So, I've been talking to this girl. We get along fine, we like each other

So, I've been talking to this girl. We get along fine, we like each other.

Everything is going well except one major thing. She's a rape survivor. We can't have sex because she has a panic attack, we've just done mutual touching and kissing. I really like her but I'm not ready to commit to that level of emotional investment that is needed.

She needs love and care, I'm just not ready for that emotional rollercoaster at this moment. How can I break this off but still remain friends? She told me how she always thinks about me and that I mean so much to her. She sends me cute good morning texts and everything.

I find it very hard to break it off because I like her and it seems she's falling for me. What do?

Pic unrelated

Rape her

ask reddit, not Sup Forums retard

slow clap

Sup Forums is a "random" board...this is a random question. No issues here

if she's already messing around then she'll put out eventually

i'd stick with it, especially considering you like her

>driving
>song comes on
>oh cool i like this one
>singing along
>girlfriend is making a fucking face and just waiting for me to notice and respond to it
>oh shit
>it's "rape me" by nirvana
>she's a rape survivor
>starts again about my insensitivity, her struggle and daily bravery
what the fuck man

How long have you been dating? How old are both of you?

For about 3 months

gb2facebook faggot

Wait are you the OP? Cause that sounds like an attention whore you're describing more than a rape victim.

I dated one of those in high school. She would cry for attention and talk about this guy that had date-raped her. And then I'm like...wait I remember that party. You were boyfriend and girlfriend with him for like 5 for months after that.

I had to dump her because she went absolutely NUTS after 6 months or so. She even told people at school she was afraid of me, that I was going to hit her.

Fortunately people knew me well, and she had a history of crying wolf at this point, and this is the last straw, and she ended up getting ostracized by everyone at school except her best friend.

And I'm still friends with everyone from high school 15 years later, and no one wants to give her the time of day still.

Not op

Oh shhh-...you got me, man. You called me the f word. What will I ever do now?!? You fucking burned me, bring me the aloe

She is broken. Unless you want to spend your life giving and giving while getting very little in return then run away. Just be friends and have a real gf. She will not be able to reciprocate your emotions. She will drain you of life.

nope. peace out she wacky eject eject

this is so true, I got sucked into a relationship with a rape survivor, it was pure hell

Hmm...yeah, unless you really love her are ready to put in a lot of time for possibly little reward, it's probably best for you to move on.

Tell her that you care about her, but you realize that you're not ready for a real relationship at this moment.

Just keep it simple like that. No need to hurt her by saying "it's because we can't have a physical relationship due to your emotional trauma".

get her therapy ASAP

actually good advice I would take it op

Remember OP, it's not your job to fix her.

Only she can fix herself, and that's through recognizing she needs to see a weekly therapist for however long it takes to move past this.

Don't want a gf. Had one for a year and a half. Just want to date different women. I'm currently sleeping with 3 other women. They don't know about each other, don't know if that makes me a bad person.

I don't use them, I legit care about all of them. I just can't say no to women

>rape survivor
like rape act supposed to kill

Top tier advice. You can be supportive without having to sink all your time and effort into her, she just has to take responsibility for herself and work towards fixing her own problems. That being said, I sincerely doubt she's worth the effort. I mean who wants used goods? And its not like she was even worth dating as far as the other guy was concerned. He just raped her and went on his way. I think thats pretty indicative of her dating potential, don't you?

If you buy that bullshit you're a dumbass

She's probably in her late 20s and you're making decent money, yes?

You put the puzzle pieces together

and no she won't learn to love you or become easier to handle. Never. YOU will be the one who has to tipper tap around her daily needs, rather than her maturing and getting the fuck over it. she ONLY wants attention, that is the sole reason she makes it such a fucking issue. if she wanted to get over it, she wouldn't bring it up.

Her attacker is a quitter.