Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm here f-for you Anonymous; don't s-suffer in s-silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desvenlafaxine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post credentials or gtfo

And h-how can I help you today, Anonymous

Alice psychology, 5am in the morning. Fantastic.

T-to be fair, it's 8AM for m-me

are you m or f?

F

My family beats me and bro has stabbed me 3 times, I'm super depressed and have severe anxiety, I've never had a girlfriend or a friend, I'm 24, I've never even held a hand or been hugged.
Whatchu got to say about it.

G-go to the police? Don't j-just let people stab you.

Done. They don't believe me.

I m-mean, if you got stabbed, there s-should be medical records. In f-fact, the hospital should have informed t-the police.

I've been stabbed, so I know the procedure quite well. Go to your hospital and have them forward your records to your case file with the police.

Oh, mighty female anime-poster psychologist, i got a question for you: how can i get over the fact that my crush will never love me back? Specially since i asked him and confirmed it?

To the Mokaba mobile!

Time and a new crush. It c-can take 2-4 years t-to get over someone, so cut off contact w-with them and move on w-with your life.

It'll hurt, like ripping off a bandaid, b-but you will get over it with time.

>tfw you tell yourself you pilot Eva to save the world but it's only about trying to get your father to love you

Nah, didn't go to a hospital. Family "wouldn't allow it" so they crappily bandaged it and I took painkillers. This was yeeeeaaars ago, though.

On a side note. Help with the whole no friend ever thing, please.

Y'all doin' that tea time tonight?

Y-you have severe depression and anxiety, as y-you said. You need t-to go to a doctor and get treatment for it.

It's a bit difficult to form friends if you can't be around them due to crippling fear and self loathing.

the thing is: he basically sits behind me in my classroom and we are kinda friends, should i ignore him or something?

i've been recently diagnosed with aspd, i can't find an employer because of my diagnosis and pharma refuses to prescribe meds. lol

greetings anime psycologist, I want to die. what do?

On meds as we speak. Doctors don't do anything else, though. Just hand over meds and kick me out.

Doesn't help that I'm ugly as fuck either, or at least that's what everyone else says.

An Alice thread, this early in the morning?

T-today is a stream

I s-said treatment, not medication; you n-need to see a psychologist.

What medications are you even on?

Pre w-work thread

You know the rules
Tits or gtfo

>T-today is a stream

S-sorry, don't apply to me you n-newfag

Psychologists cost money. No employment = no money.

I'm on Desfax, which are antidepressants and anxiety meds.

im in the us, but i live in a small town. a lot of the business and job oppurtunities are owned by locals who don't mind turning down an application based upon a bias

I have trouble dealing with anxiety, i always end up drinking heaps or jacking it like 6 times a day to get my mind off it, what are some healthier ways to deal with it?

Ok, i'll give it a try. Thank you kind lady.

D-doctors also cost money.

Effexor is f-for depression, b-but actually causes anxiety. What anxiety medication are y-you taking?

Y-yes, that is illegal if it is d-due to your mental illness. Contact the ACLU.

G-going to a psychologist and going through a CBT program.

>T-that's right! Today will be Octodads extra levels

>That's only for attention whores
Nice Try.

pic related/10

Nah, doctors are free here. Unless private doctors.

No, they're both in the same tablet.

M-my pleasure, feel free to contact me via the following methods if you n-need more assistance:

Email: [email protected]
Steam: Aneki Margatroid
Twitch: celtyplays
Twitter: celtyplays
Patreon: alicemargatroid
Chat: anekiho.me/chat2

L-lurk moar newfag

Wrong/10

wait you asked, she didn't go hurr durr im a girl. you asked. so you are at fault idiot

>CBT program.

Cock and ball torture program?

how could I prove its based upon my diagnosis?, i dropped out of high school and only had minor work experience. It could easily be arugued my credientials are bad and i'm just being a little bitch

C-correct. No, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

R-rarely does your genitals matter to mental health dear.

I m-mean, that's a valid point; how do YOU know t-they did it based on your diagnosis?

How do they even know your diagnosis? Under HIPPA, that's privileged information.

Pretending to have a PhD or pretending to be a licensed physician is a felony crime.

I have a severe shota fetish, I fear that I may have to distance myself from my family if they have kids. Additionally I won't be able to have a family of my own

There isn't another medication.. It's the same one.

W-why would a fetish affect either of those.

T-that medication is n-not approved for anxiety, and m-may in fact cause it as a side effect.

No, it's one of the main anti-anxiety meds.

>Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Thanks for the advices Ms. Psychologist lady

>Desfax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desvenlafaxine

N-no, it isn't. It's an SNRI, f-functioning as an antidepressant.

Using it for anxiety in the US is "off label", and a noted side effect of it is increased anxiety.

N-no problem.

Uhh in may or may not transfer to real life

Fetishes are n-not the same as being abusive to children d-dear. I w-wouldn't worry about it.

Like i had mentioned prior it's a small town, i'm not sure where you live, but try to imagine a population of less than two thousand. I've never been told blatantly by any form of management, however co-workers who know me have hinted about that being the purpose of my applications decline. I make enough money through other means, but it's getting difficult to find a stable source of income

Alright d-dears, I h-have to go to work now

Nothing I can find says it causes anxiety, or even remotely affects it. I'm not too sure about the Wiki page, though.

I highly doubt the doctor would give it to me if I said it was for anxiety.

I'm in Australia.

You s-should not give details here. Btw what's u-up with t-this shitty writing?

I've made a very detailed schedule planning out my entire course but I can't seem to follow it - it's realistic and I give myself regular breaks but starting the work always seems to be an issue for me. Wut do?

I can never tell if I'm talking too much or not enough. I try to estimate conversational input of as close to 50/50 as is natural given the circumstances. I also have trouble determining whether I am a offering information interesting to the other party, and worry that my contributions are valueless. Trying to pick up on the social ques and later analyzing the interactions makes me want to avoid social interactions, especially with people with whom I am unfamiliar.

Give it to me straight, Doc - am I an autist?

> 31yo male
> Lawyer
> Living with gf of 4 years
> Was totally into anime
> Never worn a fedora