Bad pick up lines?

Bad pick up lines?

So I used to live a slum of philly, and a pick up line that would work for me was "are you trying to make a couple dollars?" So I went out in a nicer area, and said pick up line completely blew up in my face. One woman threatened to gut me like a pig, and another one got so offended it was embarrassing for me.

Is that a shitty pick up line? and bad pick up line stories.

nice shoes wanna fuck?

Oi cunt, wanna root?

Ayy bby u want sum fuk?

Those suck, even I wasn't that retardedly direct

>These suck
Isn't that the fucking point?

I wasn't being serious obviously. Use the most simplest one "Hi". It works wonders for those who are complete whores that you've been used to picking up.

If you need a pick up line, you're prolly an autist.

Just talk to them, mongoloid.

Might as well get to the point right?

Then say hi, and use your social awareness to tell if they're dtf. It's pretty easy to tell...

I've worked bars for 14 years and can do it without even talking to them now, honestly the best part of this job, it taught me how to recognise a slut miles off.

"Hi" then what? Tell 'em your life story? Very beta.

Do you need to have a fucking script to hold conversation?

Jesus the I can smell the social awkwardness.

Mind you "are you trying to make some money" wasn't the first thing that came out of my mouth. I was having a bullshit convo about after hours spots, but her titties were poppin out, and I just got weak.

Why bullshit? That just makes you look beta.

Ok, I'll take the bait. Ask a random question like what's you favourite colour, it doesn't matter. Truth be told this is an alpha move if anything. A beta move is to rely on a stupid pick up in the hopes of getting them to notice you. Alphas do as they like, betas do not, learn the difference and maybe get off the internet and meet new people and not be some socially retarded moron.

What's your favorite color? That's lame. Bitches don't like passive indirect faggots.

They prolly prefer that to someone coming up and saying some stupid pick up line they read on the internet.

Ask them what they do, what they like, what they do in their free time. Find common ground or a point of conversation. Within a few minutes you should be able to tell if she's interested.

No, it makes you look like a normal human being who can hold a conversation.

This "alpha" bullshit is just people labelling themselves as "better" to make themselves feel better.

> "Oh, no girl was interested tonight, it's ok though, I acted like a total alpha!"

I used to prep the line with "If I ask you something you promise not to get offended", but I forgot to open with that last night.

One of my favorites. It either works really well or really terribly. Just insert it early on in a convo.
>I'm about as smooth as a cat's penis
>Which is not very
>I mean, they're barbed
>It's like sexual velcro
>Or bondage tape for cats
Then again, I shoot for weird girls. Funny to try on normies if you get bored.

So fucking what of it Mr. Beta Cucklord? It's not the initial thing that's said that'll get them to notice you dick cheese, it's the confidence and the whole approach itself. Done with a confident and slight playful charm to it, it'll do wonders. Also not looking like Quasi Moto and dressed like him helps too.

Why am I wasting my time for some moron who thinks "Hey sexy want to make a quick buck" is a decent pick up and has the social skills of a potato? We help you and all you can do is say it's beta stuff without taking it seriously, fuck off you bellend!

*Quasimodo

But I agree, pick up lines are for people with 0 social skills. Thinking you can just walk up to women and say a single phrase to get them to fuck you is just retarded.

And nothing says confidence more than saying what you really mean aka being direct. It's ok to fail.

my best pick up line that always works.
>I may not be the best looking guy in the bar but i'm the only one talking to you, want another drink?

Maybe pick up line was the wrong phrase. Opener is more apt.

Offering to buy a woman a drink does work, I just dropped the ball last night. I was too horny.

never thought ppl use pick up lines for real

>slum of Philly

Where?

Southwest

People do, considering some don't have good social skills and want something that they think will work to help them get some strange.

Pick up line is the wrong moniker. Angle would be a better description.

Have you ever been raped? You will be!!!!!

Pick up as in to get some fucky fucky, it seems fairly fitting for the context that i used it in.

Honestly that'd make me laugh if done in a joking way. However if you look like the type of person who'd do such a thing, i'll think twice before even responding to you.

You're a fucking sperg.

Too risky to try, unles you're literally "the man".

Nah, it's only safe to use on people that are in similar circle of friends to yours, so they know that you're not some kinda of sociopath. Also being good looking helps a lot!