Gorillaz - Elevator going up

Hey the interent, let's make the interlude Elevator going up the most popular Gorillaz song. Just open spotify, turn off the volume and put it on repeat. It has 5 second, so if you let it for one day, it will have 17 280 plays, after week 120 960 plays. For one person! We got the power!

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/havrey/playlist/1EFugH3m9Oaf5l9TfyJRIB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek I like your thinking

bump

i support this idea

>turn off the volume
faggot pussy shit

Working hard

I think I broke something

I fully endorse this idea
open.spotify.com/user/havrey/playlist/1EFugH3m9Oaf5l9TfyJRIB

hop on this shit boys

Done. Mission start

In on this

Has someone already been pulling this shit? The top tracks when you search gorillaz are just the other interlude tracks

Does deezer count?

this is a noble enough cause to make a shitty spotify throwaway for, no one gives a single heck about deezer

support. see you on the other side OP

No interludes here

Spotify probably has a feature that disqualifies songs under a certain length from being counted in the top 10.

Why give money for such a bad album they delivered? I really don't want to support this. Let them make something good first.

B U M P .

>bands earning money from spotify
heh

The Humanz songs here are all tracks that have been out for weeks. Give them some time to refresh their stats.

They get something at least. The album is really bad, also lacking any artistic vision. I don't see the point of supporting them what they don't deserve. I hope Damon learns from this.

HAHAHAHH THIS

YOU PLEBS BELIEVED THAT OP SIHT? PLEBS HA HA HA minimum 30 seconds PIECES OF SHITS

Spotify removes silent album that earned indie band $20,000
By Chris Welch on May 7, 2014

Bump

not true