>be me
>34 years old working at convenience store
>every day have big groups of nignogs come in
>always steal shit
>can't call them out or you get called out "das racis"
>stopped trying to prevent them from stealing
>boss gets mad because nigs robbing us blind
>start putting up pictures of thieves from security camera
>doesn't work as you can't tell these niggers apart and they often come in groups
>one morning get held up by gun point
>obvious nigger in ski mask
>got away with $200 in mostly fives and singles because we were just opening
>next day group of niggers come in telling me not to snitch to the police or they'll beat the shit out of me

What the fuck do I do? I can't quit this job I'm the only manager they have left and it's decent pay but I don't want to be hassled by these nigs anymore, I already reported their shit to the police including the threat but they said there isn't shit they can do unless they're actually there because "police aren't your body guards" and my boss won't let me bring my gun to work... so am I fucked or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PejBkU4-1fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess you could tell somebody that is/was there during the robbery to call the police.
But idk.

Bring your fucking gun anyways, kill nig nogs if they start chimping out.

I wasn't racist at all until I got a job at the mall....

Conceal carry

bro fuck that job, its not worth your life. if your boss wont let you defend yourself with a gun, then fuck him too.

The nig who did it is already gonna get locked up so they're gonna blame me regardlessly, or do you think they really would have the intelligence to find out who actually reported it? Because I'm fearing the worst.

Bring your gun any fucking way. Id be damned if i was going into some dangerous ass work enviornment without some heat
First time a monkey tried to rob me. Bang bang bang. One dead robber. Once news gets out that robbers get blammed at the store the threat of being robbed goes the fuck down.

Wow, betacuck you should quit and live on neet bux, life's much safer that way

Our store is a "gun free zone"

We're pretty much open game for robbery

shoplifting and robbing are 2 different things, genius. Shooting an unarmed shoplifter will get you nothing but jail.

Get an AR-15. Wear it on your back. Use as necessary,rinse and repeat.

What is "neet bux"? Is that like a bitcoin thing?

Just put a sign on the door. "No niggers allowed".

problem solved.

There are such things called laws and boundaries, I don't have connects anywhere but here and we aren't allowed to have guns on the store property. Period.

The niggers are going to kill you and if you don't have at least 2 guns that you can shoot back at them with as you lay dying then you deserve to die.

kek'd

>this is what trumptards truly believe.

There's a real world outside your basement retards.

Make a pitcher of grape kool aid, put sign on saying free, then make sure only the niggers drink it, once you spike it with fentynal.

Should probably find a new job if your life is in danger. Not worth it imo. Managerial experience goes a long way too.

Niggers are the worst customers to deal with anywhere; I work at a floral decoration company and we get nigs all the time getting funeral arrangements for their monkey kids who got shot and for the life of me I cannot understand what they mean by "I wan da lilies wit da bow" like what flowers are niggers so accustomed to that they think is a lily with a bow?

Bring your fucking gun to work

>mfw I live in a decent country with a very tiny threat of gun crime
>don't have to worry about being shot going to work or walking down the street

You're missing a golden opportunity to get some prime dick. Take some fat cock in your ass

no job is worth your life. i feel for you and i understand that money is more of a chain than most people think. sometimes you have to take a cut at the beginning in order to be more successful later on. i'd leave and never look back, because no matter what you do, you need to seriously remember the fact that they know that you know about what happened, you are now a loose end and if shit hits the fan for any of them and you can finger them, you'll be dead and never found.

so the solution is let them steal whatever they want and possibly get shot because dumb thugs are unpredictable

This is just a racist fantasy. Stop pretending you have a job and that black people behave this way. It's those damn whites you have to watch out for

The only real solution is to go back in time and stop all the cotton plantation owners from importing slaves. Sadly we're stuck in a situation created by our ancestors.

hire a security guard

>has never worked a service industry job
>"you guys are just exaggerating"

Just bring the gun to work, fuck what your boss thinks.

