This bitch journalist from England says Ireland is not a real country...

This bitch journalist from England says Ireland is not a real country. We only have a "tenuous claim to statehood" she said. Below is the bitches Twitter. Troll Her Twitter.

Melanie Phillips
@MelanieLatest

bump

Nah, go eat some potatoes you ginger nigger

Ireland isn't a country. The Irish are basically niggers. Fuck off you potato eating leprechaun lucky charms mother fucker.

She even looks like a cunt. She's just upset because her empire is slowly fading away.

>Troll Her Twitter.
Not ur personal army nigger!

>She's rallying her people to an important cause.

So I eat potatoes so fuckin what. I love me a big bowl of mashed spuds mmm. And lucky charms is a stupid american serial you dumb fuck. So stop talkin shit and troll this imperialist cunt. She probably thinks america is a fuckin sone of her fuckin colonies well. not a legitimate country.

>serial
Top kek

she's right you know.

I mean you're an island based off of a slightly larger island, and the English have reamed half of Ireland for generations. If some journalist suggests something you don't like, is it the Irish way of dealing with things to go whine on an anonymous board about it, hoping that American and Aussie fags will rally to help you out?

I'm not impressed man.

This is just bait.

She is waiting for someone to respond with
>kek but ur ISRAEL?!?

So then she can go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Muh antisemitism on the rise REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

She's an uneducated limey feminist cunt. What do you expect?

We fight our own wars you faggity cunt. You didnt see american or aussie cunts helping us out when we defeated the english. Infact our rebels went to america and became leaders in your wars.

Fagget Cunts

Its not a real country. Its part of the uk. Its like states in america

Would it have felt better if a man had said it?

your a dumb american fuck. People outside of america cant believe a dumb Americans are.

The point is its a dumb fucking english cunt. Man or woman doesn't matter. They are all Imperialist scum.

itt we consolidate a triggered irish fag on some opinion madde by a journalist

Nice

(((Melanie Phillips)))

Can't believe no one noticed the echo on this one.

>not a real country
a real country wouldn't wake up in the pacific all the time after a night of drinking

Find the irish flag in the uk flag and you can leave the thread smart af

It's not significant enough to warrant flag space in the union flag. Also, the flag was designed for the union of England Scotland and Wales. We always owned Ireland so there would be no point in adding it to the flag.

I come from a long line of irishmen. My grandfather came to the U.S. 50 years ago, my mom was born there, and we go back every couple years to see family.

And while I love the irish as people, they are hands down the dumbest motherfuckers on earth. You should all be thanking the almighty you have a country like the U.K. to take care of you because if they hadn't, you would have surely all died by now, with your collective last words being "hey seamus/siobahn/aiden/etc, watch this!"

I have no doubt there will be an uncouth amount of accidental deaths this coming weekend, you dumb bastards.

Sounds like someone needs to disappear into the Irish Sea...

gr8 b8 m8

Right off the shore of Craggy Island

>the flag was designed for the union of England Scotland and Wales.

>he thinks the red diagonals are for Wales
>American schooling