Hakurei Shrine: After Hours edition!

Hakurei Shrine: After Hours edition!

No fortunes tonight, just friendly conversation and advice if people ask for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFW1Hu35tsw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xjdkc14-zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
youtube.com/watch?v=fq8QmPmriaM
youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw
youtube.com/channel/UC8pvUu-OyDP9VMOFPLUWEXA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-s0_yGpyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It might be good to have a way to maintain communication with people outside of threads, though.

Very kind of you to start a new thread.

-phi

*stamps her foot* Rabbit, I swear you are as insufferable as you are precious. *slices the sign in half* There, you get a pass this time. But come the first day of Spring, it is rabbit season!

Caffeine withdraw too, don't forget that. But it turned out not to be too bad of an arrangement, if I may say.

But she cannot carry out the other duties of an assistant. Hence, she is assigned to tea and perhaps now, coffee duty.

Take care Reimu! Again, welcome back

fourth post, alright! for sure

Still around.

Mildly surprised at how well I took the whole thing with coming clean.

Still here to BS for another hour or so.

I've lost my opportunity for a fortune, but would you mind if I stick around for a while?

It can be nice, I often message 2b once or twice a week just to check in, but it's not creating a new email just for my sake. Only if there are a few people you want to chat with.

-phi

She can't? Also Al is willing to engage in direct contact again.

-phi

Aw, and here I thought it couldn't fail.

In case you missed it, your rig is infinitely better than mine.

-phi

We would love if you did. What did you want a fortune for?

-phi

phi, did i pass the test?

If I'm around, I'll always start a new thread.

You're more than welcome, as is anyone.

[email protected]

I doubt I really can help anyone in any way.
If anyone needs anything from me I'm here though.

Who is this semen demon?

I believe so. You are offical in charge or beverages of I understand correctly.

-phi

Entertain me with your finest conundrum

-Al

Yea.... Probably... I'm gonna need to figure out how I'll get it to the lan party at my college in a few weeks

I appreciate it vert. I'll send you that video tomorrow. I sincerely hope that it might help.

-phi

Wheelchair.

-phi

I need to decide if I should find a job or concentrate on my studies. It's not so important, but I have things I want to do.

Thanks.

Hmmm...are you able to pay for your studies without a job? Would you maybe be able to manage both with a part time job maybe?

-phi

Also AI, here's something else I really like if you wanna take a listen

youtube.com/watch?v=JFW1Hu35tsw

Yea..... How about getting the fucking thing down the stairs? It's a fucking Cube...

Can't i even help making you feel a little bit better or cheering you up for stress relief? I will take care of myself but i want to help too.

Okidoki, take care of yourself though.

Hmm, you're right, i probably found it entertaining because i like farming and tedious mechanics, i'd like to ask you something that i've been wondering for quite a while, though not today because you're already way too busy.

Let's find a compromise, human season! We are a vampire, an android and a bunny, so we can't be hurt and everyone is happy, let's search for Hikari though since she is a human.

Pulley system.

-phi

Patch him through.

Start talking you two.

-phi

Not quite my cup of tea, but I like it nonetheless. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it more than a few times, and its definitely not one of my favorites, but it is good.

-Al

Thanks. You're welcome to keep in contact with me for other reasons, too. That email is just for these threads, so I want to get some use out of it.

*static* Hello? This is Al, reporting in. Hey 2B.

Last post. This wasn't much fun.
I don't like you. I REALLY do not like you. Also, nice one downloading the thumbnail you fucking moron.

I can just chuck it out the window and hope for the best I guess.

I guess that is true. How about these two?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjdkc14-zwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E

I'm touched you trust me enough to share it with me. Thank you.

-phi

Forgot my Sig

wew

See now that's a plan.
Why stop there? Catapults were invented for a reason.

-phi

One question would you suck my dick?

*taps her mic* Yes, I read you. Er, hi. *rubs the back of her head* So umm, hi. I'm YoRHa Unit No. B Type 2, I MEAN YoRHa Unit No. 2 Type B!

I don't know any real riddles. : /
This should do though, I guess...

