ITT: sequels that are better than the original

ITT: sequels that are better than the original

Fuck off faggot

Edgy contrarian I see

Episode VII obviously

Aliens

You're a pathetic fuck who made a pointless thread that's been made thousands of times before. Everyone already knows which sequels are worth watching. Kill yourself cunt.

/thread

Also, Mad Max 2.

The Empire Strikes Back is where George Lucas' stupid slowly but surely started to creep into the writing. Star Wars wanted to be a kid's adventure story and had no illusion of being anything else, but with the sequel suddenly things start getting 'deep'.

How can anyone endure the 'Vader is Luke's father' scene and the aftermath without being reminded of a tepid soap opera?

Same person

Addams Family Values
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

calm down, you stupid cunts.

fuck you faggots that don't like it

I was the first response and the one calling you a pathetic fuck.

how ironic

"Luke, I am your father" killed the franchise
A New Hope was the story of a random anyone who stood up and saved the galaxy. It was a story to inspire you to take on your own calls to arms and do something amazing with your life.
"Luke, I am your father" killed that. Suddenly it wasn't our story. It was the story of a chosen one. The son of a dark lord confronting the mistakes of his father. It's no longer the story of anyone, it's Luke's story. it loses all empathy.

See

this

You're an idiot.

In different ways

>Suddenly it wasn't our story. It was the story of a chosen one.
I can relate to that, as I am a chosen one.

Did you ever take that inspiration and do anything with it?
Were you inspired to fight an evil empire?
What amazing thing did you do with your life?

Remember guys. This doughy body with Gyno is suppose to be able to jump 6 feet in the air, bench press 500lbs, deadlift 700lbs, do chin-ups with 200lbs of resistance, flip 700lb tires, climb up ropes, scale buildings, and knocks out and submits multiple full grown men at once.

I disagree. They were different enough that "better" doesn't apply

Why does Ben have invisible lay snydrome?