W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

W-welcome to Therapy Tea w-with Alice3D!

Need a hand? Some advice? Maybe j-just someone to say it will be okay?

I'm here for you Anonymous. Don't suffer in silence.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZEjRTy1yTb

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LQ1QkRXMPf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Fix me

bump

bump

I'll take coffee, black.

Your voice sounds great

L-let's select a tea first

hey

how are you

Whats good

hell

I could go for some tea

what kind is it?

What sort of tea is on the menu today?

Hi Alice, I feel like killing myself today.... how are you

oh boy, we get a red packet today!

This is nice. I like you. People like you make life worth living.

If that is poppy seed tea than yes I'll have some.
If not I'll cook up a shot of heroin.

Good evening Alice

Alice help, I just want to be a character in a cute yaoi manga. This is impossible, why is reality so terrible. KMS

don't we all feel like that

its purple

I'm g-glad you asked! Allow m-me to talk about it!

vocaroo.com/i/s1LQ1QkRXMPf

PLEASE HELP ME STOP PROCRASTINATING! I really need to make a new resume.

Also, thanks for being awesome.

*hugs tightly* I f-feel the same

I have a solution to fix procrastination: kill yourself

Help me git gud, I'm too casul

I'll take the second cup....

N-need help with it? You c-can email it to me at [email protected] and I'll d-do my best to give you suggestions

*takes a cup and sips*

Thank you, ma'am.

M-my pleasure

You spilled a tad :P

lmao, you missed the second cup and made a mess love. lol

LOL HOLY SHIT THAT MISS

ALICE ITS OKAY TO MOVE THE POSTER FORWARD TOWARDS THE CAMERA SO YOU CAN SEE

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. Besides high school I have crap to put on it.

Feeling kinda bummed out tonight. But still kinda optimistic at times....

I'd like some tea :3

W-welcome to nerve damage!

Oh, f-feel free to put me on it then

well shit. I had flux on and didn't even notice. you're right.

you're stronger than that, user. bad times are only times, you'll move forward from them someday.

So, tell me about yourself.

I'm a man but liek to playact as an anime grill on a shitty anonymous image board? Am I fucked in the head?

Is it bad that instead of doing my craptons of work I'm here?

ill have a cup is sounds lovely

>W-why so bummed dear?
Came clean with my friend about how I felt for her, and got this

"Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone"

Not the worst answer I guess?

I'm not going to lie, that made me chuckle a bit. How would an employer handle someone putting a person from the internet on a resume?

Chicks dig me but I'm too lazy to fuck em. Help me pls

I'm Alice, I h-help Anonymous on Sup Forums

mods

Well haven't posted in one of these in a while, today i'm feeling kinda sad, nostalgic and kinda discouraged. Do you know a good way to build motivation?

*nodnod* It's c-certainly not a good answer, but it isn't t-the worst one. Accept it with grace, doll

>

I hate pedophiles

thank you

When will you stream again?

As always, motivation is not what you build or what you use to do things; you gain it BY doing things.

S-so get to work, Anonymous

Umm, 2B? I just wanted to properly thank you for helping me out over the past couple of days. I know I
must have flooded your inbox with walls of text about my living situation. Today, following your advice,
I spoke with my girlfriend. You really called it. She said that she felt the same way and that we should split.
I'm a little heart-broken but relieved that she said that. We're now making plans about who stays in the apartment
and who moves.

I don't mean to make another wall of text, but I wanted to let you know that your calm advice and reason means
the world to me. For the longest time I was paralyzed and I couldn't make a decision. I guess it took someone else to shake
me out of it, thanks again. Would you mind if I kept your email for the future?

I have a therapist Alice, but that wont fix my love of cute manga boys

So, you're here for people to talk to? What sort of tea was it last time? Is coffee an option?

hey love.

I get being bummed about it, and it's definitely a reply that seems like letting you down lightly. but on the other hand, you found out that the worst you can be told is "no." it's not as scary when you look at it that way, right?

G-good to know

Hey Alice!

last time was peppermint!

Y-yes it will. Along with antipsychotics anyway.

Coffee is always an option m-my love

I find fat chicks really gross but my feminist lesbian lecturer in humanist studies tells me I am bad and should find them sexually appeasing

Scold me harder mommy

dude i wanna fuck you so hard

Even I d-didn't remember that....

*waves* H-how can I help you today?

Okay. S-so where is the problem?

S-sorry, not into that kind of play.

Wha country r u from Alice?

Well I guess, I should probably tell more people but no one knows you on user board so what the hell right? I mean we talk a lot anyway. I just dont feel like doing the things I want to anymore I feel like life has just come to a point where I'm living it for the sake of living it.. you know? Wake up in the morning I dont even feel like getting up, its so hard to just push through but I know I probably couldnt feed myself if I didnt so theres that factor. I've gone without food for a couple of weeks before so thats defenitly not an option. Its really hard dealing with angry people, people who rag on you for no reason, like I'm a human being too right? my boss is just so shitty shes always giving me a hard time and I think she wants to fire me but cant legally. I work at a photography shop by the way, very rude customers all around, I'm at the cashier/printer area basically. I just cant come to realize why the situation came to how it is at the moment, like where did I go wrong, what made me the way I am... I really wish I could change myself but its so difficult

Kekistan

So will i get a better mood once i start accomplishing things? Or will i be feeling this way like forever?

Alice can I write a fanfic about you

And I did remember something odd. I've only seen the girl deal with one other guy. That guy was arguably more attractive and sociable. And they seemed to get along fine, and he seemed to be into her. But for what ever reason she didn't want to deal with him past the end of that semester and cut contact with him. While I showed interest aswell, and well, she still deals with me and what not. IDK whats going on there

>*nodnod* It's c-certainly not a good answer, but it isn't t-the worst one. Accept it with grace, doll I get being bummed about it, and it's definitely a reply that seems like letting you down lightly. but on the other hand, you found out that the worst you can be told is "no." it's not as scary when you look at it that way, right?
Er... Yea, but I would argue that this is worse than a "no" as it is still not definitive. At least for the time being I know where I stand I guess

T-that sounds like a personal problem.

America.

Correct

Peppermint's a good choice. Ever tried Jasmine tea? That's pretty good also. What's 2B if you don't mind me asking?

you are so awesome alice! i wish we could be friends irl

Y-yes o-onii-c-chan

hey alice i keep doing things out of character for me, recently i made my friend really mad at me and i feel bad about it. Hes kind of stuck up so i dont think hes going to take my apology, but how should i apoligize to him?

I agree with this guy

Your stutter is terrible! Its nothing like her's!

How am I going to pass without fucking the fat chick?

This is great news to hear, about your progress with your girlfriend, now turned ex. I won't give you any false hope; things will suck for a bit, but you're going to be just fine, I promise you. It takes courage to break out of your comfort-zone, well done user.

Of course you can keep my email. My door is always open for you.

*waves* Nice to see you again, Jill.

*shakes her head* It's nothing like that, I swear.

How do you go about finding out if you have a personality disorder? I've had people tell me they think I have one (people from here, not met in person)
Another I know says that they're just made up.
I already know I have severe social anxiety and depression, but I guess some people think there's more to it