Hey, B

Hey, B.

Yesterday a man named Kyle Chapman beat the fuck out of ANTIFA with a stick at a Berkley walk for people who supported Trump. Berkley police did nothing as these people burnt flags publicly and assaulted Trump supports.

But this legend, hit them all with sticks and defended the people, homeless men and women, and older men getting assaulted by the fucking commies didn't have to worry anymore.

He was arrested, and is facing charges for assault, in possession of tear gas, in possession of knives, using a 'stunning weapon', and a bit more.

Your opinion on the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Trump Supporters

Whoops.

I'm confused as fuck. Can you reiterate in a coherent manner?

I saw donutoperator's vid on that and he did the right thing.Theres a gofundme for him that has raised 50k bucks

>B
get out

Good, hope he gets raped by a half dozen Mexican immigrant day laborers while he's in prison.

>Your opinion on the situation?

The alt-right is starting to piss themselves! Also why exactly did they enter hippy territory to protest?

What are they protesting?
>OUR GUY WON AND WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

>older men getting assaulted

These idiots never learn, they did this last year with a KKK rally in California. A bunch of white hooded inbred sister fuckers thought it would be a good idea to have a rally in the most liberal city in America where Spanish is practically the official second language, they got their ass beat, stabbed, and then thrown in jail.
Just cause everyone in your circle leans one way, it does not mean you are the majority, step outside your bubble.
The "National" Trump rally was pathetic, Little League Parades in my town get more people.
What they seen to not get through their heads is Trump lost the popular vote and only won the electoral vote by less than 80,000 votes spread over 3 states. People didn't vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary.

Fucker should be executed for trying to defend anyone who would support Drumpf. Fuck him, and fuck all Drumpf supporters. You all have fucking doomed this nation with your willful stupidity. I hope all of you die from cancer.

Drep deg selv jævla muslimhelvete

Trump supporters tend to be either retired or actually in the workforce in little rural places. Not surprising they don't have a big activist group with them. Popular vote or not, they don't have enough NEETs to stand up against millenial/soros goons.

If the rule of law isn't important, what nation is there? Just admit the whole system is fucked with or without him and your life will be easier. At least he's probly too incompetent to start WW3.

They're all deported it's mostly just niggers now

I don't care about Trump supporters.

>Older man
>Puffing up aggressively
>Snowflake neutralizes threat

Exactly what a cop would have done

I see no problem here

FUCK MURICAAA

Run trumpie!

I don't care what his stance is or who he was fighting. Trump's a cunt and so are his supporters but so are a lot of the opposition and Hillary was just another flavor of the same trash.

That said I'd stickfight a motherfucker, that sounds fun as hell.

Runnn! Run faster bro!

Good. Intolerance should not be tolerated.

Fuck Trump but fuck Antifa even more. They are true post-modernistic cancer on society and should be given no atention whatsoever. As far as the guy is concerned I don't agree with him but hey good for him showing antifags how it feels to get assaulted instead of beeing the assaulter

Aw shit. Not fast enough. Where's trump to protect you?

so many trumpanzees have been punched

so many scream and cry

so many piss their pants.

SAD!

(OR SICK)

How do we still let niggers loose on our streets is beyond me...not to mention the internet

They should have these melees in open carry states

yeah but then the niggers go to prison and eventually the antifas starve and all is right in the world.

They are deliberately trying to instigate and piss off people, probably thought all those liberal snowflakes wouldn't do anything.

>type kyle chapman into google pics
>see pic related

My opinion? Go to Sup Forums

trumpy's retards talk so tough don't they.
reality hits: they're getting annihilated by simple slaps.

Hero has tear gas.....sounds fishy

Exactly what I was thinking. It was a mistake ending slavery but there's no sense crying over spilt milk we must clean up our mess and try again.

Gonna go out and kill a few niggers tonight in baltimore to do my part.

Libtards talk so much shit, but when they get in an argument they have to use violence instead of logic.

>says the weak AND dumb

Really gets the noggin joggin

Anybody know any good spots to hunt darkies and/or mexicans?

Why is he wearing a mask? What a bitch. Too much of a pussy to show his face.

Hr really did piss himself. How about that.

>stunning weapon

Trumpies:

>threaten civil war
>threaten revolution
>threaten to shoot you with their ccw firearms

and then...
>they get punched.
>they run.
>they scream.
>they cry
>they piss themselves
>they turn into immediate sjw's, calling for raids against libs (OP I'm looking at you)

Have Trump's Retards always been such.... 'bitches', for lack of a better word?

Says the little imature bitch who riots when you get differing opnions.

10/10

Right? Since when are leftists proud of beeing able to outpunch instead of out-argue anyone. They cried for years about beeing opressed and abused and the moment they feel they can they do the same. I'm staying on my comfortable centre and you can go fuck yourself, not even an inch better than trump and the alt-right.

Clean out tuscon when you got a few months.

>Noooo!
>Stop yelling at meeeee

I can't wait for this guy to get fucked up. Though he'd probably enjoy the prison stay and would asked to be put in a cell with some niggers.

