You are at a party, when your drink is roofied and you pass out. You wake up in a dark room with Mike...

You are at a party, when your drink is roofied and you pass out. You wake up in a dark room with Mike, Jay and Rich standing above you. What do you do?

Kill yourself, retard.

Kill yourself, retard.

That's right Jay

>"So despite your newfound good looks, you still couldn't seduce me like a real man Jay. Hack fraud."

SPIN THE WHEEL

"Well, I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be"

Ask them what movies we are going to watch

I'd love to be raped by Jay while Mike and Rich watch and jerk off.

Tell them I'm from Canada.

Ask if they have any crystal skull vodka and ectocoolers left

>I watch Red Letter Media unironically

Only slightly related to getting gang raped by them, but can we all agree Jay is gay? My gaydar activates every time he speaks. I just hope I'm not some sperg gay that's projecting my own sexuality on him. He really seems gay.

I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is"
. Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

>Guy gets into shape, grooms and dresses a bit better

Totally gay since I'm attracted to him now!

Is this where the word "goobergate" comes from?

I thought Jay was gay when he still had that scraggly beard. In the last episode of Re:View he used the word 'twink' in a way I can't imagine a straight person would.

I ain't saying it's a definitive fact, but he's definitely gay. And no, he's not in the closet, he's probably just one of those fags that doesn't like everyone to know.

Are you straight? You sure sound like you also know what the word twink means.

Everyone with an internet connection is aware of what a twink is, what a bear is, tops and bottoms etc etc etc

I yell out
>OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOD
And then take a sip from my comically large flask

Pretty sure in my previous comment I imply I'm not straight

I've never heard a straight man use the word twink unless they were specifically talking about different labels in gay culture. Straight men just don't describe gay men as twinks.

Sure they do. You sound pretty insecure about your own sexuality desu

I confessed twice now I'm not straight. Do you believe I'm insecure about my homosexuality or are you a retard that can't read?

Jay Bauman is as a gay as I am. I guarantee or your money back.

Jay has brought up actresses he has had crushes on growing up on Pre Rec a few times. There's also a pretty well known meme around these parts that's derived from an embarrassing story about him trying to get with a girl he had a crush on. Aside from that though, he seems to keep pretty much everything about his personal life off the internet.

Here's an important question: why would you even care? What difference does it make?

Because everyone on Sup Forums is a no life basement dweller who needs to know everything about their idol internet reviewers so they can make judgments about them. Have you seen how much these faggots know about the thatguywiththeglasses team?

Jay was straight until one too many rejections made him gravitate to his own sex. Being a willing bottom on Grindr is just easier for him.

You e-celeb worshippers have some deeply rooted issues

Funny part is that these losers are so desperate to know their personal lives that they resort to just making shit up because they don't actually know anything.

Go to bed, Jay

Touch a nerve, faggot?

wow these guys are insightful and have terrific production quality (for youtube reviewers)

Some of you really need to get a life and some friends

You're on Sup Forums. Your sentiment goes without saying.

Don't give me the Goofballs!

He's gonna get the goofballs

mike is dumb rlm btfo ha ha