He'll thank you in the long run for the publicity

Hitler would not like your attitude.

>never be found
>Nigs are t that smart

There'll be some stupid ape in the group high on something that'll just walk into the shop one day and just shoot, thinking he'll be hard and don't care if he goes to jail

So he'll walk in
Tell something about his mate
Shoot
Run off
Face all over security cameras
Try to Lay low
Police arrest him
Goes to jail
Most likely commits suicide

>tell me I'm wrong

Yes, a very fucking good idea.
Shoot one and get ready for the other's revenge.

I'd move out and get a job elsewhere

What's more important? your job and Worrying about getting killed everyday or having stress looking for a job within two months?

I'm the guy who's posted all the pictures with "negroes" in the filename. I admit to being racist as fuck. Working in retail will do that to you. That said, I've been voting democrat since Bill Clinton and will not likely ever vote republican. I voted for Obama twice and would vote for him again if it was legal. Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black. Yes, a disproportionate amount of black people are criminals, but there is really no good way to deal with it. Just blame all the slave owners and carry on. I'm going back to watching the Walking Dead now so feel free to insult me all you want. I won't see it.

Hitler is dead. He shot himself in the head

or we could ship them back to niggerland.
but how?

How stupid you are on a scale to 10?

I won't insult you.
I agree with you.

Hitler really did shot himself you fucking retard

So you'd vote again for a criminal who was the worst potus ever?

I didn't vote for Trump

Please tell me more about your extreme stupidity.

I know that's my problem. Obama is a fucking muslim criminal. He deserves to be jailed along with all the people who blindly support him.

Go learn history moron stop believing the bullshit the media feeds you

Bring your gun anyways.

Obama did nothing criminal and he's not a Muslim. Chill out on the fake news.

he tried to bring america down and succeeded to an extent. He's a traitor and the worst potus ever. Destroyed the middle east, created ISIS, wire tapped Trump, the list goes on. Fuck Obama

>can't call them out or you get called out "das racis"
>you get called out
Of course you're gonna get fucking called out; you'd be enforcing the policies of the convenience store. You'd be doing your job.
Give delinquents an inch, and they'll take a mile from you.
I've had to learn the hard-ish way as a lifeguard that, outside of emergency situations, every rule we have needs to be enforced forthright. The best law enforcers consciously avoid making double-standards.

Right my friend.
Now before you go back to your hutch, look if there is a dead animal on the road run over by a car. That's good for lunch.

Source?
Or continuous stupidity?

>wire tapped Trump

I wasn't aware Sup Forums turned into a libtard safe space
Fuck you leftist scum

Where your source that say he wasn't shot? Your the dumbass

What if I, like most Americans, never had ancestors who owned slaves?

They could group up and attack me so it's not like there's any point in stopping them.

So you're gonna continue voting for people who won't hold darkies accountable and give them free shit? People like you are fence sitting retards who are actually scared to be called racist with the typical "not all black people are niggers, my daughter's even dating a black man" line. Retards don't know what you want.

Even if you do get beaten up, you'd have grounds to involve the police. Battery is considered a felony, and depending on the chain you work for, you could be compensated for being a victim of such a felony.
The way I see it, you can only be mad/disappointed at yourself about this.

On this, body language is everything.
I suggest you change how you communicate with them on multiple fronts the next time they come around. Make your shoulders square with the "boss," maintain as much eye contact as possible, and speak clearly and slowly as you tell them whatever you need to.

But that's racist. You wouldn't act that way towards anybody else

Why wouldn't I?
If I were a manager, I'd be universally ruthless about store policies. Every workplace needs an asshole; it might as well be me.

SSI/social security

>End up with a single dead nig

>"Floral decoration company"
Are you a faggot? Do you enjoy taking it up your bum?

Pot calling the kettle black right there

Yeah yeah, whatever
>Mein Fuhrer is smiling at his anctartic base

You need people to like you or else you will die

So?

