Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDxrPuDB_U
youtube.com/watch?v=PSGXERUKBj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Hulk

Norton Hulk is the only one of them to have shown considerable power by almost killing abomination.

Ruffalo Hulk has so far gotten overpowered by lasers and has gotten mind fucced. Pretty weak so far, but hopefully in Ragnarok he'll be redeemed.

Bana Hulk is a joke

None of them, because the Hulk in Planet Hulk would kick their asses. He is perma hulk mode. He has the intelligence of Bruce Banner and the Hulk form. Best Hulk, Based Hulk.

Doomsday

Me... heh.

*teleports away*

>Bana Hulk is a joke
>the only Hulk to take a nuke is a joke

kys

Yeah, but he's a bit OP for Marvel characters.

Ang Lee hulk has been by far portrayed as the strongest/toughest. Jumping miles in a single leap, surviving a nuke, displaying the most power. Only Hulk shown to actually get stronger the more angry he is. 2008 Hulk is the weakest. Also the worst looking.

how do his pex work wid a big hole in the middle?

When the story calls for it.

Lol

lol Veronica could smush Doomsday.

Norton Hulk is definitely stronger than Ruffalo Hulk.

This is retarded. Even considering it a comics.

Kek, Doomsday ate a nuke and re-entry without braking a sweat. Veronica is a joke.

here's a free (You) on the house
don't go spending it all in one place

Nigger, Doomsday ate a nuke and consumed its energy

THIS
Also the movie was perfect i dont know why it has such low ratings

It has decent reviews.

>Bana Hulk the only Hulk to get bigger as he gets angrier, would eventually wipe the floor with the other two

Norton Hulk was a pussy, Ruffalo's Leviathan punch shits all over anything Norton did.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJDxrPuDB_U

Question: How does Hulk's pants not rip off when he is 10' tall with legs the size of tree trunk?

inb4 just turn off your brain

Really, how is this explained or justified? It is so retarded.

very stretchy pants

You gay for hulk dick

HULK is made of plastic, indestructible

But he is not wearing stretchy pants before turning into Hulk. And no pants can stretch that much.

I always assumed he would just have a lump down there, like Abomination. They aren't gonna have Hulk dong in a capeshit movie, bruh.

"video removed" way to go ass-munch

Norton is the best Banner.
Hulk from 'Hulk' (2003) is the best Hulk.
Ruffalo's doing a good job, but doesn't get much time on screen. And Hulk is nothing interesting in Marvel movies now.

very very very very veryveyryvyeyvyeyvyeyvyeryv stretch pants

Sorry but Ruffalos hulk literally looks autistic, Nortons looked mencing and evil

The best way to describe Norton's hulk is he looks hard and solid, like iron. The other two look a little squishy and soft.

Bana's Hulk can jump the highest, but Norton's Hulk is that strongest and most savage of the 3. Ruffalo's is the weakest, he even smiles while in Hulk form, a disgrace for all that the character stands for

>disgrace for all that the character stands for
character development is a disgrace to such a shit character? Hulk sucks because he just stalls the story. Oh look, the bad guy made Hulk go nuts so the heroes have to waste 20 minutes fighting him now

Marvel used two different actors for the same character in the same universe. This is just one of the reasons I can't take Marvel seriously

I'm sure they can live with that.

Why didn't they keep Norton? I thought he was fine. Better than Ruffalo at least.

>two different actors
I know the feeling, I can no longer watch Bewitched with a straight face. Suspension of disbelief is utterly BROKEN.

Norton's Hulk is definitely the most ruthless and savage, but I don't think he's the strongest. At least not physically. He hasn't done anything like Punching a Leviathan out of the air or stopping one with a single punch like rHulk. nHulk is still my favorite, though. I wish they kept Norton and that hulk design.

Ruffalo hulk hasn't done shit except fighting weak robots (that even hawkboy can take out), weak aliens, and play fighting with faggot-ass thor

>norton hulk has defeated a big guy
>bana hulk has defeated big dad and big dogs

It's not as flashy as punching the snake in the face, but the Thunder Clap scene is a pretty big feat of strength. I don't think there's anything implying that Norton Hulk couldn't do something like that.

He fucked Scarjo

who? war machine?

also Bana Hulk is best Hulk

Reminder that Ruffalo Hulk got knocked out by Iron Manlet

Remember that time when Bana Hulk punched Hulk Dog in the dick?

rHulk really isn't that durable, but he seems physically stronger.

Kind of like a glass canon.

BanaHulk is the only one to show actual rage-based strength, as well as the HEALING FACTOR. He wins by attrition.

They wanted Ruffalo for the incredible Hulk. Universal interfered and changed for Norton. They took Ruffalo for the Avengers anyway and never did a Universal Hulk film again. Read a book or something.

Where do I find trousers that never explode like this when you go from 75kg to 500kg in one second?

Bana Hulk is the strongest and toughest. He would win.

