This is music related thread

What are your resons for taking it?
Do you feel better?
Currently taking 25mg for a month so far, music became really dull for listening, and flashbacks get worse. Gonna quit soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/criptcettle/find-me-reclinin-leon-haze-remix-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flashbacks to what? Nam?

GIVE ME THAT Z

is this a ween thread?

Took 100mg for a couple months. I quit because it made me feel like I was hollowed out, it's hard to feel anything while you're on it.

Dealing with pigs, cant't call them people.
Been a year since they took me to dep for no reason and have been very rude to me.
I've tried to find justice, applying enywhere possible, but apparently nothing can be done.

Damn, I've tried 50m per day and I felt like I was dieing, literally.

Zoloft through me into a hyper manic episode and I nearly ruined my life making bad decisions. Thing is, apparently I was bipolar, but it was dormant. I've heard it's a good pull for normies.

O L O F T

GIVE ME A GRIP

this thread basically confirms my choice to avoid getting proscribed SSRIs

JOHNNYS GOT NO LEGS

i take effexor and it's been helping so far, but i think i might need to up my dose just a little bit. only side effect is occasional drowsiness/yawning but i've been getting less of that as time goes on.

im on 50mg a day and i hate taking it i dont think i feel and it makes me not care i guess but im always like that lol, rn im trying to get on stims psych said maybe have 80hd lol

>zoloft on mu
has science gone too far

>5 hours ago

I've run the gambit of SSRIs.

They all work differently depending on the person, but that was the second best one for me (100mg), second to Lexapro (20mg). Also tried Prozac (meh) and Paxil (boner/ejaculation issues, idr which).

soundcloud.com/criptcettle/find-me-reclinin-leon-haze-remix-1

i remixed viper again uhoh

200mg for a couple of months. Died inside and felt like making official. Weened now it's mindfulness daily or panic and hopelessness.

I'll never understand mindfulness even though it sounds way helpful.

Then this comment won't help...but it's quitting the game and watching from the bleachers. It feels like losing cuz you're not even trying to win anymore and so can't; but then that doesn't matter and you just enjoy watching. It's peaceful.

just started on effexor xr.. going up to 75 from 37.5 soon. hope it helps i've never been on prescription medication before but anxiety has been getting out of control.

>not self-medicating with illicit drugs and alcohol