/prod/ General

Hey which version do you guys like better?
vocaroo.com/i/s0SK2GFJsVjo

vocaroo.com/i/s0IY4eM2aHXC

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/qvmuayjm
youtube.com/watch?v=I2bpORfpMbs
soundcloud.com/fiskepudding127/what-if-glitch-music-was-happy
soundcloud.com/drratz/the-joy-of-trappin
clyp.it/vy34elxh
clyp.it/ffnxw0oz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not have one of them be the main groove and then add one section where it changes?

second one. how long have you been producing?
can i get an opinion on this btw (its not finished) clyp.it/qvmuayjm

Is it supposed to be instrumental or do you see it as a beat to be rapped over? Anyway I really like the synth pattern in the intro, but when it starts playing a melody it could be better to use a different sound to separate them more. I'd also sort of think of that whole bit with the "solo" as a build up. Making thing lounder over time, adding a riser e.t.c.

The drums might need some work too. The clap has some potential you could bring out with some layering. Like in this vid youtube.com/watch?v=I2bpORfpMbs

That's actually not a bad idea.
I might do a version like that

almost 14 years now
and your link, it doesn't seem to work for me.

soundcloud.com/fiskepudding127/what-if-glitch-music-was-happy
I've decided this one is done, but would love some feedback.

instrumental. yeah, ive thought about that, but i can't really think of a sound that would sound good with that melody. it is a build up haha. i'm still trying to just finish music, been only doing this for 5 months, when i get into mixing, mastering and all that technical stuff i'll def come back to this tune and do that

damn, 14 yrs?!

OP here. Okay nvm i got it to work.So far it's good tho i dont notice any odd frequencies or peaks. i think you need a deeper slightly punchier kick. A bit of reverb to that clap and a riser and it so

Yeah since i was in middle school. I was like 13 i think when i first downloaded fl studio.
I'm 25 now, about to be 26 soon.

pretty good, really digging these vibes. how long have you been producing?

ok ty
aah ok

A more glide-y and less pluck-y synth would work.

That's a good attitude. Finishing track is definitely the most important thing imo. If that's where you're at I suggest making some sort of drop after that build up, get another breakdown and build up to a variation on that drop make an outro and call it done. Move on to the next one and apply what you learned.

Hey i dig this tune man. Keep it up!

Thanks dude.
Got into electronic music about 5 years ago when I was 18. Had been doing some basic rock stuff and audio work for 4 years before that tho.

Yeah man check out one of my newer sound cloud
tracks.
soundcloud.com/drratz/the-joy-of-trappin

Nice man I just recently got into playing rock and stuff too. I'm trying to start a punk band and upload our music on my other soundcloud.

thank you. does this synth work? clyp.it/vy34elxh

it's good but i'm not feeling it desu

Feedback pls

clyp.it/ffnxw0oz

ill give feedback if you link clyp in reply

was expecting future bass with that intro lol. i don't really like the arpeggios and the note rise and fall, plus the ending doesn't fit, but everything else is pretty good, nice chill vibes.

does anyone know how to achieve the robotic effect of a vocoder without assigning it to a particular note or set of notes?

I'm trying to put a vocoder on a rap verse to achieve a metallic effect, but I want all of the tonal inflexions in the vocal line to stay - I don't want the vocal to be all on one note or a chord like usual with vocoders.

I'm using Orange Vocoder. Any tips?

Please check catalog before making generals, there is already one up

Well, consider this a fresh one.