There is something different in the eyes of the beholders, Something that can be bent yet seems to remain firmly intact no matter how many times it is bent. Depending on who you ask it is one of many, even though it eclipses most if not all of what you see... What is it?

as I said I don't really do riddles. Or am I misunderstanding his use of "conundrum"?

Please excuse my little sister, she is quite the capricious one.

I think that is a capital idea! Hikari seems like challenging quarry; it might be fun searching for her.

My country has rather good funding for education, so it doesn't particularly require me to pay for much. It's a part-time job that I'm considering. I need to have the time to spend on my studies, but I hope to be able to go on a trip somewhere by the end of the year.

(That was supposed to be my last post user, why would you do this to me?(maybe))

I love you though, can we be friends once again? You would think i am kidding, actually just a bit on the love part but i am dead serious on the rest, i actually wanted to ask Reisen if i could've had a chance into being your friend once again, there, now you know.

I like the first one better than the second. The second one the voices and the beat don't mesh well enough for me. I just couldn't get into it from what I heard.

So 2B, what would you like to talk about?

Easy, an antimagic cone. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I've heard the kids that play DnD mention beholders, eyes, and antimagic cones enough to get this one.

-Al

I made it because of you, so of course I'd share it.

Thanks for asking me to, though. It would be nice to have a way to stay in touch with people here.

I always thought conundrum in this context was either a form of riddle or paradox. It can also be used to refer to a sort of ethical choice though. Surely you have access to a riddle or paradox somewhere.

-phi

Eh, I was gonna suggest rockets. Or short range missile. But recovering the PC is an issue.

Also the whole Johnny Knoxville lookalike is a bit odd.

Agreed. Let me see if I can find any of the more recent Blues Saraceno on Youtube.

-Al

Thats not quite what I had in mind.

I could find one given time. It hasn't really been a source of interest for me previously though.

Nice i would love to discharge a lot of milk in your mouth, good night

Well I know personally, the people I know who never finished studies greatly regretted it and a few of them are motivated solely on how they can complete them. I'd say a job doesn't hurt, especially if you want to go for a trip. Just be sure if you finish your studies. I suppose your work load is a factor too though

-phi

I'm not sure I warrant such effort. I hope I won't bore you to death too quickly with my messages.

-phi

I'm sure it wasn't but it was the first thing I thought of since it had been mentioned earlier today.

-Al

*fidgets in her chair* I dunno...what do you want to talk about? So when is this match between you and Phi going down?

I feel jet fuel is more expensive than renting fees for a catapult.

-phi

And here I though I couldn't laugh.
You serve no purpose to me, I do not need you, not counting you already betrayed my trust once. And if you weren't so idiotic you would know better than to talk about me with Reisen. Is it that you want to hurt her or something? Moron.
I do not need friends, and I specially do not need you.

It's not like it was just for you, I thought that anyone could get ahold of me that way. Especially since apparently people worry about where I am if I'm not around.

Ask him
"What goes around the world but stays in one corner?"

That should buy you a few minutes to find more.

-phi

How about a homemade rocket fuel then? You can easily find instruction on making it your self

Sounds good.

Also, heres another song I really like. Not Country like in the slightest

youtube.com/watch?v=fq8QmPmriaM

Though this one sorta is
youtube.com/watch?v=oh8zcbC_Dcw

I'm unsure of when my match is with phi, but it will be quite a spectacle. We could talk about basketball or some other sport, which I usually enjoy talking about, or you could tell me why you're so fidgety.

-Al

There was never any doubt that I'd finish my studies, just if it's worth trying to hold down a job. The need to take the trip is mostly unavoidable, I have a girlfriend that I'd like to take some time out to see, but financially it's difficult.

That's odd I got the distinctly reversed impression before that she was trying to protect you...

We do worry. You're a key member of the community, a great contributor and more importantly a friend.

-phi

You don't have to be sorry for that too, he is justified, really...

Hm, so we have to choose the roles, you get the hunting part, i get the skinning part, and Reisen?

That seems the safest option. I like that one.

-phi

It's okay to have a part time job for just a few months then quit.

-phi

You should play chinese checkers with a chess board. It's tricky...

