Good evening Anonymous! I'm back! Tonight we're doing things differently...

Good evening Anonymous! I'm back! Tonight we're doing things differently, so don't let me see you rolling for dubs unless you just wanna waste your time!

>Advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation!
>TRIPS can get a tarot reading. If trips are obtained, ask a question or name a topic for your reading.
>Trips can be donated to others.
>I will also offer readings at random, depending on how things go. Keep an eye out for special offers!

>Advice is free. Please indicate whether your question is for the tarot cards or for serious advice. A short greentext with "tarot" or "advice" before your post will do.
>Be patient, be kind, and never forget the power of love!

Ah, welcome back

How was your break?

-Sweet Roll

good to be first for once

Welcome back!

Uu~ Reimu finally opened the shrine!
*drops carrots all along the rooftop*
Take this gracious gift, mwahaha~

>not actually first
Sorry quetz, you'll have to try harder than that.

How's it going Sweet Roll?

-Al

Tell me about it.

-Sweet Roll

Portable people are more easily to sneak and strike!

Hoarding wasn't the word but, you get the gist of it

Welcome back did you enjoy your vacation?

Thanks! It was decent! I mostly just chilled.

What was that now?

Things are going alright

You?

-Sweet Roll

Hi guys. I'm pretty lonely :/

Those are gonna rot up there!

You know I did!

Already here.
And yea....I am a Russian Citizen... so, I really should know the language, but I don't so.... yea

You were saying?

I like this one better.

You should know I did it because I care about you.

my quads from the previous thread totally don't count here, do they?

hey, mister user. what's going on?

yeah yeah, i get it, i get it, you can stop teasing me

Don't be lonely, you have this whole thread here for you

Hello anonymous, what are you up to?

Allow us to keep you company then.

Not much just trying to enjoy my night off, I work tomorrow night tho. And Im new to the city so Im just inside.

They do, but only because it's quads.

Almost missed this one. Yeah transitioning can be a pain, but change is a part of life that you can't work against, so you might as well accept it.

I suppose that is rather true.

I'm doing well. Done anything extremely interesting this week?

So, would you like to talk about anything? I might be able to help.

Hm, that sounds really cool. How did you come to be a Russian citizen? Born there, or moved and got citizenship?

Well, if we didn't tease you how else would we start a conversation?

-Al

I'm here now

-phi

Omg guys hi, this is me

>Not much just trying to enjoy my night off, I work tomorrow night tho. And Im new to the city so Im just inside.

Do you feel energized today? did it work?

Join the chat!

>I like sleeping, honestly. otherwise, I'm at least trying to write some music. I'm not exactly an exciting person.

Nice what kind of music do you write? I'd be down to listen.

Yeah i just miss my comfort but hey if i don't push myself literally nobody is going to.

Mostly just chilled? Were you going on a vacation in the Arctic perhaps?

You're only contributing to this wonderful community. You have my thanks.

New city? Where are you from, user?

Oh, umm...

LOADING - BOOTING SYSTEM...

Commencing System Check
Memory Unit: Green
Initializing Tactics Log
Loading Geographic Data
Vitals: Green
Remaining MP: 100%
Black Box Temperature: Normal
Black Box Internal Pressure: Normal
Activating IFF
Activating FCS
Initiating Pod Connection
Launching DBU Setup
Activating Intertia Control System
Activating Environmental Sensors
Equipment Authentication: Complete
Equipment Status: Green
All Systems Green
Combat Preparations Complete_

Good evening, everyone.

Not much, worked on my thing and played vidya

-Sweet Roll

well, I hope work goes well! make sure to get a good amount of relaxation and to do a good job.

I'm gifting them to this cutie, then.

hello 2B, good to see you arent teasing me for being second while trying to claim first

Born there, then adopted by NYC Italians. So, under Russian law, I maintain that citizenship.

PRobably should look into getting a Russian passport. Should be eligible for it.

What city are you new to?

Hello... Again

I do, and it did~

Nope, the fridge!

are you an emt?

Then I suppose you'd better give them away with your cookies today, hmm~?
Well, if it isn't the lovely 2B~

OH I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU ALL.

Koi is going to be late tonight because he has a job interview for the courier job. Let's all be sure to wish him luck.

-phi

wait....

Reimu has the prettiest feet

>advice
So the girl I like says I'm like the little brother she never had (I'm less than a year younger than her) but Im pretty sure she likes me.
How can I tell for sure or am I completely fukked?

Hello again. I do like how you've started to sign things. It works.

-phi

>Combat Preparations Complete_
You keep doing that, I suppose in your eyes war is necessary?

