Ok guys heres the plan

Ok guys heres the plan
>Get drugs on the deep web
>Resell them for a higher price as a sophomore in high school
Yea thats pretty much it, thoughts, advice?

Or just get them form your local drug dealers.

I think you're a faggot.
My advice is to stop being so much of a faggot.

If your high school like many others have banned 'junk' food like chips and candy, you're better off selling those than drugs. You can buy them in bulk for cents, and sell them for dollars from your backpack. It's more lucrative with far less personal risk. Secondly you're selling drugs to kids dumb enough to do drugs, not the best client base, your client base is far more diverse with food, just ask McDonalds.

Not a option

>Yea thats pretty much it, thoughts, advice?
you won't be able to hide it as your clients get used to heavier drugs.
then 2 things happen
1. it you sell them 'better' drugs. other sellers won't be happy.
2. they will degrade and speak about you to cover their better dealers.

underage b&
gtfo my Sup Forums

the smartest kid i knew was a total coke head.
how smart you are doesn't dictate whether or not you do drugs. some people just like being high

And here's the final phase of your plan.

>Idiot highschool kid gets caught by his parents
>And tattles on you, and then you get searched

Does all that sound good?

>Being a sophomore in highschool
>Being under 18 on Sup Forums
MODS

there's way too many logistics here you haven't worked out.
do you have a bank account?
do you have bitcoin?
where are you shipping your supply?
who are you working with?
what market are you using?

That is the worst Tali cosplay I have ever seen.

dude what the fuck do you do with all these extra buttons that come with your shirts?

this. you can't just type in your mom's debit card number and buy drugs on the darknet.

you are a fucking idiot, risking allot for just a tiny amount at a time. not fucking worth it.

The thing is shit on the Web is normally more expensive so it's harder to make profit. Fuck nigga , meet a real dealer.

I think maybe if the smartest kid 'you' knew was a coke head, you're setting the standard pretty low.
Secondly you don't have to field a bunch of stupid questions about what you're selling and how to take it and when, and how much with Chocolate bars.
Even if you're friend was the exception to this, you're client base is still limited, and in some cases require pushing your product to new uses, something steeped in more morality issues than a chupa chup, - Which has a higher turnover and better trade value

This is fucking brilliant

>intelligent people dont take drugs

yes of course thats always been true :^)

>tfw did this and now i can afford to become a personal trainer at 18 years old
feels comfy

dubs of truth
also i had a silkroad account back in the day and can confirm most products on dnm sells for a premium...
so unless your trying to deal to rich kids who can afford pay you profit model is flawed

>Yea thats pretty much it, thoughts, advice?

tell me more.

if you have no conscience, you could buy k2 for like $8 an ounce online and sell it for $10 a gram to idiot kids. the only downside is, it fucks people up really bad, if you can live with that.

actually a decent plan. but send me some money when you're done ok. used to buy shit from alphabay and other sites and sell in my area. Made 200k in one year

Thread already exists. This is a duplicate.

where did you ship your shit to?

kek
this is such a normal thing here in uk
kids in highschool selling kitkats, lucozade and crips that they buy in bulk in pound shops which is equivelant to dollar stores or w/e you ameribros have