This seems important. Give me a minute to test my literacy.

-phi

I think I need to get back to work now, sorry that I couldn't stay around longer! Thanks to Phi's request, you can now reach me at [email protected] at any time!

And that's why I felt it best to have a way to communicate. I care a lot about this community, so maybe it is best if I have a way to maintain contact outside of it.

That's not happy...what's wrong user?

-phi

And I'm trying to protect her back from myself.

youtube.com/channel/UC8pvUu-OyDP9VMOFPLUWEXA/videos Here's an entire channel with his songs. Some of my favorites are Hellraiser, Liar, Bad Man, 7th Born Son, Killing Floor, Itchy Shakes and Ruthless, to name a few.

I might try that some time.

-Al

I'm back, had something to do

-Sweet Roll

Alright. Good luck with work, and thank your for stopping by and starting this thread.
Take care.

-phi

*sighs and shakes her head* I was trying to do the shy routine, but it's so hard to pull off.

And basketball? I know nothing of it. Tough, considering I'm from the Los Angeles area where everyone is a Lakers fan.

I'll be the judge of that.

Take care, Vert. See you again soon.

Phi, do me the favor of noting Vert's email for future reference. Thank you.

It's not like you've been that kind towards me either, but maybe we could put that behind? People make mistakes, you know, i am truly sorry for what happened. And no, i would never hurt Reisen, or others for what matters.

One issue. If I miscalculate, it could overshoot and hit near my friend... She lives one the same bearing as the College, just 6 miles further along...

This is assuming I still have hands that is...

Also, forgot to save your email from the previous thread...

I'll take a listen tomorrow I guess. Did you listen to the last two I posted?

Already noted madam. It will be included in my email tomorrow with music.

-phi

>ugly, doog poop, ugly shaft, ugly ways
>ugly ppl losers smell like poop

This man is a fucking poet

Of course, it's still a difficult decision to make though. Especially since it would give me less time to spend with my girlfriend for a while.

It's a case of figuring out which path is better, and I'm honestly not sure.

You should throw it in the back of an ambulance and just drive it into the building.

-phi

where is umi

What a shame, the shy routine was actually half decent now that you clarify what it was for. Even more of a shame that you can't talk about basketball. Its my favorite sport but I suppose that can't be helped. What are some things you are interested in?

I did, they were both pretty good. I liked the first one better than the second, because I usually like a little heavier beat and vocals.

-Al

Take this as a test, if your girlfriend won't support you or stay with you while you work a part time job and study at the same time it's better to part ways, yes even if you love her.

Growing as a person should be your main focus, if you need money to study so let it be, but third persons come in later.

I'd the job affords you less time for her but more resources for to share with her...well have you asked her opinion?

-phi

That brings us back to square one. Getting it out of my room.

Understandable. I prefer the second oddly enough. Even though the First one is a off shoot of my favorite band.

I have to wonder why you thought it'd be so easy to call me out. Ika?

So I suppose I knew more than I thought. Although I had no idea it was mutual.

I hope everything works out for you two in the end. Whatever has gone on has stressed you both out more than needed.

Just push it down the stairs and hire some urchins to throw it in the back of the stolen vehicle.

-phi

Interesting. I'll have to take a second listen and see what I think after that.

-Al

no, I simply wanted to make a pun on you being busy with umi work instead of uni work

where have you been

for what it's worth the intended answer would have been "reality"

That pun is staying with me for life, isn't it?

I tend to not be around often at all any more, I got involved in some stuff that made it seem like a bad idea to stick around.

And arrive with a DOA PC< while being pursued by the police in a stolen ambulance?

Sounds like my best bet.

GO ahead, heres another Social Distortion track
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-s0_yGpyg

I know that she'll support me, we've spoken about it before. I just know that it won't be particularly pleasant for either of us.

She said she'd be fine with it. I might try to figure out a way to work from home though, if I can manage it then it would be nice.

I was kind to you, but you fucked me over, you have only yourself to blame. You refused to see my intentions that time.

If yoy set the ambulance on fire first the police won't chase you so much as the fire fighters.

-phi

should post more, we miss you

what bad stuff?