I just moved to Austin like in December and its been really rough, but I've gotten better than I was before but the crappy feeling kinda just lingered and I feel bad but I don't know how.
Thank you! I'm trying lol I just woke up

Sambo is going well, I've gotten to where I can throw the old guy who's teaching me for a loop every once in a while. He still beats me most of the time go. Savate is good too, I'm actually (sometimes literally) kicking my teacher's ass at it. I've just about got that one down. You said once one of them let's loose a bit, he'd be better. What did you mean by that? Is he too tense, or what's going on there?

A lot of people just don't have the willpower to drive themselves, and I admire that you can at least realize that.

I see, hope you can finish your thing then. What video games did you play?

That would be cool, means I'd have yet another Russian friend.

Yeah, forgot to tell everyone earlier, my bad.

Well, its good to be at least prepared, right?

-Al

What? But those were your quads, Jill! They'd be wasted on me.

Err...what?

Eclipsed by the lovelier Reisen. Could we chat tonight?

A courier enlisting another courier. *shakes her head*

I did not allow for the use of my assistant by a 3rd party. I'll have to speak with Mr. Koi soon.

It could be precautionary

-Sweet Roll

By sinking in what she said, you are a "brother" to her, sadly she doesn't sees you as a possible partner.
My advice is don't stick with it too long, and look for love somewhere else anonymous!

D'aww, thank you!

The only way to know for sure is to ask her if she will date you. You've gotta be upfront and honest about these things, or else all you can do is guess based on little cues, but you could always be wrong. It's better just to take the leap and ask.

Hey, don't I have pretty feet? and I'm sure 2B has pretty feet. And Taiga too. Probably Sonya...
You should know that it would take an extraordinary circumstance for me to ever deny you my company, dear.

ehm, see:

I don't have any of my stuff online, maybe someday. it was single-guitar jazz for a while, and I'd played with a few small groups in my area. I'm getting into doing it all on computers instead now, so we're going to see where it ends up.

GO KOI GO

it'll all level out soon, just give it time.

deal with it!

My penis yearns for a tight bumhole or a sloppy mouth.

Maybe not immediately, but it would be to one's benefit to be prepared, right?

Being transplanted into a new city can be pretty rough, but you'll get the hang of it as you adapt to your new surroundings. What kind of crappy feeling have you been experiencing?

Without a doubt.

Nope. I'll explain the deal.

A friend of mine has been pushing me to become one. She knew that I was already considering to become one, so she gave me the motivation to commit to it.
So I began the process for it, but my parents are being very odd about this whole thing. And then I've posted here about it, and some other poster in the thread reffered to me as EMT-user once. And it sorta stuck

It's either EMT emblems, Ambulances or Fist Aid Kits I guess? Or political shit... But that might not be the best choice

Another Russian friend? What are you doing? collecting us?

Why stick to the digestive system only?

He is just too tense. He is actually the parent for one of the kids I'm teaching. It's an all age class and he wanted to learn so I'm happy he came. I think he's a bit nervous being the only adult student though. So I'll probably lyrics partner with him lots. He'll be a bit less timid with me, less fear of hurting me. Then he will be good. He seemed to be doing well, just holding himself back too much.

-phi

Of course, i should've expected it, you chose the cheap option once again...

Get a room you two, now!

Our goal of to unite all the world's couriers into a game of telephone.

-phi

oh, currently an EMT for new york state

You made me giggle...I feel dirty.

-phi

Which is better? Duff or Pawtucket Patriot?
How ya doin' tonight, EMT?
*pets*

I'm so happy for him.

-phi

I'm glad you deserve to be well rested too, consider to rest more often.

Hey you, aren't you going to offer me a Carrot?
>probably
rude
She has some killer thighs, don't tell her tho she might end all mighty and everything

Yeah but it certainly is painful to do stuff that you don't want to do like at all, i'll be ok when i manage to get the gist of this new language.

I understand let me know when you are ready to share your art with the world

Maybe I'll go plant them tomorrow or put them in my dirt stew. I could use some flavor for once...

Hey senpai welcome back!

*tosses carrot at face*
Shush. Be glad I thought to include you at all, you rugged ruffian~
See? Aren't I kind and gracious? Pukukuku...

This particular thing is a kind of thing that doesn't really get finished

Mostly Don't Starve

I now really know how serious this game is when it says it doesn't fuck around, if you are not ready for winter within 20 days you're toast, or in that case, frozen bread

-Sweet Roll

You made it back.

I was going to call the search party after you, we were all ready..

Please don't include me in this feet discussion. I already don't understand the fascination, and would rather not become involved in it.

*shrugs* Close enough, I'd say.

But what to ask!

