Im in a relationship but i cant stop thinking about the one that got away Sup Forums. Feels thread plox

Im in a relationship but i cant stop thinking about the one that got away Sup Forums. Feels thread plox

pic not related

I can relate its been 2 years and I still think of her often.

bumpinggg

tell us about her user

checking my own dubs cause dead thread

She was in my med school class. Beautiful girl, literally turned heads. We both were taking an exam retake, she was so hot I never even bothered talking to her. One day Im in the library, and she asks me for help. I tutor her till 3 min before the exam. I pass, she did not. We spent the next 4 months 24/7 in each other's presence. We eventually ended up in Chicago for rotations. She was a party girl, made easy friends because people love good looking friends. I was just a chubby nerd who knew how to make people laugh. In the time I knew her she taught me confidence, how to enjoy life, nightlife, I felt normal for the first time in my life. But she was fucked up from childhood, raped a child, raped as an adult. She was hypersexual, I knew it but couldnt admit it. One day she fucked some dude. I left, and she let me go. But I have still never been happier than running around with this model broad around the city high as a kite and drunk just feeling like a regular chad.

fuck, thats hard man

Sometimes i feel i need to cover up my real feelings or be ridiculed for not feeling as happy as others

i know the feelz OP

OP if your current relationship doesnt fill the void what are you going to do

Funnily enough my 'one that got away' got married yesterday, i knew it was coming but seeing the pics on fb really depressed me. It's been maybe 7 years since we broke up,i have kids with my current partner but i will always have feelings for her.

what do we do?

I dont know man, i personally try and think of all of their bad points to kid myself they weren't all that. And drugs, many drugs.

do you ever go through pictures of her on your pc with a beer in hand then feel guilty because your current partner is sleeping just feet away

I feel incredibly guilty even thinking of her as my current partner is such a great girl, ridiculously good looking and cares for me like no one else has ever done, she doesnt deserve to be emotionally cheated on but it is what it is. I thought i was over her but seeing her wedding pics just finalised that i will never get to hold her again.

been there, just wait until the pregnant belly pics pop up on facebook, then you will be in for some real feels

>be me
>be now
>shitting myself to death
>feeling like puking

Shit man that is going to be hard, lets hope for a downy. Should have stuck with my grade A sperm.

in same situation user but i'm yet to find a new relationship, be appreciative of what you got fuck while u still can