Turtle

Turtle

Turtle

I LOVE BLOWING BUBBLES

Reminder that the exact moment he made this expression, right as photons bounce off his face and onto the fucking film reel to form this image, at that precise moment the plane crashed through the first tower

Dana Carvey did 9/11?

>The scene at the Turtle Club happened to be filming on September 11, 2001. When word of the terrorist attacks reached the set, the cast and crew observed a moment of silence.

Anyone have that copypasta about this guy, the making of Master of Disguise, and 9/11?

I see people are already kind of talking about this but there was this specific post someone wrote before about "imagine being Dana Carvey on the set of the movie dressed in a stupid costume and everyone hearing about what was happening".

>we mourned the wrong disaster

Dana Carvey looked like THAT?

Kino Kino, true Kino.

This movie is unfiltered pure shit

There is absolutely nothing redeeming about it

People who are in their late teens and early 20's would have been children when It came out. I suggest you go watch it again, I doubt you could even make it 20 minutes in before you have to turn it off.

I've actually been wanting to watch it again since like you said, I was a kid when it came out and saw it in theatres (actually at a drive in I think).

>be Dana Carvey
>be a star on SNL and make tons of connections and friends
>have successful movies and shows
>popularity starts to wane
>get incredibly sick and need heart surgery
>worried about providing for family and friends
>during this time your old partner Mike Meyers decides to make a raunchy spy parody
>get offered a job in a similar movie aimed at kids so you don't directly compete with your old friend
>read the script
>it's pretty shit but you need the money so you don't do it anyways
>it's mid September at the time of shooting
>you're in this dumb ass turtle outfit, trying to enter a "turtle club"
>you know this is shit as you don the costume, waiting for this embarrassing scene to be over
>give it your all take after take, just wishing for a rushed release to take the pain away
>all of a sudden the director gets a phone call
>the direction calls everyone near
>you waddle over in the god damn turtle suit
>there has been a terrorist attack in parts of the Northeast United States
>apparently thousands are dead
>the director asks everyone to take a moment of silence
>you're sitting there looking you have an old scrotum for a head
>you can't think of anything else worse that can happen
>you phone in the rest of the filming
>Master of Disguise bombs, getting a 1% on RT
>Austin Powers becomes a commercial hit
>you become more sick and the surgery was botched
>don't act in another movie until Jack and Jill

i thought the 1% on rotten tomatoes was a joke
holy shit

Myers went on to star in even worse movies though.

He still has Shrek and our meme magic caused Shrek 5 to be greenlit.

>

>There is absolutely nothing redeeming about it
Brent Spiner does a pretty good fart joke.

Yeah, I said it.

>1 fresh review
>102 rotten reviews

I looked at her reviews and apparently she didn't get her tomato license revoked

>moment of silence
Hey, guys our country's heartland is being attacked for the first time ever since its conception. Lets have a moment of silence for this tragedy. What the fuck are you saying now, Dana? No, we can't call it a day. Our movie is too important you stupid turtle looking bastard. Back to work people!

It would've gotten 0%, but movies get a default 1% just for being created. Its kinda like how most websites won't let you rate shit as zero stars.

>Implying he still has anything left
>His last real movie was the love guru which was like a decade ago

i saw it in an empty theater with my newphew. I still have the ticket stub and remember it fondly.

I still can't believe he didn't give Jenny Death a 10.

Shit like this makes me glad Rick Moranis retired in the 90's

>It would've gotten 0%, but movies get a default 1% just for being created. Its kinda like how most websites won't let you rate shit as zero stars.
No, it has one single fresh review and 102 rotten ones.

Nope. The movie came out on 2002.

Meaning It was shot in 2011

i remember this because some autistic kid got thrown out for jacking off in the theater. he was sitting right next to us and started cranking it right when he gets out of disguise school.

It's not fair that Heath Ledger killed himself after playing the Joker, but this vapid cunt didn't kill himself over this role.

>(actually at a drive in I think)
I MUST HAVE READ A THOUSAND FAAAAAACEEEEEES