Fellas! I totally forgot the 6th year anniversary of my gf and myself...

Fellas! I totally forgot the 6th year anniversary of my gf and myself. What's the perfect last minute gift to make her happy when she wakes up tomorrow?

in b4 dick in a box etc.

Get her pregnant

This

Romantic dinner with wine, extra points if the place plays her favorite song

She's going away to some kind of event for her work tomorrow, she won't be home until the night so the morning when she wakes up is the only shot I got in doing something romantic. Leave some kind of note at breakfast? I dunno

A Vault tec program

Hire a little group of musicians to play her favorite songs when she wakes up.
Don't be that hard to find at least you live in a third world country

fake your own death and let her find someone better than you

hire a bull so that his giant cock can finally give her an orgasm that your 3 inch worm never could.

Fuck that, I'm sleeping next to her and I don't want to get woken up by some band

Yeah she kinda deserves someone else who thinks about stuff like that. First year I ever forgot about it!

hire a big sweaty nignog to fuck her while you're locked in a chastity cage kissing her feet

Demonic trips speaks the truth

Nah buddy we're in a pretty normal relationship. I just love her and I want to make her feel special.

Fuck you
She is going to find out anyway

fuck off normie

Make her breakfast and prepare a lunch she can take to work. Have dinner ready when she gets home. Clean up anything around the house that needs cleaning.

Will do. Thanks anyway Sup Forums!

2D is better.

You don't have to worry about this shit.

i thirst for pictures of the bottom of your nutsack

Start gathering nice pics of yous from over the years, put it in a card, have her open it at dinner and enjoy all the "awwwwws" as she flicks thru it. Did this last minute with my bf for valentines day and he loved it.

a boxfull of poop

Give her something that reminds her of your first year together. Like a vinyl from a band you want to a concert for or tell her you made reservations at the restaurant you had your first date at. Or buy a copy of the first movie you watched together and have it ready for when she gets home,

>implying you dont go on elaborate dates and celebrate anniversaries with your waifu.

nigger please, its like you're not even trying.

Wake her up by eating her pussy

This
You should try that

And why dont you go out to a nice diner when she gets back from work?

A new boyfriend.

Duh. Breakfast in bed (and make the bed when she gets up and clean up the kitchen when you're done eating), and spend the day with her.