Times when chris hanson saved the decoy

times when chris hanson saved the decoy

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could you imagine if he finished the hug?? What a beast, hopefully they locked him up forever with no parole.

>that look when you contemplate finishing that cookie or not

Literally murderers even get out in 20. I will never understand why people think pedos are the scum of this earth.

>Literally murderers even get out in 20.

Some people deserve to be murdered....like pedo's.

>that pic

I want to cunt-kick her as hard as I can.

i can understand if a pedo tortured a kid but... just coercing a child into sexual activity? Really? I honestly dont believe death is the proper consequence... hell I dont even believe years in jail is even right.

T. Pedo

The fuck is wrong with you?

what the fuck is wrong with YOU? I want to hear a counter argument suspended in reality

>people think that being attracted to a 14 or 16 year old girl means pedo

this was the norm for most human existence.

I'm pretty sure you can fuck 14yr olds in France. I've seen some stacked mature looking freshman that I would've smashed if I was a teacher.

you dont get to trauamatize a child just because you wanna get off sorry

Yes, it was also the norm to kill "witches".

it was also the norm to practice medicine by leeching people

It's hilarious how all these pedos are all pathetically beta lmao

watching people get torn apart by live animals in an arena used to be the norm once

When the fuck did they let them get in the same room as the decoy?

>women give birth to the healthiest offspring in their teen years because their eggs don't replicate and age with them

>hurr durr I find a girl attractive the SECOND she turns 18 ONLY

witches aren't real
pedos are tho

no one's saying you can't find a girl attractive until they're 18

you just can't fuck someone until they're an adult, i dunno why you guys like to try and contest that so much.

Don't forget, in those days boys as young as 9 were on the frontlines in wartime. Imagine the fat, pathetic cunnyfags being in conflict.

>trauamatize

How the fuck do you know they are trauamatize (traumatize you mean?)

And even if they were MENTALLY traumatized, death is still not the appropriate punishment. Try again

we need to kill virgin straight edge people before we think about killing "pedos"

people hating on guys attracted to 15 and 16 year old girls is literally facebook-tier momposting.

nah i'd say that intentionally traumatizing someone to get off is well due for jail time, arguably for death.

lol jokes on you. I dream of a day when I'm in the midst of armed conflict that isn't for the benefit for Jew.

>If I make up a number, people will believe me

he just wanted to touch a woman. He came so close, he was there, just one more step. He couldn't do it.

Modern medicine still uses leeches, its still the best way to remove necrotic flesh.

I'd kill anyone who raped my daughter and I'd serve my time proudly

>you just can't fuck someone until they're an adult, i dunno why you guys like to try and contest that so much.
>the VERY SECOND they're 18 is the only time you can fuck her

god you're so fucking stupid.

Real talk, guys.

Those of you who come into TCAP threads and start shitposting about how it's okay to do what these guys do - do you empathize with the pedos on this show because they're a lot like you?

Like, getting so close to hugging or touching a girl, only to be shot down and humiliated? Like this user posted: Because I don't believe that even those earnest pedophiles out there honestly believe you should be allowed to fuck children in society. The shitposting has to come from nerves being struck.

ITT: people who want to fuck literal children... Disgusting.

>feelings are more important than circumstances

What about Chris Hanson that cowers people? Most of them just like OH SHIT BETTER DO WHAT HE SAYS

this shit is 100% entrapment

they think hes FBI

nah no ones saying that either, i mean, theres a whole lot of laws in place in most countries that allow two teens to have sex, and allows one party to be over the age of consent while the other party is under. there's systems in place that allow for wiggle room. but like, being a 20-30+ year old dude trying to fuck a 13 year old? that's not right, man. you gotta know that.

No, I don't empathize or feel sorry for any of them.

Seriously, they have to be some dumb ass motherfuckers to actually think they're chatting with a "12 year old" on the internet who actually "invites them over to fuck".

I mean...you have to be a really, REALLY special kind of stupid to fall for that shit.

see

That's because you're a degenerate pedo, who should be hung by the neck until dead, which I would gladly do...

t. Sup Forums pedoposter

Was this one the O&A fan?

