YLYL SIMPLE POST EM NOW

YLYL SIMPLE POST EM NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkbrnC_Fkik
youtube.com/watch?v=dx06mNrh2Zw
strawpoll.me/12479675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

Ikr

LOST

Me too

>this thread

youtu.be/jkbrnC_Fkik

The laughter may begin now xD

First funny banana post I've seen. Like ever.

You are simple

What about this one XD

Swallow me senpai
True
Ur cancer. Go tell everyone

Just kidding. Save me senpai

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=dx06mNrh2Zw

Fuck off with that gay anime you cancer. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

But this is not cancer

>pic related

why dont you leave the japanese ripoff site created by a weeaboo teenager if you don't like anime faggot.

Just get out... The least you can do is save this image

>XDDFFFFDDDFRAKRKSMD
LEDDIT LELELEELELLE
Ur cancer

>inbe4 bananas are cancer

What faggotry is this

Whatdymean

this is a real picture he posted on twitter.

I don't get the whole banana thing, I mean I get it; trolls are trying to annoy regular posters and such. However, what I am confused about is the tenacity at which you gents do this! It's been going on for what, a year, two? What joy do you realistically get out of posting a bunch of bananas (pun intended)? Why not better your lives? Is it just me who doesn't see past this depressing phase?
>Big kitter because why not

I don't get it either.

Try bananaspamming a ylyl thread for yourself. It's REALLY funny, trust me. Maybe then you'll understand (like I do)

See

It was funny for about a month, sure; but now it's only about the thrill of you annoying someone
Think about your actions user, try to be a little more productive with you life
-Regards, an old wise Sup Forumstard
>Here's a doggo

The issue is that it is not fun to solve tons on stupid captchas just to post esoteric bananas.

You know what I Mean.

strawpoll.me/12479675