Again, I'm not that kind of android!

Oh, is that so? Hmm. I wonder how that would pan out. Must alert Hikari about this.

Ehh...politics might not work to well. I mean it could I guess. But I know my tiny mind will associate you with a medical symbol a lot faster. Also.you need some of those toy truck sets with a hospital they have for 3 year Olds on waiting rooms.

-phi

You would make a fine addition to my collection, but no. I just like having friends from many different backgrounds, I find them highly interesting.

Yeah, being too tense can really screw you up. I've not experienced it except in a basketball game. More good luck for me because I've seen people get nervous before an engagement and they end up losing a lot of their fine motor control.

I just taught myself to enjoy the painful things. It sounds a bit masochistic, but I suppose I've always enjoyed running myself into the ground to improve myself. Might just be me though.

I think I heard that the graphics on that one were weird. Frozen bread is delicious.

-Al

Hai, Yuki.
Hehehe... That's pretty much what I expected.

sometimes I'm annoyed by my curiosity.
but then I think: "let it go cell, let it go"

Hey lewdmu how ar-
Why are the armpits blurred out?

-phi

We'll see! I don't think I'll need one again for a good while.

That's what I do best, apparently!

Thanks!

...jeez, I've got a pretty rockin' body for someone who looks 12.

Hey there!

If it starts with me I intend to read the first 47.85% of war and peace as the message.

-phi

When will I lose my virginity?

hello... you

why not join a feet discussion?

Lemme just

Ok I recently graduated college and got a job offer in Austin 5 hours away from home, and it was a great I opportunity so I took it. I moved up here and started to work, I didn't have much work experience but my boss was willing to teach me and work with me,I worked there maybe 3 weeks and everything was going good until new years eve (I work in a restaurant) the owner of the establishment had a different menu and didn't really explain well about what we were to do. So I tried my best to keep up and I did to an extent. So we worked into the new year and got out at 2 am. That's when my boss told me the owner said I had to be let go. He tried his best to convince him otherwise but he had no say in it. So I got that text that I had to be let go.

So my first week of January I was in my apartment alone, waking up really early sleeping whenever, I forgot to eat a couple days and some I ate too much. I feel better than I did then but I still feel bad.

So I have a new job now and its more what I want to do (baker)but it's not really there. But it's something right? Well I feel like I can't do it or something I don't know I'm just getting pulled away but I don't let myself fully. Im sorry I can't explain too well

Duff hasn't been a classic for nothing.

will do

Wha? But I told you I'd be gone for a week!

But now I have to go pick them all up from the roof later!

cause they're the naughty bits

Yeah. When he swings his sword he holds back all the strength by massively tensing his arms. He wouldn't even straighten them all the way, keeping too much elbow bend with every slice. I'll fix it in a few classes, just need to spend some time on it. Also I had no idea you were taking savat, how long has that been going?

-phi

The last three numbers of your post tell you.

-Al

I concur. Maybe a few medic video game models thrown in for good measure.

Hikari, contact Koi on our behalf. Relay to him the message that we received his message.

*gasps lightly* Please, no. The butchering of such a great literary work...at the vert least you spared the other 52.15% of it.

I want to fill someone with a piece of me.

>How ya doin' tonight, EMT?
A little bummed out, but mostly fine

Where in NYS? I'm Down state on the Island

Missed your post. But eh, I wish I could help. I really only know the NYC area

True. I actually have one of these things. Well, two. My father bought them for me when I was younger. Much Younger. (Not EMS or anything obviously)

Ah. It's not like I would be an accurate representation of a real life Russian. My friends used to call me a "Fake Russian" (oddly enough my politics might represent my Russianisms a bit?)

Like what games? Other than Surgeon Simulator.... Which may be an accurate representation of what may happen....

My internet connection isn't "stable" right now. I will contact you when I am able.

*catches the carrot* You know you should include yourself to if you are telling people about other people feet

I might need to learn to be masochistic too, i'm more a sadist tho heh heh....

Yeah

Nice, keep the good work and donate me your doubles to get me a reading!

Have a good night i wish to talk to you more , have a good one.

How are you, hun?
That's entirely your decision.
It will do you some good, you lazy shrine maiden, you!
What happened...?
Ara?

I don't really mind answering your questions.

Hi Reimu, you don't know me, but i want to let you know I'm happy you are back, missed your threads very much. Love ya

The art style is pretty unique, but it doesn't get in the way of gameplay

If I were to describe the art style, I would say it was tim burton-ish

-Sweet Roll

I cried.

They are too lewd for anyone to handle.

I know right?

I've had too many dubs today.

You're confusing me. You don't think eggs grow in the butt right?