more careful who they tried to pull their bullshit on.

live and learn

>germany owes
WRONG

The US maintains significant military presence in germany out of their own free will. No one is forcing them to spend money on germany and germans are certainly not going to start paying the US to stay.

Meanwhile germany pays its dues to nato just like every other country while ignoring the NON-BINDING GUIDELINE of spending 2% equal of GDP on national armies.

Murricans are like mafiosos who visit local restaurants and bars to offer "protection" from themselves.

This Trump guy is really desperate to bailout his bankrupt third world shithole with somebody else's money. Maybe it is time to role up the empire if you can't afford it?

I think the irony went over your head

Even Eesti can pay denbts, but Germany can't

Oh they'll roll it up alright, starting in east asia, Chinks will make sure of that.

German goyim must pay more for Israel's defences. Jewnited States said so.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-israel-only-country-to-escape-state-1489695965-htmlstory.html

I love Israel, Jews are our brothers (albeit a million times richer) and they too want to btfo Ar*bs and T*rks

Jews are only brothers to each other. You are a piece of trash in their eyes. Wakey wakey, goy.

Israel is an ally and the last sane country in the region. They should be helped by all of us.

>banking
They barged in with tanks and took all the money and gold that was in the banks, lol.

Fine by us desu. If we're not actually getting anything out of the relationship of protecting Germany, I don't see why we should continue.

Should have kept their gold-n-lolis in Tel Aviv.

>I don't see why we should continue.

To have them under control and suck them dry.

>Israel is an ally and the last sane country in the region. They should be helped by all of us.

Are you fucking retarded?

But we haven't been able to control them for a long time. The EU is not something that benefits the US.

t. arabs

Don't worry, your time will come and Israel will finish the job

You know better what you were able to do and what not, right, moron? Are you some kind of Washington insider or smth? Being an empire is not a fucking charity, USA is doing it for its interests. Now, after countless Middle East kike-instigated wars when USA found itself bankrupt and depleted, it desperately tries to put financial and military burden of this empire on other countries. It won't work. Germany and many other relevant countries don't have any interest in existing of global trade system based on US dollar.

> everybody who dislikes filthy kikes must be arab

t. Moshe

>Israel will finish the job

What job is that?

Making sure Arab Spring 2.0 works this time?

yes that will eventually happen

if only because of the wish of Palestinians

>Being an empire is not a fucking charity, USA is doing it for its interests.

Of course the USA is doing it for its interests, but that doesn't mean that it's controlling Germany. If the US controlled Germany, then Germany would have declared war on Iraq in 2003.

>Now, after countless Middle East kike-instigated wars when USA found itself bankrupt and depleted, it desperately tries to put financial and military burden of this empire on other countries.

Ridiculous. The general population in the US is becoming increasingly less interested in paying through the nose to defend Europe because the Soviet boogeyman is gone. It has nothing to do with trying to put the burden of empire on other countries, we all know full well that most Europeans aren't interested (except France, which really seems to love the whole imperialism thing).

Also, which "Middle East kike-instigated wars" has the US fought? We definitely put a stop to one of those (Suez Crisis), but I don't remember reading about us actually fighting one...

>The general population in the US is becoming increasingly less interested in paying through the nose to defend Europe because the Soviet boogeyman is gone.

That's why US media are working day and night on creating new Roosian boogeyman, right? So US establishment could say: "Look at Russia, it is so evil and big, it can eat you anytime. If you refuse to pay, we will make deal with Russia, be afraid!". Do you think that people here are fucking stupid or what?

> Also, which "Middle East kike-instigated wars" has the US fought?

Fuck dude, you are an authentic retard.

kek just look at those Palestinians. You can't touch Israel. You can only see, occasionally bomb and kill children like you always do and that's the most you can do

Every innocent you kill will removed another meter off your land. Eventually, you won't have any left

I told you, kike, that i am not an Arab. WTF? Arabs living in Poland can be probably counted on fingers of two hands.

>That's why US media are working day and night on creating new Roosian boogeyman, right? So US establishment could say: "Look at Russia, it is so evil and big, it can eat you anytime. If you refuse to pay, we will make deal with Russia, be afraid!".

Russia is still a boogeyman for Eastern Europeans (especially the people in the Baltic States). It's just not one for Americans anymore.

>Do you think that people here are fucking stupid or what?

Like, people in Poland? Yeah, a little bit. It's not your fault though, decades of Soviet occupation really screwed you guys over.

t. Mohammed Brzenczyszczykiewicz

the general population in the us and the us media and political establishment are two different things. the us establishment is still obsessed with russia which is why they constantly push propaganda against them (they do it here more than anywhere, believe me). the general population otoh increasingly does not care about russia and does not want to do anything that might bring the us and russia closer to war, which is one reason trump was elected, because he made it seem like he doesn't have a problem with russia and isn't sold on the need for nato (though i don't think trump is going to change anything, at least not intentionally).

>(especially the people in the Baltic States)

Baltic countries are so fucking small that they can pay shit. I am talking about big European countries like Germany or Poland that can pay billions dollars annually for shitty murrican weapon and services.

> Like, people in Poland? Yeah, a little bit.

People in Poland have nothing to say. We are ruled by fucking zionist clique and we don't feel protected by anyone and anything, especially not by some remote shitty quasi-empire inhabited by degenerate retards and niggers. Last 2 decades of "protection" caused that we pay the highest price for Russian oil/gas in whole Europe, we are the most exploited and sucked-dry by Western corporations and banks on the continent, also in terms of supplying workforce for their economies, because living in this shithole is impossible for millions of people. If somebody told us to pay for this "protection", we would spit in his face, but our zionist government would only increase sum of benefits that we pay to kikes in Israhell.

does this imply pooland is a none country just like urine?

why yes...yes it does

At least we are a real nation as opposite to them

AHAHAHAHAHA

get out of here, stalker

If jewSA is "protecting" Germany so much, why it couldn't protect it from refugee-flow?

Germany owes Greece billions in war reparations, and now they also owe the US billions more.

Fucking beautiful.

Greece? They destroyed Poland in 90% and killed 20% of our population, without paying even one dollar of reparations.

I am greek, you r faggot

nato contribution, he wants us to spend more money for this shit

That's true, but you do get free BMWs as compensation.

> Those nazi polonophobic stereotypes.

kek
ask the right guy

PAY-

jesus is trump really so stupid? he doesn't even know how the nato actually works. it's not a financial transaction, where nato countries pay the US to defend them.

Why should we pay for a service that we can get for free. If Americans don't want to pay for toilets we won't pay for protection.

It's the same reason why the US doesn't want the two Koreas to unify. It needs an excuse to keep tabs on, in this case, Russia.

Apparently not which means we're stopping too.