Would you date a transgender?

Would you date a transgender?

nope

definitely fucking not

no fucking way

someone call hitler, we need him back.

I guess. I mean, if they looked fantastic and had an amazing personality, I'd at least give it a shot.

But at the same time, those things have such high suicide rates. I don't know if I want to throw my money away like that.

Date? No.
Fuck? Yes, but only very convincing trap.

Nope. But if they're convincing enough I might fuck one

No.

But I might fuck a trap if it's a good one.

No, Id fuck one if it was passable but would not date.

Never change Sup Forums

Samefagging this hard

Fucking homo's

Yeah sure if they're cool. I don't like being stressed out so I tend to stick with low drama friends. But if they're so chill I don't see why not.

Maybe. Getthelube.com

yes, I am desperate enough

>Low Drama
>Literally dating someone with the most fucked self image ever who went to such lengths as to get hormones and possibly surgery to remove their dick/add tits
>Low drama

Depends on how she smelled and what her skin felt like. Dicks bother me not at all, but if they're hairy and smell manly, yuck. (Then again, I've known some biowomen who are like that.)

I'd date so long as I get to suck their cock, nothing more.

Date? No.

Rape? Yes.

No, I am not a faggot. I fuck heterosexual woman and bisexual woman.

no, Im not gay. TG folk are for tje most part fine people just like anyone else. Im just not attracted to them.

My oven isn't large enough for me to date a transgender.

Only if shes a cutie

Fuck no faggot

no.

AIDS bag with serious mental illnesses, impossible to start a life project with, no sons, no compromise, social prejudice with subsequent social reject from my peers (even if they say it's ok, human beings don't work like that), and in general have to deal with unnecessary tranny problems. doesn't get any further than fucking him/her a couple of times before I get bored and stop hanging out with him/her.

¿is this question serious?

Faggot

Nope, never

Faggot

>Be 45 y/o lonely me.
>Derping on POF.
>See 6/10 girl profile.
>Send massage, talk on phone.
>Sounds nice.
>I'm lonely.gif
>Meet her I person.
>She's a man, man.jpg
>Still 6/10 trap.
>I like women, sorry.
>Buy her dinner and talk.
>Because I'm a good guy.
>Was fun, part as friends.

If they're convincingly feminine enough and don't have dick.

yeah sure why not.

Who do I believe?

If she's sensual, very feminine with a good sense of humor, I think so

Only post-op.

You must ask yourself who you put more faith in:

Skeletons or Stingrays?

they have high suicide rates for a reason.

No one wants to date with them. While they are young they don't really care, but when they reach up nominal reproductive age (28-30yo), break down happens. Traps in general realise how fucked up they are and when the thought of not being able to fulfill their ridiculous dream of becoming a full functional girl crosses their minds, they commit suicide.

>Would you date a transgender?

Fuck no!

Look, whatever they may consider themselves, what ever lobby groups may say, whatever the law may say, whatever they cut off their body, it's still a fucking dude.

If she has a feminine penis

I don't think I would be interested in a transgender, but this questions raises another question:

What if, suddenly, your wife wakes up with a penis? I'm talking about true love: I really love my girl, but what if suddenly she becomes a tg?

Would I be ok about "her" penis? And I use "her" since she was a girl at the beggining.

>If she has a feminine penis

Like this?

Thats very feminine

Get rid of the dick and make sure she got a decent pussy, then hell yeah I would

I would date her

she wouldn't be her as a female, which indirectly implies that it's not the same person.

This one from that episode of Royal Pains? They would need a crane to remove my dick from that tranny.

If she was nice.

I been dating a trans person for over a year. Don't do it. I have yet to personally know one chill trans person. The mellodrama and posturing and existential crises is bad enough, but once they start taking hormones all bets are off.

If my wife suddenly woke up with a penis, I'd probably freak the fuck out because it would be a medical anomaly like the world has never seen. We'd probably be too busy freaking the fuck out to fuck.

I have dated one.
>Loved to get fucked
>8/10
>Was fun for awhile until her craziness came out.
>tried to leave her she busted my car windows
>Hate fucked her hard
>insurance paid for everything
>left her she accepted it
>have a new girlfriend full female
>get drunk and occasionally fuck the trap

If she is pretty and has a loving supportive family I would, at the end of the day only your happiness counts, im straight as fuck but I do love me a pretty, girly trans chic.

Does your gf watch you fuck the trap?

Than you aren't straight.

>dick
>smells manly
Kek

Lanita Hot is one I would wife ASAP, her and Kerri Emberlyn

Thinking of your wife transforming overnight into a man is a clear sign that you are gay.

Wrong.............im attracted to women and I have not use for their dick, it would be about the ass and getting my cock sucked, im alpha and I dominate pretty beings weaker than I and find it hot.

No straight guy would fuck a guy pretending to be a girl. It's as simple as that.
If you like trans you're a closet fag , at the very least bi.

So be with a chick. Only reason to be with a tran is for the dick. No matter how feminine they are they still have manly features a good looking girl won't.

You tell yourself you're alpha. But if you like chicks with dicks you're gay.

If by trans you mean someone who has fully transitioned and had the surgery? Maybe. But a dude who's cross-dressing and has major identity issues? No.

If they were passable.
I mean I don't even particularly care if they have a dick or not, but if they have gross giant hands and a manjaw I'm out.

No.

If I can get to the point of fucking her and not realize she used to be a dude, sure.

Dude it's 2017 if you claim your a woman you are a woman simple. Think of it like I'm 21 century straight I'll fuck all women except fatties those aren't women

I date a trans person, have so for ~5 years now.

