Rekt thread

Rekt thread

this fucking pisses me off so much. fucking piece of shit squeezing a yellow even when an ambulance is rolling through. what the fuck.

>squeezing a yellow
the cross light he came from was green, watch it again.

an ambulance has the responsibility of slowing down while entering an intersection. it was the ambulance drivers fault.

If he squeezed a yellow then it's purely the ambulance driver's fault.

>an ambulance has the responsibility of slowing down while entering an intersection. it was the ambulance drivers fault.
Fuck off idiot. 6/10

bro, my roommate is an EMT and fucked up an ambulance and some dudes truck because he didnt mind the rules of the road, even with lights on they gotta obey, he got REAMED

>someones life in my hands
>run thru a fucking red light without touching the brake

yeah i'm the idiot.

is this why the ambulance levels on surgeon simulator is so hard?

WTF...Clean your finger nails at least bro

don't be fooled by the hillary shills, you really don't need that part of your eye.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE STORY HERE?

thats fucking brutal

Wat

anyone know what this is?

my neighbor just knocked on my door and asked me why i was laughing so loud at this hour of the morning.

he lives 2 blocks away.

I hate that place

Well I'm no rocket surgeon but I assume his face (skin) somehow got detached from the muscles underneath and the sinuses got damaged so now every time he takes a breath or exhales I can't tell it turns his face into a balloon.

Yo im not into rekt, im just curious are yall into it for some sorta sexual thing or is it just funny honestly curious

fuck

We are nopt gone tell you you filty kike google Ai piece of rust. you can just fuck oof

morbid curiosity

Fake, from a movie

I think it's more like his skull is broken and he's about 1 min away from death due to massive bleeding. I think what we're seeing is pressure from breathing in the nasal cavity which has broken through to the brain cavity. Al the bones are just floating under the skin.

the unknown is interesting tbh

It's real

Yeah its is from the security tape movie.
>cunt

i only visit these threads like once every few months. good content but makes me scream at nights so i gotta keep it under control

is the knife okay?

niggers

>I hate that place
How could you? It's full of morons. What do you expect?

Hur dur! Let's just stroll down a highway full of asians driving. "asians driving". You might as well give a .44 to an infant to play with.

niggers

Thats not the title, its debunked u gay meme fag

>debunked
Right because you just said so.

the movie= a security tape where a nigger shoots a little girl in cold blood for a few bucks.

fuck yeah

Holy shit

How?

HERES something to take the edge off faggots

brutal

This gif is awfully satisfying, it looks like the designated marksman popped him through the eyesocket

not him, but your blind faith will be the end of you, kid. that's fake. Is it that hard to believe?

I imagined crushed feet or hands

thats from the original faces of death.

Dude this shit ain't funny that guy could've gotten hurt

i love the way this guy looks around and understands his surroundings before firing a shot, well trained and executed exactly the way it should have been.

its always the clothes, always the clothes

cheeky bastard

you have shown zero evidence to your claim, i can only deduct that you sir are flawed and feeble of mind.

>assuming that he is human

Well fucker give source if it fake and you "know" it.

Mexican concrete, not even once

what the fuck

wtf

holy shit are those refugees? another good reason to live in murrica

Just imagine if the Germans had won, none of this

instakill

That one got me

Gay

This is how it's done 99% of the time. Only cops seems to empty clips in to crowds. Mainly because of poor training and they finally get to use their weapon.

The rest of us actually care about others around us and use only the necessary force. It's not some wild west movie or cop shootout. WE will get in trouble. They don't.

i hate niggers, so, so much

>"72 pc of jumpers “had witnessed death or serious injury of other participants in the sport, 43 percent [of] jumpers had suffered a significant BASE jump injury, and 76 percent had at least one ‘near miss’ incident (an incident which would most probably result in serious injury or fatality but was avoided),” Dr Mei-Dan wrote in his textbook Adventure and Extreme Sports Injuries.

>...BASE jumping is even scarier when you consider the annual fatality risk per person. According to a 2008 study in Sweden, the rate in 2002 stood at one fatality per 60 participants."

It's only a matter of time for adrenaline junkies like that guy. Base jumping is dangerous

It was posted on youtube....hes a schizo and thought he had a camera in his eye. he was some russian dude... he also injected pain killer so he couldn't feel his eye

good shit right there

haha you are funny. the germans never killed noggers. cus there was close to non niggers there then

Ooo this just makes my blood boil. Everytime i see this kind of shit, my hatred against niggers grow little bit more.

Super fake.

Cult = niggers

thank you base god