What are flips like in your country?

What are flips like in your country?

The most powerful race

MANLETS

They're alright. Here in Cali many people have trouble distinguishing Flips and us chicanos. Because we are both brown and speak spanish ;^D

They take care of old people for low pay

We don't have any.

Unless if you consider brown chinese as one.

They are filthy monkeys, their best are lower than the lowest of paki scum. Their women keep all the retired fucks happy I suppose, like marrying your maid/carer/toilet cleaner/cook fucking monkeys

bisayans are the worst of them, they are beneath gypsies

best asians

House cleaners, they are basically considered slaves.

>best asians
t. bisayan monkey

I have never had to deal with Filipinos in my state. I've dealt with a lot of Pakis, Guatemalans, Laotians, and Vietnamese in my city but mainly redneck whites outside of the major areas.

Don't think we have any

smug fucking faggots who blast EDM any chance they can and take selfies

They can raceshift whenever it's beneficial
>Filipino
>Chinese
>Mexican
>some sort of mix
t.racially ambiguous flip

This. Made even more ambiguous due to the fact that most of those in the States have a white dad and Flip mom.

Are they Asian? Hispanic? Half-black? It's tough to tell unless you happen to know them personally.

Flip from Cali here. AMA

Are you biracial, or are you a pure Flip?

Flip genes meld well with foreign genes. I'm 100% flip, at least starting from my grandparents, and I'm already ambiguous-looking.

If they aren't mixed, then the women look like a type of alien that should cease to reproduce for the good of alienkind.

Yet their mixed babies somehow end up gorgeous.

Pure.

Well, great grandfather was a Chink from Fujian.

Garbage in garbage out, even for genetics. Also being mixed doesn't make you immune from having FAS or other things that makes shit go south. I've met more halfsies that are qts than weird looking.

Chink genes stronk

>Half flips looks bad

Literally the opposite of what I'm saying.

Yeah, lots of Chinese traders went all over Southeast Asia.