Science infographics thread

Science infographics thread.

That wouldn't work at all. This isn't science.

Nice argument faggot.

Prove him wrong gorefag

I don't have to trips confirm.

Also, checkem

Is troll science it just works.

Except AA batteries can't output enough current so this wouldn't work at all

Except air resistance isn't the only thing that slows down wind turbines. The friction that occurs when generating energy would stop it.

Can you not read?

You join them together to make it 12v current.

0/8 b8

Did you try it? Then you can't say it doesn't work. My car is currently running on AAs and I'm using this to save more on gas.

this ones so dumb that I'm not even going to try to explain it. Try taking 9th grade physics.

Thanks poindexter

I'll have you know that my job at CTR isn't boring at all.

"It works so well that I can't debunk it, so let's say I won't prove it is wrong, he'll believe me. And let's add an ad hominem attack to try to hide my own insecurity. Ha, that'll show him!"

Are you a fucking 9th grader? No, then shut the fuck up summerfag

This one works well, powering my home with it.
DO NOT FORGET TO REMOVE THE LINE.

You must be new here. That's how troll science works faggot.

>if there could be a stick that long
>it just might work

I'll give you a hint so you can learn to figure these things out on your own. Think about different systems of energy.

I'll give you a hint: Try em. It works.

this one is actually correct, I can't prove it wrong.

Checked

guh its not even summer newfag

>1 light year
>for the earth's rotation
It's hard to understand the logic of the comic because of this. Sub-par troll science.

Show this to they'll lose their shit.
>2whowasphone4me

If there could be a stick that long, you would stick your dick into your mamma so your semem can stick in her fertile pussy

Just tried the AA battery one and now my car wont start. Thanks.

inb4 isis does this and is the new world superpower

Nah

Except the compression wave that moves the stick only moves at the speed of sound, so it would have a wicked bend and pretty good speed but only as fast as the earth is spinning. Which last time I checked isn't faster than the speed of light.

They have to be new and from the same brand. Buy another pack.

>pulley
This pissed me off more than anything else here.

Fail. Stick you stick into your mamma

if you can make a string tough enough to survive that you could make billions off muh guberment

>compression wave
Make the stick harder.

I bought a 24 pack yesterday. They were from that.

The bullet would have to be redesigned and we'd have to load blackpowder, but this idea would work.

top gear tried this.

>b8 bitten this hard

Yesterday? They're too old. Go out and buy another pack.

No...
It would have the same rotational velocity but the tangential velocity at the tip would be much higher. However it would still not surpass the speed of light as it would cause time to distort around it instead

Pretty sure they're all samefag

ikr they can't accept science is stronger than their belief system

Oh shii

so you have to buy new batteries for this everyday? biggest waste of money ever. far more expensive than one car battery every once in a while.

Would it work with dicks?

You're too drunk, you've already had 16 beers. You welded 8 beers in parrallel and called it a battery.

Yeah you probably saw that with your telescope yesterday analyzing the long stick we just built. Oh wait, no you didn't. Your argument is invalid, the theory still stands strong. Harder stick can't distort.

Dam I got learned better go kill myself

...but I've never consumed alcohol in the entirety of my life...

They got a firmware update during the night, specifically for car use. An idea of Tesla. Your brand of AA batteries probably don't support it. Just buy new ones.

Obviously this guy doesnt do costco

These actually work...

wouldnt work because the nuclear and magnetic forces holding the stick together only propagate at the speed of light, so the stick would necessarily fly apart. That isn't even considering basic mechanical stresses on such a stick.

do you even watch mythbusters? this ones busted fag.

Yes. You can cultivate dick cheese if you don't wash it.

>stupid little shit does not know what a joke is
please user off yourself

Did they try it from an helicopter?

>implying gravity does anything to pixels
>me implying this isn't just shitty b8
>I got b8ed LMAO XD CX

Where is the battery firmware stored exactly? I wanna try updating mine

if this is a joke then I feel bad for all you millennials that find it funny.

In the batteries' nanocells. If you got some Duracell Ultimates, they're updated wirelessly. For the other you need a 3G connection and pay for the network.

why would they bother? its the exact same principle fag

It would just bend like the arms of a galaxy as we rotate

So the french bikes were always driving uphills?

You have to remove firewall first, put batteries in water for at least 24 hours

No, it is not.

Yes. That is why those bikes do not exist anymore.

>its bad a group of us have a sense of humor
>its good that one user is wasting time trying to get the joke and wants to rage over not being with the cool kids
if you are going to be this autistic at least warn us first.

newfags not knowing troll science... no wonder Sup Forums is full of cancer now

thats just a solar powered air boat tho
it would work fine in theory

Not sure if same cancer troll kid or not.. Holy sheet, the cancer is growing in me

It's not a theory, it's science.

you spelled shit wrong. fag.

>muh traditional science
>too autistic to understand what a joke is
>too autistic to roll with it instead of shitting in the punchbowl

Why cant you disprove the solar boat then? go ahead kid, everyone's waiting on you

>AND A 9FAG WATERMARK

>works

Last one niggers. Learn your science better. And don't forget; try before you whine like a cunt

I'm a needle and even I know what troll science is. How pathetic

It's all from Sup Forums btw. You probably weren't born when this was posted tho, so I understand.

Oh yeah? I am a dubs and dubs knows my dubs

Newfag*. Auto correct

Newfag

I never said that one wasn't plausible, kys and stop implying that every one of these is merely "troll" science.

energy problems will be solved if we can make a stable wormhole large enough to drop a magnet down a copper tube infinitely.

since you know, a stable wormhole takes no power to sustain once its created, its just the warping of space so it would take as much energy to undo as it did to make it

The thing is, its not. But you tried so hard to prove you're smart but in fact now show your lack of understanding of basic physics

>these is merely troll science
>bad grammar
>saying an entire meme called troll science is not called troll science
>being this much of a brainlet

What do you mean it isnt possible? you tried it just now? didn't think so, fuck off newfag.