Take a fuckin gun and if u see the slightest problem start shooting. they keep coming cus they know u are scared. if u fuck them up they will run like fuckin monkeys

I have worked in some form of retail for nearly a decade in several states. I hate to admit that I have encountered to so many blacks that fit stereotypes. Is it racist if it is true? While there are different forms of slang amongst blacks, a lot of them sound the same. Example: Can I ACKS you a something. I have even heard educated blacks have some of that inner city slang. It like a southerner that went to college but never lost their accent.

buy a piece practice at a range, tell the trainer what goes on,training means the clown with the weapon,gets a couple shots center mass,the other goof with him too if you can, traintraintrain your muscles to react correctly,using some store area that provides solid cover,angle the bod at 180 degrees so goof and pal cannot see you draw the piece,,stuff like that,cops secretly
hope people like you figure out you have got to handle it real time,instead of post facto calling cops who have nothing to go on.
you might also get a paintgun uzi that fires a blast of paintballs that give bad bruises, if you aim for the eyes,they will stop where they stand,,oil base paint plus some indian pepper juice,,the goofs will be doing the mexican jumping bean

Just tell them you don't give a shit about your job or your boss, and keep collecting paychecks. Maybe start sending your resume to other employment opportunities.

Why not just suck their cocks?

Hey guys unrelated, where can I find accurate statistics on how much crime is perpetrated by nig nogs? I'm up in arms with some of the rare intelligent tarbabies that throw shit like muh white privilege and ignore shit like hurricane sandy looting and Michael Brown looting. Help me out if you can.

Sell them all some heroin and get them to OD asap, we all know they love heroin

Look I'd love to shoot their goddamn brains out myself but neither of us are the goddamn Batman. Realistically your outnumbered and outnigged so you gotta either get the fuck out of there or not piss them off, lest you bring the rise of the planet of the apes.

My country is almost nigger free so I've never had to deal with them. But I've worked in a place where druggies would come every other day trying to steal things. So I'd block the door and push a remote that sends a signal to nearby security and they'd be there in like 2-3 minutes.
Although 2-3 minutes is much more alone time than you'd like with a criminal near you - the druggies were always docile.

When the security would arrive, we'd show them camera footage of druggies stealing shit and they would take care of it.
How many people are there in the store during the shoplifts?

Quit the job, the management role will look good on your cv. Even if you have to settle for lower wages for a while, it sounds like a convenience store manager's paycheck is not even close to being worth the amount of toll that will eventually take on your self-esteem and mental health. Keep your boss sweet, work out your notice, get a good reference, and gtfo of there.

youtube.com/watch?v=PejBkU4-1fk

Is it a chain store? Send a complaint letter to the headquarters about customers violating your gun free zone policy and ask for a security guard to enforce it.

No need to mention robberies and shoplifting.

>decent country
If you can't do coke fuck/kill prostitutes and go on a shooting rampage what the fuck is the goal that keeps society going

Think it's more unpopular opinion than racism to make distinction between black people are niggers. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to the embrace of the many ghettos across California. Call it whatever you want, it what the majority of poor populations know to be fact.

Damn OP I would love to have niggers give a reason like that, you need to see things differently.

this

bad advice - never try and reason with an animal...

i had a manager once who sent everyone an email that said
"Remember, its not just a job, it's who you are..."
the next day i showed up to work and broke his jaw in front of the entire shift...
did a few weeks in jail for that one but it was worth it because you can always find work elsewhere but once you've lost your dignity and self-respect, its hell trying to to find it again...
>only you get to define you

Move, you stupid fuck.

Wow. Well played. What was the job, just out of interest?

Take what money you do have & buy yourself and your store a couple of guns. If they know your packing heat, they won't bother unless they're also packing.

>I can't quit this job
Niggers aren't your problem. The problem is your a shit person. You just need someone to be worse than you to feel better. Elevate yourself

Clearly you should quit despite the excuses you gave.