>being a 20-30+ year old dude trying to fuck a 13 year old? that's not right, man. you gotta know that.
why isn't it right?

inb4 MUH FEELINGS

do you think it's okay to traumatize someone just because you wanted to get off?

no one is saying that two consenting people, one happening to be younger than the other, can't have sex. taking advantage of a massive age gap to fuck children is the problem.

because the only time you're gonna find a 13 year old that will willingly have sex with someone twice her age is if she's messed in the head. taking advantage of that to fuck her and make her even more messed in the head is wrong.

any other way is rape, pure and simple.

>going to jail for some underage that isn't even a qt

I just don't get it. It's like people who rape ugly fuckers. You're going to get caught eventually, why not fuck a 9/10?

I believe if you are old enough to log onto a chatroom and talk to guys and be stupid enough to meet up with them, you deserve to get taken advantage of. Shame on the parents honestly.

That's your opinion.

I don't believe in torturing, but support death for you sick bastards, as your genes should be eliminated from the pool.

>dude, that's not right man, like norms have changed.

>it doesn't matter that men are biologically wired to go for young women and that people are at their peak of sexual development in their teens

>muh feelings, like it's 2016

Yeah exactly. This show is just another way to thin the herd

Yea the pedos don't deserve any blame in that situation

Fucking dumbass

wtf is he doing?

Nope.

Real men want to fuck WOMEN, not children, you sorry piece of shit.

You are trying to traumatize people just to make a point with your anger and salty language, people like you should have your fingers chopped off and your vocal cords removed.

Leeches don't remove necrotic flesh, you dumb fuck.

You're thinking of maggots...maggot.

traumatizing someone by robbing them is equally as bad as traumatizing someone to get off

also you could argue that black people should get as much jail time as pedophiles, prison labor can be used to offset the costs

Its Creed from The Office, nobody knows what he is doing, thats the point of his weird character.

>>it doesn't matter that men are biologically wired to go for young women and that people are at their peak of sexual development in their teens

but you're literally right. it doesn't matter. we ignore a lot of what is biologically wired into us, and the fact that the vast majority of humanity gets along fine without fucking children, probably means we don't need to listen to that biological instinct that much. in fact, we seem to reproduce fine without reproducing in our teens, and it's not like the entire species is resting on reproduction anymore.

Really?

Did those sorry pieces of shit get forced to go that house? Is that what happened, cupcake?

I dont think anyone is disputing that fact, I think the concern is the justification of putting someone to death for it. Doesnt sound right seeing as you can murder 2-10 people and still not get death. Like, LITERALLY end peoples life and just get jail. Yet you faggots are saying its justifiable to kill someone who diddles a fucking retarded kid.

Priorities you dumb bitches

>women having babies later and later
>autism rates spiking

>in fact, we seem to reproduce fine without reproducing in our teens

What are some top tier episodes?

eeh, not exactly man. I don't know how you can see being robbed as comparable to sexual abuse, especially at a young, impressionable age.

Pedo's get all the sex they want in prison due to the fact that the inmates make them their bitch....and rightfully so.

I'd just shank the motherfuckers, though...

I'm sorry - are you now trying to contend that everyone is getting autism because of older women getting babies?

I mean, keeping in mind we just got off the coattails of an MTV fad where getting knocked up as a teenager was a preferable thing to do?

so you're telling me when you were 14 or 15, you didn't have crushes on the girls in your class, just 20+ year old women?

you're telling me when you're 50, you ABSOLUTELY won't find 20 year old girls attractive?

no one is saying that

Ok now, why is 18 the magical age?
If you must wait until they're adults you shouldn't fuck the avarege person until they're 25, and some people aren't adults on their 40's.
Sex is a part of most people lifes when they're 14 to 15, that's when they're already able to do it and understand the concept, so tell me: why exactly shouldn't boys and girls at the age of 14 be able to fuck older people if they can already fuck themselves?

Yes they do, maggots remove it faster, but leeches not only remove necrosis, but they encourage blood flow and discourage internal clotting as well which helps capillaries develop more quickly which allows new flesh to fill in faster.

