RYM Autism general

Imagine the kind of life you'd have to have suffered through to end up being this person.

what's my autismo level op?

Korean RYMers are low-key the best RYMers. So I guess the ennui that comes with growing up in a shitty country like South Korea results in profiles like these.

beige embryo/10

I thought easter euros were the best RYMers.

I haven't gone below 2 either. I would have but the albums aren't on there.

OP here,
I approve
good job lad

yeah I only rate things that are in my library

so if I don't like it, I won't keep it, so it doesn't get rated

My curve used to be like that before I got banned due to it.

does anyone else have a chronic case of decade discrimination? which decades?

95% of my ratings are for this year.

what was your reason for doing it? for more "specific" ratings?

>for more "specific" ratings?
Yes.
This is a screenshot I took of it, though I didn't even manage to get a quarter of my ratings there.

This is how it'd look if I had managed to get them all and all the releases I have were on the site.
I keep my ratings written down.
Maybe I'll try to join again someday, but not soon as it's really tiring to add the ratings.

I don't understand how this is more specific if the top few levels are left unutilised. It's far less specific if you have everything lumped into 0.5.

Weren't you Zanelo or something? Your 4.5 are blues singles, correct?

turbo autismo

>Weren't you Zanelo or something?
Yes.
>Your 4.5 are blues singles, correct?
The highest Blues I have is a 3.0 (which is a great score in my scale), though the highest I managed to rate before getting banned was 4.0, a Claudio Monteverdi album by La Venexiana.
My 4.5s are mostly Modern Classical, though I'm relistening to a lot of music and it may change.

Have you listened to peter micheal hamel?

you took like four months to transfer just 3 thousand ratings, so i have no sympathy for you anymore

Which exact releases? Something like Arditti Quartet's renditions of Scelsi/Webern and For Philip Guston?

I haven't yet.
I'm focusing on Baroque classical at the moment, and I plan to go on chronologically.
I lost my motivation since I got some PMs from a mod saying something like "Downvoters will be banned"
>Kalrheinz Stockhausen - Aus den Sieben Tagen (1973 Recording)
>Evan Parker - The Topography of the Lungs
>George Lewis - Chicago Slow Dance
>Taku Sugimoto – Eine Gitarre ist eine gitarre ist keine gitarre ist eine gitarre
>Gérard Grisey - Jour, Contre-Jour (Ensemble L'Itinéraire)
>Louis Andriessen - De Tijd (Schönberg Ensemble)
>Francisco López - Warszawa Restaurant
>Hector Berlioz - Grande messe des mortis (Levine, Berliner Philharmoniker)

Since I did that chart I found another one.

My curve is kinda like this as well.

Reason being, if an album is shitty, I'll probably just stop listening. Instead of listening to it enough to be trully sure of how shitty it is and give it a rating.

man, zanelo, you were one i really valued - ~pabanks

RYM musicians who rate their own albums need to be burned alive.

I'll be back at rym someday, I'll be sure to add you then.
First I'll wait some time for the waters to cool down, and I may ask on the forums first to see if I can reach any sort of agreement with the mods.
If all else fails, I've thought of making a rateyourmusic for list purposes and having a link to a website with my ratings instead.

haha - or when they add them and they're your friends, you're scared to rate them

why would they ban you for that when dozens of other people do it

racism