Where were you when Based Gal BTFO'd Marvel? Her movie is two years away...

Where were you when Based Gal BTFO'd Marvel? Her movie is two years away, and more people are talking about her than all of Marvel.

>but muh no charisma

If she lacks charisma as Marvelcucks claim, how is everyone so excited about a movie she is starring in that is far off?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/comic-con-2016-data-shows-which-films-got-the-biggest-buzz-1201822159/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is still time to recast her, Gal looks and sounds like one of those retarded models on FashionTV who want to become marine biologists

spooky scary shekeltons they'll give you quite the shoah

I initially hated her for the part. She still isn't my ideal version in my head, but that rarely happens.

After seeing her trailer I was pretty hyped. Also, she really isn't a skeleton anymore, so that's nice. She was always hot as hell in the face, but her body can match it now.

This and JL look pretty damn good. Guess we'll see.

Well, since feminists are already trying to trash it, it'll probably make money but get shit reviews.

>>but muh no charisma
>If she lacks charisma as Marvelcucks claim, how is everyone so excited about a movie she is starring in that is far off?

Same reason as Flopbusters: m-muh gurl power

Also, the Wonder Woman movie isn't "two years away". It comes out June 2017, which is in less than a year.

Also, far more people are talking about Black Panther and Spider-Man: Homecoming than Wonder Woman

2/10 troll, made me respond

Too old and has wrinkles.

What the fuck is that?
Anyways that's not what im here for i just come to say Dr. Strange will be better than any of this.
Wonder woman looks great too, JL meh...

>Her movie is two years away
>2017 is two years away

YOU CANT HIDE

The action scenes in the trailer looked pretty cool. She won't BTFO Marvel but I think it'll be good.

Do what?

Both marvel and dc are equally shit. Why? Capeshit. The clue is in the term itself.

>isn't a skeleton
You're a moron

>Also, far more people are talking about Black Panther and Spider-Man: Homecoming than Wonder Woman
KEK

Fucking where??

variety.com/2016/film/news/comic-con-2016-data-shows-which-films-got-the-biggest-buzz-1201822159/

>3 50,795 366,389 Wonder Woman +621.31%

>9 25,244 79,345 Spider-Man: Homecoming +214.31%

>Black Panther not even ranked

mcuck BTFO

Nailed it.

DCuck BTFO

She's genuinely well cast and she seems to love her role.

kill yourself shitposting bridget reegan retard

more armpit pics?

god she's so pretty and thin, i love her i am in love with her i hate capeshit but i am in love with her

>posting a pic with feet cropped out

fucking Philistine

I was in my living room watching BvS UE, friend. Had to buy it twice since Amazon fucked me over.