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom’s-age-study-may-shed-light

Well lets see, for starters when you grow up and start being... you know?... an adult. You probably would actually be traumatized EVERY TIME YOU GO OUT OF THE HOUSE if you got robbed in fear that it will happen again. (if you are a weak subhuman piece of shit that is)

Now if you got diddled when you are a child, you dont even fucking think about it when you grow up. LMAO people are literally retarded and weak

when I was in high school I thought that high school girls looked the best, when in college I thought that college aged girls looked the best, now that I am in my 30s I think 25-30 year olds look the best

>ITT: people who want to fuck literal children... Disgusting.
no I only want to fuck the hot ones

I'm telling you that any dude 18 and older that looks to fuck sub-18's instead of 18 and up is a degenerate piece of shit that should be donated to ISIS for one of their execution videos.

and yet studies show that men continually find women in their 20s the most attractive while women are the ones who find older man attractive as they age.

I never said 18 was the magical age - where I'm from, it's 16, with age of consent laws allowing any reasonable adult to fuck someone as young as 14.

To be honest, there's no magical age. Sex between teenagers at a young age is experimental and healthy, but you will never be able to justify a fully grown adult man having sex with an underdeveloped little girl. It leaves open too many avenues for abuse, it changes the nature of our society. It'll generally bring down the age where people think they're mature and ready to take on society.

Those early teenage years are for experimenting, developing and forming. not engaging in mature relationships with people twice your age. That can come later.

wow, you're so edgy

you must shop at Hot Topic.

> you dont even fucking think about it when you grow up

who the fuck told you that you goddamn moron?

Tractor supply, faggot...

Sorry user, your logic is kind of falling apart at the moment. You didn't really make a compelling argument to how being sexually abused as a child doesn't traumatize you.

like you said you don't think about it when you grow up, but like, you totally do.

This topic is seriously more for Sup Forums, but yes, it's a whole variety of reasons mixing among each other that give us the situation we have today.

Women are way more promiscuous now than they were early last century. This means they're hopping onto 20 Chad dicks in the course of a night over the course of years making them completely undesirable to most men. This forces them to continue their lifestyle until they're too old to be considered an attractive point for chads and they then attempt to settle down with some beta boy who is willing to take her in and provide for her, despite her being totally undeserving.

Now all of a sudden she decides she wants a kid to carry on her lineage, but by this time she's already in her upper 20's early 30's. This is literally the latter end of the bell curve in terms of peak fertility and every year past a certain age (I think it's like 25 or something) risk of genetic abnormalities in the womb increase at an alarming rate.

So yes, we literally are getting more autistic kids because women are choosing to settle down and have kids later.

Eggs are not sperm and age with the woman.

getting this triggered

T. Fucked up white baby rapist cuck

>mentions one of the few archaic medical practices that actually has some merit
should have used trepanation or some other dumb shit. But you're clearly just overcome by emotions and rendered irrational by somebody playing the devil's advocate on the pedophilia issue

>but you will never be able to justify a fully grown adult man having sex with an underdeveloped little girl.
no one here is saying that.

They are saying 14+ which is when they are in puberty.

>doesn't support degenerate beta pedo's
>triggered

>tfw used to cream my gf's little teen pussy all day erry day when she was 15 and I was 18

I've never understood how chris gets people to be so cooperative and just immediately follow his orders.

Is chris hanson like a pedo druid that can command them to do whatever he wants.

They're still underdeveloped at that point. Having started property doesn't mean you're developed sexually.

A 14 year old girl is still underdeveloped in pretty much every area that counts towards sexual activity.

>...is a degenerate piece of shit...
lmao I can see you shaking in anger

you will never know the awesome feel of fucking a teen in your early 30's

it's fucking awesome.

>tfw I broke a seniors arm in high school for fucking with my 8th grade sister

>fully capable of sexual reproduction and produces the healthiest offspring at this time

>underdeveloped

This is only taboo as of like 1900+ because women are being raised like men now and gender roles are "bogus"

he looks wasted