She is great, loving, shares a lot of hobbies, she passes so we get treated like any other couple in public, isn't sjw/tumbler crazy.
But thats the big one, she isn't sjw/tumbler crazy, and we make fun of those people all the time.

She avoids the trans "community" because its filled with cruel, narcissistic, vengeful people. And there is the problem in finding someone like her, to knew outwardly that their trans, they're probably one of the crazy people that scream it all the time, but you wouldn't know if their trans if they just act like... people.

>im alpha and I dominate pretty beings weaker than I
t. paedophile

>
gayyy

Hey I only responded to that other dude.

I'm a bisexual pervert and don't even have a wife, but if I did and she suddenly grew a cock I'm just saying I'd freak the fuck out because that's not supposed to be possible.

Ok, so you liek to pack the fudge?

Yup. What else can I say.
And her dick is enormous, but she is strictly a bottom.

all you faggots crying about traps being gay better be 100% okay with fucking this chick

No. They are insane for many reasons.

>Would you date a transgender?

only if her penis was cute enough

I didn't date one but "she" was talking to me for quite a while trying to get me interested and peer pressuring me. Farthest I went was making out and then "she" got ontop and I felt the penor and I just gave up. I need something that can bare children.

>Be me in Mycology class (Study of fungus)
>Small class of 12 people
>Professor has us doing labs with Hydnellum peckii (Blood fungus plant)
>Partnered up with the tranny trap or whatever
>Takes interest into me right away
>"Why are you taking this class?"
>"Shes" got a super light voice almost could pass for a woman even the face too but at the start of the semester getting to know one another "she" did tell us she was transgender
>Always wanted to learn about Fungus plus theres a future in it
>"Well I'm doing it to add to my medical classes"
>Bullshitting what not laughing
>"Hey wanna study at my place..?"
>Sure
>Over next couple months we really start to hang out more
>Can pick up a chick whenever I want plus its college no harm in it right?
>Notice "shes" starting to catch feelings for me
>Ah hell
>One night we're in "her" apt and she leans in for the kiss
>Ah hell
>Go full make out
>"She" gets ontop and grabs me and as I'm getting ready to slide the panties
>Feel bulge bumping into my bulge
>The fuck?
>"She" ends up jerking me really hard and tells me to put it in already
>Bulge hiding behind panties is just staring at me
>Boner drops
>I can't do this
>"Wait what?"
>Rest of semester is awkward but come to be friends afterwards

>"If you aren't a faggot you MUST be attracted to women who purposefully deform themselves to look like men!"
You are really fucking stupid, you know.

Yep im fine with fucking a woman.

Fucking a man makes you a homosexual, therefore you are gay.

i made that webm.

kek.

No
>why
Cause I'm not a fucking faggot like you.

Ya ok

is that a girl (female) ?

no. Because they're disgusting and retarded

it is now.

channel link?

urwelcome.jpeg

oh so it counts if a woman makes herself look like a man but it doesn't count if a man makes himself look like a woman
you're a fucking hypcrite

not A woman
THAT woman

No

dated on for a year
>live in "gay" section of town
>go to comedy night at local club
>sitting alone and three females ask if they can sit with me
>we all talk and have drinks
>comedian calls me up on stage and I'm funnier than he is
>girls having great time
>two are lesbians and dating
>third girl is single
>evening ends. since my place is one the way to third girl's apartment we walk home together
>decide to have dinner together the next night
>have a good time. nothing about sex or sexuality discussed
>walk her home and kiss good night
>texts the next day and she invites me to her place the following Friday night
>I know I'm thinking about sex, hope she is also
>she calls me Thursday and asks if we can walk around local pond to talk
>agree to meet
>while walking she explains that she likes me but has to explain something
>talks about her being trans, pre-op, on hormones
>doesn't want to lead me on
>explain to her I'm bi and let's just take it slow
>Friday night dinner and sex. nice sex
>continue seeing her for about a year until her parents get sick and she goes back to the west coast

inb4 proper use of pronouns

No, you see, there is the incredible invention in language called the conjunction. It allows ideas to be combined.

For instance, you can say "I am not interested in people who have penises OR facial hair" or "I am only attracted to people with vaginas AND breasts".

At no point am I required to pick one single factor to represent 100% of my attraction. So, no, nothing "counts". There is no counting. There is only the requirements one chooses to put on who they want to fuck. "Counting as a woman" is a meaningless statement.

I don't know who to believe anymore!

So this is an official pasta thread now?
Huh, I didn't know a concerted effort to get people annoyed at trans people was in the works.

Well i'm half skeleton, no one knows cause i took after me mum looks-wise, and stingrays killed steve irwin. Sooo....

You keep coming with Teh Stoopid.
'Hi! I'm not a mentally ill faggot, so I am attracted to women, not men. No, not even men who work REALLY HARD to pretend they are women. This is about biological functionality and a desire to father children'
DOES NOT DEMAND that I cannot also say,
'I find biological women who surgically alter themselves to look as masculine as possible neither physically nor emotionally attractive. They has purposefully removed as many biological triggers of desire *and* demonstrated that they are deeply mentally disturbed. Either makes them undesirable and together they make them completely out of the running.'
Why?
They are undesirable for the same reason -
They're both TOTALLY BATSHIT INSANE.

Is Steve Irwin back from the dead.
Is his stingray lover, who accidentally killed Steve during a bdsm hookup.
It's simple guys, let them sort it out on their own.

You're still a faggot. Go cry on tumblr that Sup Forums isn't accepting your choices

anyone dated an intersex?