What do you guys think

What do you guys think

bad parenting

bad haircuts

I think there's not enough context here to know what I should feel.

I really liked her when she was young and cute

Bitch shouldnt be trying to get in the men's bathroom

girl on left is like chloe when she was still sexy
stab away, qt

and I got a bit of a boner when she cried for her dead nigger daddy

>that pale skin
>that dreamy expresion
>those eyes, that mouth
>that unique and interesting personality
9/11 would bang

Jail is making her fat though

Looks like they should be in a stoner rock band in the early 90s

There should definitely be consequences for what they did. HOWEVER, locking them up in jail when they're like 12 is fucked up.

They should instead be locked up in a mental institute and get rehabilitated until its safe to let them out in the society again.

Can someone fill me in?

Who dis

What's the story?

Slenderman

Are those the girls from the slenderman stabbing thing? I remember that.

I would, easy.

slenderman stabbings, gewgle it
when i got caught selling weed i hired the same lawyer that they had and it turned out to be soooo worth it

If you don't know the story then you're either a newfag or you're too young to read the news.

Its the two 12 year old girls who took their friend to the woods and tried stabbing her to death as a sacrifice to slenderman.

Girls read creepypasta site and thought it was real and slenderman needed them to kill someone so he could be their friend, or something.

So these little girls stabbed another little girl.

I would show them my slenderman and tell them to take off their clothes to please him.

Two girls lure their friend into the woods and kill her in order to appease "Slenderman"

I'm in the UK its not big news here

It was reported world wide. I'm from Norway and it made several headlines over here.

kek

Sweden here , never heard of it eather, was this recently?

Thanks friendo

are you a muslim?

the girl with the glasses is schizophrenic (genes passed down from her dad and he has it bad too) keeping her locked up and isolated is only making it worse.
from the Doc.
Her mom was talking to her from her jail cell and her mom asked what she was going to watch on tv that night and she replied "it depends on what they want to watch"....shes the only one in her cell...

sad situation all around

No but your wifes son is

That's some subtle bait.

Wow this story is from several years ago I was surprised when I saw this again and that so many people knew what it was.

I bet your grandkids will be too ;)

I dont get it ?

>63%

Story please?

forget it i found it

the left obviously.

Ooh. Tell me more.

They need treatment. Not to be locked up in jail.

well did they do it? are they now friends with the slenderman?

hrrrnnnnnngg

i like this
gotta get me a piece of that round crazy ass

Do you wanna know how i know? Or did you already figure it out?

Tell me.

those lips tho.

Just how was it living under that rock?

You do want to hear more, don't you?

This guy is a more obvious version of you:
Anyways, you feel like you win the moment someone interacts with you.

The trial is finally scheduled for September !! of this year, at that point, they both will have been waiting 3 and a half years for their constitutionally guaranteed "fair and speedy" trial. They are being tried as adults.

It's on HBO....
Both those girls have mental problems. The girl they stabbed didn't die, she's probably going to have mental problems too down the road.

not bad parenting but a whats to come with future generations that are born into instant techology crazyness. They shouldnt imprison those girls,

Oh also, they were interviewed right after the incednet without a lawyer present and without their parents being present. A whole bunch of shady shit went down.

I still don't see how it's bait to say they should be rehabilitated instead of thrown in jail. They were 12 years old and very young and impressionable. You claim this opinion is bait yet offer no actual reasoning on why so I'm assuming that you are trying to troll in your own way.

Pretty much this in my opinion too.

More

I don't know what to tell you guys that you don't already know. You're siding with victimizers in order to get an emotional response from normal people. OP never asked "do you think it's fair how they're being treated?" or anything of that measure. It's just low hanging fruit to call the murderers of a child "victims" because they're young. It was easy so you're hoping for an argument to fill your boredom.

Also: no one that murders another person is mentally stable. That doesn't mean they don't deserve severe penalties and sometimes forfeit their life for the future safety of the innocent.

But i'm not talking to you two. You know what you did. Just talking to anyone that might be listening.

You want it, don't you.

Fucking queer.

Nah, I just agreed with that guy that scentensing a 12yo to life is a bit harsh and over the top. Sure it should be a sevear punishment, but thats a bit over the top in my opinion, and that isnt bait

First off nobody was murdered the girl lived. And second OP asked "what do you guys think" so it's open to discussion on all ends and you thinking it should be restricted is really stupid.

>call the murderers of a child
>no one that murders another person

Are you retarded? The girl survived that's how the 2 were caught dipshit

Hate to ruin your gross pedo fantasies but she don't look so great

long shot but theres a shitty comic with slenderman peeking in the jail window and asking one of these girls if they killed the girl and shes like 'sl-slender i- i didn-' and before she can finish Slenderman is like "OH MY GOD BECKY, OH MY GOD."
i hope someone knows what the fuck im talking about

naw that's pretty great right there

She has the body of a 64 year old librarian.

not really

I'm sorry attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon makes the intent and the danger the person poses different in your mind. I'm sorry you're dumb. Mostly i'm sorry i keep talking to you.

Criminal detainment was never intended for rehabilitation. it's to protect society. Not condemning everyone to death and public executions presently is just to keep our collective egos afloat.

Evidently the judge, when given all the evidence that we do not have, feels that this person will never be anything but a danger to society. If you feel otherwise based on your compassion and what you know; write him.

When you successfully manage to get them out of prison/ psych ward... you should invite them over to baby sit your kids and tell everyone how comfortable you were with it.

Just don't fucking murder.

I watched this documentary on HBO. Dumb bitch uses her dumb schizo friend to stab a girl multiple times.

The thing that irked me the most is the girl kept trying to make her schizo friend do it and while she was doing it, she refused to watch. Like... you're the fucking mastermind and you're being a pusssssyyyyy.

But it is to rehabilitate, not just for storage, and it has been so for a while, you know the attica-case was pretty much about that (there is a podcast named "stuff you didnt learn in history class" about attica pretty intresting, after attica for example they did some changes in the treatment of prisoners and focused more on rehabilitation

Slenderman is gay.

i'm talking about the several thousand year history humanity has with imprisonment. You're talking about campaign management and feel-good rebranding cases that are the exception and not the norm

Hospitals are for rehabilitation. Prisons Are for Punishment and segregation.

Anyways; hasn't it been "The industrial prison complex" for a while ago? It's a business to cage people?