"You young whippersnapper! Dagnabbit, I built this country with my own two hands!"

they still love and defend this pederast.

they'll freak out when he gets rekt

they should have shot him in the dick.

white man cant run

youtube.com/watch?v=56OHrDxc0bE

if you havent seen it, this video explains it all

>sHilldrones
>
>
>>punch
>>run
>>scream
>>cry
>>piss themselves
>And then
>>Cry for revolution
>>While rioting like monkeys under the guise of protests

Ftfy

awe are you angry widdle twumpy?

wanna get punched? no? then stop whining widdle girly whirly

"Eye of the tiger, Rock! Eye of the tiger!"

Gonna fly nowwwwww ...

Why do old people care about politics anyway? They're only going to die soon. There should be a cut off age for voters. Over 60 year olds can't vote.

"Get up, Chet! This is no time for gardening!"

I actually don't mind mexicans for some reason anyhow I like hunting with bait. Get a decently looking female friend and go to a bar/club etc. in a shady part of town. Pretend to be drunk while actually just drinking club soda. Wait for the darkies to pick her out. She goes to the toilet/goes out of the club after a "fight" she had with you. Wait for the darkies to go after her. Wait a few seconds -> intervene by shooting the black rapist. Get praised in the news for beeing a hero. ??? Profit

Ima hafta go to one of the snowflake riots and MELT me some SNOWFLAKES.

the GOP (baby boomers) are literally dying off.

OP's shilling for their interests.

he's too stupid to know that.

Thankfully The Left are The Future of America. Demographics are proving that.

>>threaten civil war

Yea, I want to see these guys start a civil war.

With the ACA gone they'll be occupied enough with sucking dick for insulin.

And you wonder why they chase you down and beat you? Idiot.

The left ate not the future for america. Maybe for isis territory that used to be america, but not america.

God Americans are so fat and disgusting. If I lived in America I'd move to Canada, dead set.

They don't have anything better to do, they still have civic duty.

Not really, the demographics aren't spread around enough to make any difference as the popular vote showed. Filling up your vote plantations with immigrants and ethnic types won't win an election.

Either way, the power remains outside of the hands of the people (of all states) where it belongs.

I promise we're not all fat. Most of us, but not all of us.

We don't know what to do about it either.

The right have far more in common with ISIS and radical Islam. If ISIS were American, they would be a right wing fascist group.

Shocking level of chair abuse. Shocking.

why does the fat cunt on the left have a camel toe?

Let it rain atomic fire. Please!

Based stick man, fuck yeah.

That is actually statistically and factually wrong.
Look at the numbers, the majority of millennials work 13 hours a week more than their parents.
Also, the protest was on a weekend, and even so, Americans tend to take an active role in their government these days and would take off, hell I had to take a sick day just to vote cause the Republicans closed so many polling stations that the lines were on average 2 hours, where I used to be able to vote on my lunch break. The fact is, there aren't really than many Trump supporters, he has a lower approval rating than any President in recorded History, that is amazing, especially when Presidents who first come into office have some of the highest ratings of their Presidency.
Republicans doing what they do best, suppressing the vote.

I'm scared that America get's so much power with Trump on Office. I Do wish you could take this title away. Is that bad - what i'm thinking? It's just strategical thinking

>sick day
>to vote
No. His approval rating isn't even as low as Bush's got. It might go down, sure, but it's not bad yet. The real problem is demographics, nobody in the major cities where protests are have any trump support. Cities are the stronghold of the (now collapsed) slavery party.

Either way both parties are shit, their supporters don't necessarily support their candidates or their policies. Hillary supporters at least had moral outrage reasons to be against Trump, not really policy differences.

shoot yourself in the dick

>Trump supporters run their mouths in real life like they do on the internet.
>Get BTFO

This pleases me greatly.

shot hard in the dick

Wasted dub trips.

Antifa is Fascism.

Dick ?

Digits are speaking the truth

dick!

Checkem

Those trips made me nazi

Dick Cheney ?

WRONG

Where are all of the people with guns?

How the fuck has a Trump supporter not just 'stood their ground' and then riddled the antifa faggots with holes?

dick of penis!

That would require a Trumpee to have a strong wrist.

If the left didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all

Well, most right wingers are in America are Christian, and Christians do have a lot in common with ISIS. The Koran is literally a rip off of the old and new testaments. I had a guy quoting all this terrible shit out of the Koran, I totally agreed with him that it was a terrible religion if the people actually followed it literally. Then he went on to talk about his Christian faith, I gave him the exact same quotes from the Bible that he gave me from the Koran.
Good thin the majority of both faiths have never actually read their Holy Books or actually follow them.

Canada is a shithole

I'm a Progressive, I hate the right and the left corporatists, i am a Bernicrat, and i have a CCW. You would be surprised how many of us do. The last thing those hillbillies want is a fair fight, gunfight or otherwise, they like picking on the weaker of society. Also, you obviously do not have a CCW or even understand what stand your ground laws are and when and where they apply.

ARE a bernicrat or were? He fucked yall pretty seriously after being cucked by DNC. No credibility left.

No I'm not an Amerifat. But whenever there is a mass shooting in another country you get the pro gun fags saying "if they had more guns they could have stopped this".

Yet here you have wannabe hard cunts running around in gangs attacking unarmed and outnumbered people. Any half decent lawyer could get you off for self defense, surely you could say you feared for your life.

ganske sikker på at han du skriver til er amerikansk..

And then you have the counterargument that you brought a gun because you INTENDED to get into physical danger. If you walk to a protest (universities are Gun Free Zones) with a gun, that's double bad.