Hey Sup Forums do you have any experience with outlaw bikers?

Hey Sup Forums do you have any experience with outlaw bikers?

If I were to try to approach one, how would I go about doing that?

Share your stories if you got any, I guess.

why would you try to approach a drug cartel / white supremacists

You idiot.

no its not like that

That is now my laptop wallpaper.

A small group of bikers that ran drugs used to drink in a bar I used to work at.

Pretty chill tbh, nice blokes if you don't fuck with them.

They dealt with any trouble before I ever had chance to, didn't want their spot getting fucked up by other cunts.

Did see them stomp the fuck out of a guy once, but I can only guess that it was "business".

Why are you approaching them? If it's for some retarded bullshit, they'll prolly aggressively tell you to fuck off.

What retarded bullshit? Be more specific?

I can't decide for them.

I'd guess stuff like:
Can I get some drugs?
Can I get a gun?
Can I join up?
Can you help me with my bullshit problems?

Generally any of the standard Sup Forums autistic shit.

Think of them like Sup Forums, lurk until you know the norms, then ease yourself into posting.

Perfect. I knew if I came here I would find what I am looking for. Where are you from?

England, but this was actually in Scotland.

Our bike gangs aren't like the ones in the US or NZ for example, but still pretty heavy. This happened in maybe 2003/4, so could be wrong.

dont bs me about your black friend or breaking the freedom fence you guys are just white gypsys on 2 wheels

They are people user. Just talk with them like anyone else and they will talk with you. Grew up around them and the reality vs what people believe they are like is quite different.

Read No Angel, written by an atf undercover agent who got in with the red and white

Greet them with a blowjob, all bikers love that shit, but make sure you both say 'no homo' afterwards, bikers hate fags.

>fart in gang leaders face
>yell at him "Are you sorry?"
They'll accept you as a tough outlaw warrior and ride with you if you follow instructions.

They are called like that because they have cum in their bloody assholes, from their hardcore-outdoor-survival-biking-trip-gang-bang-party, that was very hardcore and not a little bit gay?

A group of 20+ demolished my grandfather gas station store, stole gas and beat my grandfather and me. Because my grandfather wasn't selling cigarettes or alcohol at his store.
Prime example of assholes. Also because somehow police and military people are always members, it was impossible to do anything about it.

Haha you and your faggot granpa are just not hardcore enough. Also why would we accept policefaggots in our hardcore brotherhoods? You dont make sense faggot... vring me beer or i make you my wife!

>Be copfag
>get prowler/trespassing call
>some drunk retarded looking motherfucker
>says he's from the outlaws
>shows me tattoo of "outlaws" on his left arm
>notice tat of "infidels" on his right arm
>gives me fake name
>call him out on it
>he admits it
>gives real name
>warrants.png
>hook him up for resisting an officer without violence
>he goes to jail
>on the way, he keeps trying to say that his club leadership told him to provide fake names and other shit, and starts trying to narc on them

He looked like sloth

In Russia 2/3 of the dudes are ex concvicts, ex hooligans. And most of those get recruited by militia or army, or secret police. They do more or less what ever they want, because Putin is also a member.

2become1ask1

o wait....

ps: you are a faggot op

>headed to laconia for bike week
>forgot my tank was on reserve so run out of gas
>sit on side of road
>group of hells angels riding by
>about 30 of them
>lead guy pulls into breakdown lane, 29 guys follow him
>last two guys start walking back to me. figure I'm fucked
>ask what's wrong. tell them I'm out of gas
>one goes back to group and gets canister of gas for me
>it's enough to get me to gas station
>try to pay but they refuse and leave

ran into the guys in laconia and they even bought me a beer

>Hey Sup Forums do you have any experience with outlaw bikers?
Yeah an inlaw is married to the head of a local chapter.
>If I were to try to approach one, how would I go about doing that?
In what sense? Outside of his club this guy is a normal guy, the government keeps pretty close tabs on a lot of them and in their regular lives theyre pretty squeaky clean so if you're talking approach to converse, approach them like a normal person.