How do I get over the fear of hurting those who love me and just pull the fucking trigger

How do I get over the fear of hurting those who love me and just pull the fucking trigger.

I've had a gun to my head, pills in my mouth, the noose hung, every week for 7 years.

But I can never pull the trigger or swallow, or kick off due to the thought of my girlfriend or my family finding out and being devastated.

Help me Sup Forums

Help me let go

lol fag.

Go write your poetry elsewhere.

Why would you hurt people ?

cause of the sodomy

Seems legit.

Pics or didn't happen

>the fear of hurting those who love me
that's no excuse, asshole

Your thoughts mean nothing, I'm looking for help not insults.

The people who claim to love me and claim theyd be devastated.
I love them too much to let go and worry that if they found out theyd be hurt.
Its the only reason I haven't ended myself. Or maybe I'm just too much of a pussy.

Or what didn't happen

Maybe it is a sign that you shouldn't kill yourself

You have a gf.. why exactly do you want to kill yourself again?

>But I can never pull the trigger or swallow, or kick off due to the thought of my girlfriend or my family finding out

isnt that the fucking point?
pic not related

>mfw you think "lol, fag" equates to thoughts...

Before you shoot yourself call the police. This way your family won't need to see you.

She's a massive landwhale and I can't find my dick.

Life is great. Hard but great. Just get into something that will please you I dunno become a nazi or at least find something that you'll love doing play games what's the thing making you want to kys?

lmao
Dump her and lose weight. Get a fucking grip

become a suicide bomber

Are you retarded ? It's not OP.

Extreme amounts of alcohol.

D E U S V U L T gtfo this thread saracen.

At this point it's all down hill and I can't take much more.

Stress, depression, etc.
I had a horrible childhood shitty adolescence and so far my adulthood is worse.

I love these people, if I could die, knowing certainly they wouldn't be hurt, I would. Or at least I like to think I would.

>mfw you still think I give a shit what you say or think

I hadn't thought of this, that's part of the problem gone, but what about them finding out via police.

Just call the police tell them that you're gonna kys tell them you don't want your family to see the corpse and you want them to tell them (don't forget to say the adress) then hung up and kys.

Fuck you, I am OP.

She's a massive hamplanet cunt and If I off myself, I fear she might try to kill herself too. If she does that, there's no telling what kind of catastrophic shit might happen, due to the imbalance of earth's gravity lacking her body mass. I just don't want to hurt anyone else!!!

>goes on imageboard to get talked into an hero'ing
>whines because people aren't taking thread seriously

Just post the pills or the piece so we can keep this shit show moving, edgelord.

I've lost interest in everything, I try new things but nothing works.

Har har impersonation is fun.

Maybe you're the one who should be killing themselves.

Responding, not whining.

Nobody will miss you when you die. You won't hurt them, they'll forget you and move on.

This

You're not a special snowflake faggot

They will miss you at the beginning but he's right in some way life goes on just what is the thing that can't make you live your life fully ? Just play poker when you got money hang out with people have fun...

Nah, I have a lot to live for:

>No gf
>lazy as all fuck
>smart
>charming
>skillful
>educated

I have it pretty well off.

Just post the fuckin gun already so we can mock the .22LR you're gonna try to plink your lights out with, fag.

Bitch why u lyin'.

Cause on the internet, no one knows you're really a nigger.

You've postponed it for seven fucking years. Maybe you should just come to terms with not wanting to kill yourself.

I sure hope so.

Never claimed to be special, I know many people in similar situations.

Incurable mental illness

I wouldn't consider a .22 a gun, I'm not that much of a dumbass.

I go through most of the week feeling little to no emotion and then it all hits me at once and throws me into a deep stress filled depression for a couple days, then I'm back to feeling nothing.

you said you had the thing loaded and in your mouth already, whats the hold up on the pic you shitfag???

Rwmber that your doing this for you, not them. plus there is no god, no hell, nothing afterwords, you'll be fine.