Azor Bran

Excellent choice

soph

Noice

/robinwargsafalcon2k17/

Good bantz everyone

Azor Meera

good luck

>YESH THROW MY PRESHENT OUT THA MOON DOOR YOU TWEAKY LITTLE SHHIT, UNKA PETAH DOESH'NT MIND AT ALL, YAH LUCKY I DON'T BOUNSH YAH TITTY-SHLURPING ARSH OUT OF MY AIRPLANE

wew

/poofs/

Does Winterfell have a moon door?

go back to your hole inferior sister.

>leather corset

I am 200% convinced now that she is BDSM as fuck and dommes on the side. Holy shit there are more hidden signs than there were in Sidious's office.

I laughed so hard when he threw it. The little shit JUST got it and threw it out in front of the person who gave it to him. No wonder people don't like him.

I want Daenerys to step on me

Gets me every time

frogfu is a cute cmon

So salty

Soph is /goodfella/

>cute

looks like a ugly jew. Grow some taste

who /stann/ here?

>this is cute

well at least its a chick. Which is better than the faggot shitposting that the autists have taken up recently

you mean....who /closetcase/ here?

What does a Jew look like?

You actually believe the majority of Jews have the same nose structure?

>thinking that's cute

This guy

don't be mean

dont tell me that thing is cute

>That's right, Jay. Sophie Turner ruins everything.

In English this time?

In the end we all are.

always and forever

kill yourself faggot

Post your head-canons. I'll start:

>Part of Ros's "thing" in LF brothel was to roleplay as Lady Sansa Stark of Winterfell for paying customers. Actually, when you see her in Pycelle's chmaber in S1E10, he had just got done fucking Ros, pretending she was the 13 year old Stark girl.

>LF never touched her, but because of her RP he got blueballs constantly. He kept her around as his "secretary" because he's a masochist that gets off on longing and deprivation.

>/closetcase/

not anymore

thought that was Lead until I embiggened it.

play with her arrrrrrsh

>baby face

thats cute

who /ukulele/ here

Interesting, yet this is LF we are talking about. If one of his clients wanted to fuck a Sansa look-alike, he probably would have gone so far as to get a girl of similar age and made her look the part.

Likely a girl FROM THE PLEASURE HOUSES OF LYSSSSS

Beautiful and multi-talented. He really is a perfect human being.

What's the deal with waif and her cleavage?

He plays the piano and in an old interview said he was going to learn to play the drums isnt he a reacher

She likes to be sexy.

more

Much more attractive than Sophie, that's for sure

she knows how to get attention ill give her that

Lesbian IRL

bestlad

Why are the always so close in every picture?

you know why

read the last thread they're boyfriends

idc if hes gay but why can't his bf at least be cute

whatchu mean?

what shes 29? She looks so young in the show

Isaac seems fairly reserved IRL. Tom was probably assertive, and likely the first gay person to approach him.

he's average m8

>anal joke
>isaac was first person to like it

whud he mean by that

baelish topcuck confired

That face is from the Season 3 promo you idiot

is she literally wearing a nightgown with a jacket over it

>mfw branfags have taken over /got/
>mfw no more decent conversation about the show
should I give up on /got/?

its the middle of the night theres never any fucking discussion this late

branfags have claimed dominion of offseason /got/. it's not worth fighting back since they're the reason /got/ isn't dead yet

>branfags have claimed dominion of offseason /got/
Oh no, what will the Stannis fags do?

they're free to post what they like, unlike maisiefags kek

>implying /got/ isn't actually dead
this isn't /got/ anymore, user.

post something else to talk about instead of being a whiny bitch

yeah it is its always been a cycle of actual discussion to shitposting to waifu posting and rinse and repeat

Will Jon remain as king if/when Bran or Howland Reed arrive and tell Jon who his real parents are?

And if he will be, will Jon be comfortable knowing he's usurping a position that rightfully belongs to Bran, Sansa or Arya?

And how will it affect succession in the North if he does remain king?

LF will try and use it to his advantage most likely.

I doubt they'll ever actually address Jon's feelings about usurping his siblings though.

But depending on who reveals it, Bran will still be ahead of Sansa and Littlefinger will be fucked again.

Cant be that hard to find a way to make it look like a cripple had a fatal "accident"

I've seen it discussed here how Jon will have no proof for the rest of Westeros that he's actually a Targ, but I think what will clinch it is if Dany is intrigued enough to head North to not only deal with their secession but meet this "pretender".

I think one of Dany's dragons will take a liking to Jon and have him ride him.

And like Jacaerys Velaryon said:

>Our uncle calls us Strongs, and claims we are bastards, but when the lords see us on dragonback they will know that for a lie. Only Targaryens ride dragons.

The people of Westeros will call Jon a Stark and claim him a bastard but when they see him on dragonback they will he isn't. Only Targs ride dragons.

Bran's not dying anytime soon, so Littlefinger's fucked

i agree but thats not to say littlefinger cant try anyway

Then I guess that'll be how Littlefinger dies.

He doesn't know how magic shit works since he likely doesn't believe in the stuff really, is gonna underestimate Bran and fuck up

I would die of laughter if thats his downfall. if d&d would turn my fanfic into reality then the 2 starks with 'magical' powers would take him out, like bran sees his scheming and gets arya to faceless man assassinate him. mostly i just want sansa to have nothing to do with his death for the meltdown it would cause.

I might puke if that happens

Jon gives north to the starks and rules the rest with dragon waifu

It would be poetic for him to die to magic which is something Varys himself is familiar with and doesn't underestimate.

Show already had Littlefinger believing the Faith is a fantasy people peddle, he'd probably think the same of the Old Gods, warging and greensight too.

And yeah, can't see Sansa being the one to take him down. Sansa might be his weakness since he's got some Gatsby in him, but I don't think she's smart enough to get anything over on Littlefinger and I don't think he's in love with her enough to not still be suspicious of her and on guard.

Then you'd better wear a mouthguard cause it's gonna happen.

Something similar might be how "Aegon" in the books dies.

>wah, /got/ isn't how I like it anymore. Wah, I don't like gays. Waaaaaaah

no u, cuckfag

Stop posting faggots, you degenerates! It's making me angry because I can't find a bf.

I suspect Arya and Bran will go on about how awesome Jon is and cheerfully give up their position because he is the action hero outsider guy that viewers like. Sansa might be a bitch about it and try to usurp him, but I'm sure she'll regret the error of her ways and acknowledge Jon as the rightful king before he separates her head from her body with Oathkeeper.

Like with Tyrion, D&D are literally incapable of not sucking Jon's dicks.

Why Oathkeeper?

Aegon is probably a Blackfyre, so he does have dragon's blood and a lot of it. Also his name is literally Aegon, regardless of whether or not he is Rhaegar's son, no need for quotation marks.

I suspect he'll die when one of Dany's dragons accidentally blows up KL. Or maybe Cersei does it after she and her kids have been dethroned by him.

Because it's the remnant of Ice.

good post

Where's this from?