Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

What, are you a little girl? Man up and grow a set, and fucking kick the shit out these faggots.

She's been cheating on you lil nigga

snitches get stitches

those are hickies dawg

copypasta

not paint ball, those are hickies

Kek hickies.

(you)

Lol fuck outta here with your shit pasta

Bait

wouldn`t paintballs have bruised her more than that..? plus that`s an awefully accurate aim for little shits shooting her randomly in the throat during the night.

fag, this has already been posted you baiting nigger sucker

your a faggot and your girlfriend is a whore!! those are hickies... Shes been cheating on you and now shes trying to cover her ass! Pretend you dont realize get her alone fuck her hard in the ass with no lube then dump the bitch!

reverse google image search shows this image in an article about getting rid of hickies, you can't roll this over on us

>fucking my ex
>suck her tits, leave hickeys
>next day she tells me that her boyfriend saw them
>she told him she didn't know what they were
>she even went to the hospital as a cover
>he believed her when she said they were bruises

fak, fell for b8 lol

good on ya

Hickies. She sent you the pic to see if you'd be beta enough to fall for her bullshit story at face value, and is now probably laughing about what a faggot you are with her friends.

I've played paintball for 30 years and I am 1000% certain those are paintballs.
Was she involved in drug deals?

This

you cuck. thats a hickey, shes cheating on you. i've done paintball many times and the bruises are way different.

I agree she done been fuckin around on ya no paint gun makes that kind of spread plus it's hickies ya dumbass

watch out - she might be lying

this is LITERALLY THE SAME POST FROM A FEW DAYS AGO YOU BAITING FUCKTARDED FAGGOT

If you're gonna post this shit at least make it a pic that's not easily recognizable on the internet.

happened to my girl too bro some kid with a paintball gun shot her then ran away

Nice bait, OP. I am impressed to see so many faggots falling for it itt

woah dude this is an epidemic

Great bait on this one.

Lol that's no paintball mark. They leave a ring and a welt. Your girl is a dirty whore, though that's obvious from looking at her. Have some self respect and get a real girl not a cheap slut.

Omg my gf top

Lol that's a really good way to have a blood clot go to your brain and kill you. Those were done way too hard.

>implying anyone is actually falling for stale pasta

Yeah replies don't mean anyone believes it, people reply to all bait threads.