Shit tier midget

>shit tier midget
>literally the best player of all time in USA

be ashamed, be very ashamed fucking Burgers

he wouldn't even make our national team

He's not even an MVP finalist in our league. The Italy coach is right but a bunch of butthurt Canadians got their feelings hurt.

We've got NBA rejects dominating basketball in Europe
It's not our biggest sport

Also he plays in Canada

MLS is legit better than Croatian league though

and what the fuck does that have to do with this

Why do you care about a shit league in a sport we don't care about?

because it is a rare occasion where i can make fun of >you

No one here watches soccer fuck off with your third worlder sport.

football is literally the most popular sport in the USA m8

You're right lad.

>Best player in the USA
>Not rating PuliGOD

Bro you have trump. At least 4 years of making fun of us. Unless of course he shocks half the country and turns out to be the next Lincoln

Giovinco isn't picked because he's awful but you can't say it.

t. subhuman minority and/or numale cuck

You don't even belong here.

exactly. So giovinco is the best player ever in the USA in the most popular sport in the USA, and still not good enough to be called up for the NT

I've literally never heard of this faggot

Tom Brady doesn't play for any national team, he plays for the New England Patriots.

wait how is basketball the most popular in new york. that doesnt make sense

Because of all the niggers who like the Knicks

that's handegg not football

Would you cheer for the Bills or Jets?

Canada

t. subhuman calling someone else subhuman

He should come play In mexico, if he tears it up here too then he's the real deal.

t. an actual subhuman nigger trying hard to be white

Don't fucking talk to me like that you dirty spic.

shut the fuck up filthy amerishart nigger, dont ever reply to an argentinian in that fashion, fucking kikeloving nigger scum

>a literal animal telling a sophisticated human-being how to act

How about you kill yourself you smelly jungle beaner, help cleanse the world's genepool

>fat subhuman brainwashed niggerloving kikemerican
>sophisticated human being

just fuck off with your shit b8, kill yourself

I'm a first generation German, I'm literally better than you in every way possible and apparently my ancestors are better than you at soccer, which is the only thing your disgusting country has going for it. So please end yourself because your horrible country full of shitskinned trash has never contributed one useful thing to Earth.

>muh heritage

nah, kill yourself

half of your country is nigger tier, the rest is white cucks with circumcised dicks, it really is a pathetic failed society

youll get nuked soon enough hopefully, subhuman filth, subhuman country.

usa is literally the nigger of the world

>USA is a "failed society" claims the poverty stricken, nonwhite Argentinian
>his country is a literal shithole while America is a superpower even with a nearly 20% population of niggers

Wow, you really hurt my feelings :^(

Yet Altidore somehow has?

boys boys boys,

calm down

you're both shit

I-is that CIA Pepe Trump? This meme is triple the dank.

>48 year old frank lampard
>best league on earth la
>goat player is Clint Dempsey

remember when Giovinco was goat?

yea when he reached his peak, in the MLS. Laugh all you want MLS is better than your shit colombian league.

>Libertadores: Nacional
>Sur Americana: Santa Fe

how can that be better? Nacional is playing agains Real madrid next month.

Atletico Nacional is Libertadores champion and Santa Fe is Sudamericana champion.

so the fuck what, you'll lose that match and go back to irrelevancy. so you won the spic cup against spics, wow its fucking nothing.

This. All lighthearted shitposting aside, I wonder whether foreigners actually believe that people in the US care about the MLS, or it's something they very desperately force themselves just to have something to whine about. The MLS being shit or not really isn't an issue in the country (despite the amusing fact that it ranks higher than many other leagues globally) since it's in a distant fifth place in popularity behind the big four sports.

capped, see you in november

>colombian education
we're already In november, what am I going to see?

Dude, MLS teams get whopped by Lelga MX teams year after year. Some of the squad players in MLS squads are embarrassingly bad. Attendance/Revenue is secondary to results and quality of football displayed.

>so you won the spic cup against spics
you can't win against shit mexican clubs and your playerbase is central american rejects and retired players.

have fun with your Mickey Mouse league

I get the feeling that foreigners unironically care more about the MLS than the average American. Heck, i live in Boston and i estimate that only 1 out of 10 people i run into know about NE Revolution.

Kek

be assured, noone cares about MLS. the only time it gets mentioned is whether a player is about to retire or goes to play in the US, which is basicly the same.

What the fuck is a Croatia?

>my ancestors are better than you at soccer

So why do doreigners on Sup Forums make more standalone threads about it than Americans? the very few Americans who follow it are rarely seen outside of the /mls/ general

Mexican clubs are slowly stealing better MLS home-grown players away lately though.

He plays for dortmund you fucking spastic
Maybe if your education system wasnt so bad you could read that it says MLS...
Why am i even bothering you cunts probably cant even spell mls let alone know that it is the only relevent sporting league in america

Would you cheer for the Knicks?

That map is hilariously innaccurate in every possible context except black people

>t. Theo Paradisis

>best player in USA
>plays for a Canadian team

Why wastes time and money scouting players across the pond when there are plenty to choose nearby?

Great for TFC though. We still need him healthy and ready for the Canada winterball.

Like who?

You're retarded.

O-Gon, Omar Salgado, formerly Jorge Flores, Luis Gil, etc.

>I'm a first generation German
Beweise es, Dicker

I honestly feel he is great and clearly deserves at least a mid/top table club in a big champ in Europe.

this isn't /r/sport

None of those players were particularly good
Omar Gonzalez had a few seasons where he looked to be the best defender in the league but when the Galaxy sold him he was very much in decline.

Yeah like Omar Gonzalez who was garbage in his last season with the Galaxy and now season champion with his mexican mickey mouse club.

He alredy failed at Juve, he's a small teams player

And what?
We as a country don't really give a shit about soccer
There's a few outliers, but it's to be expected in a country this size

He's the Christian Benteke of Serie A. That's not such a bad thing though. I wish we can get more players like Giovinco here though.

Exactly
It's a growing league, but does that make it best in the world? No
Everyone's has had a huge head start

Why are so many threads saying "404" when I click on them?

some gookmoot shit. site is dying.

>Dicker
spent a week in Berlin on your eurotrip, have you?

t. Bogan with no teeth thats never been near a city

i don't know anything about soccer by why is this news? isn't it well known that MLS is the Bellator of soccer?

It's not really news at all. Some news outlets just want to take the chance to say >MLS

Serves him right, went to a joke league for money, his national coach shouldn't take him seriously

lol

is usa the most meme country on this planet?

>those names
Bruh you can't steal what's already yours

I see him play every weeknd, he's so fucking slow his only real contribution comes In set pieces.

OK cuck, he will be the best president in history.

Giovinco is a meme? Never really gave a shit about him but the few times I saw him play for the NT I thought he was pretty good
Someone explain

Who's the best player in the Croatian league these days?

>bragging about ancestry and other "achievements" made by someone else

you must be a talentless and ignorant fatass, I bet you voted for Trump

He definetely would

I doubt you can compete with Japan

We're a lot bigger than they are

>an MVP finalist

Fuck I hate yanks

Well that's true

>MVP finalist

Our national team and domestic leagues are unironically better though.