If it was between Norton Hulk and Ruffalo Hulk, I would give it to Norton Hulk. Norton Hulk ate a bunch of Abomination's punches to the face and was fine. He even took getting slapped around by two giant stone cylinders hooked together by a massive chain.

Ruffalo Hulk got KO'D by laser spam and by getting punched in the face by Iron Man.

Look in the black single mom section

Bana hulk was 15 feet tall, and overpowered a giant jellyfish with the power of his suppressed daddy issues

Which Hulk would you fuck

ANG LEE/BANA HULK = BEST HULK

Norton is a bitch to work with

this
also I don't really get why people shit on the two stand alone movies
Sure they are not masterpieces but if you consider that they are comic adaptions they are pretty solid
At least the first one was free of quips, banter and that shitty fairy tale filter they use in the MCU

Who would play she hulk?

Gwendoline Christie.

Bana Hulk was an Angry kid with super strength and super muscles

Norton Hulk was a separate being from Banner, Hulk and Banner werent one, Hulk was literally a monster made of rage, best adaptation of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Ruffalo Hulk theme was the beast within, Hulk and Banner were the same being, its akin more to the Wolf Man story, its even alluded by the deleted scene where the janitor asks Banner if he was a small guy who sometimes get big, or a big guy pretending to be small

get cucked by a writer you mean

They do. Hulk's legs are purple

>she will never clip your dick off with the immense strength of her vagina muscles

It was pre mcu yet somehow people expected MCU tier trash and turned out to more than just hulk smash special effects memery.
For some reason people still want shit tier 'comic book' movies and that's why Ang lee's Hulk gets shit.

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=PSGXERUKBj4

I might watch Bana Hulk tomorrow, been a very long time.

What the fuck... ang lee's hulk's cgi is that bad?
I only ever watched an early screener that had incomplete cgi, but damn, final isnt much better.

I remember one of the older hulks being beat up by 3 (three) dogs, including A FUCKING POODLE. So we definitely know who doesn't win

And then there's this faggot

lul bana hulk actually is the most op, he was the only one that could leap miles
it'd be gg ez

I'LL GO, YOU JUST WATCH ME GO

Bana hulk due to battles with gamma enemies and storm god dad.

norton

This. The average joe wants no dept from "comics flicks" that means no unique characters, no play on real events, no interesting scripts that push boundaries. I am probably guessing out of the gazillion hulk comics there is a good 3 part arch to adapt.

Bana Hulk is the BESTt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bane Hulk because he can become the biggest of guys through rage

Why is he swimming in business cards?
Is this some patrick bateman fever dream?

>business cards
That's what Japanese money is.

Thor: Ragnarok is a partial adaption of planet hulk.
Ruffalo hulk IS that hulk

What even happens in that shit? Surely there are some aliens out there that can kick Hulk's ass.

He's forced to be a gladiator on an alien planet. Wrecks all his competition and I think overthrows the people who are enslaving everyone and forcing them to be gladiators? I can't remember to be honest.

oh, that sounds kinda boring

It was the abortion that was Ang Lee's Hulk.

It sort of was.
If I remember correctly, it leads onto a pretty decent story, though

I strongly disagree. I believe the Hulk would win instead.

Ang Lee hulk literally got bigger as they shot him

>He has the intelligence of Bruce Banner
Confirmed for not knowing shit about Hulk.

I was actually pretty pumped to read it and was a little let down. There's some neat characters in it I guess. But not really too complex. Just Gladiator but with the Hulk on a weird alien planet.

Hulk destroys Las Vegas
Illuminati (leaders of the main heroic groups) decide to through Hulk into space
Hulk lands on a planet
Planet Hulk happens
Hulk marries, has a kid, but the ship seemed to have a bomb which blows up the planet
Hulk gets angry, like the angriest he ever got, him and a couple of friends decide to go back to Earth and teach the Illuminati that you don't mess with the Hulk (turns out the bomb wasn't planted by the Illuminati though)
Hulk kicks collective ass, like literally destroys and humiliates every group and superhero ever without effort blowing up cities on the way
Misteriously nobody dies though
Hulk realizes who the evil guy is so he kills him
Everything goes back to normal

Yeah i never really understood the scene where he is stuck in the foam. He just suddenly got bigger. His eyeballs looked like they were gonna pop when the guy was about to inject him

That user might not be wrong, I jumped into WW hulk without reading any hulk comic since childhood, yet he speaks and was not mindless.

Is there any conecton to the comics in the other 2 hulk movies?

Unstable molecules pants

The same way pepper potts had indestructible pants in Iron Man 3.....shitty side character syndrome

Hulk movies are so dumb because he never kills people when losing control.

Showing dicks in kid's books is banned in your country.

Norton Hulk looks scary. Ruffalo Hulk looks like an autistic child.

Norton Hulk had to be scrapped cause he's such a piece of shit. Notoriously hard to work with.

I agree, but fuck man... he has one goddamn job and he can't fucking do it. I don't blame them.