Be me

>be me
>Colorblind, hazel eyes
>Diagnosed with color vision deficiency as a small kid
>Try to tell normie friends I'm color blind
>"What color is this"
>"You can see color so you're not colorblind, user,"
>Try with all my reasoning but it just goes in right ear, and right out the other.

God, I hate all the fucking ignorant retards where I live that are never open to your opinion and only feel to express what they think, can any of my colorblind friends relate?

Get out of Sup Forums, little one. Nobody cares if you're an angsty teenager.

I feel you user. Also colorblind. This is my life whenever I tell someone new about it

just tell them that you're not colorblind, you are color deficient in the red-green or blue-green spectrum.

What color is this?

If you can see color, why are you whining? Come back when you have real problems

Just tell 'em what colors you CAN'T see dude. Sometimes being more specific helps.

he cannot describe what he cannot see

I'm not color blind and even I couldnt fucking see what this shit even was at first glance.

bad news. you are color blind.

71?

color blind

yup,color blind.

Youre color blind, buddy. Its 74

Kek

This is now a colorblind test thread. Post your tests and others have to tell what they do or dont see

There are various stages of colorblindness, as you would have learned. Is it really that surprising that people your age haven't come across this knowledge because it doesn't personally concern them?

Color blind.

it's okay man.

What do you see?

green circle

got some bad news for ya bub.

Various shades of red/orange and yellow/green

badly drawn pony in a field of cucumbers

Its especially difficult when you are trying to describe the colour of the strange goo on your dick.

Looks like you're colorblind as well

OY VEY

What is it then?
Jew

The term "Colour Blindness" encompasses Colour Deficiencies. Those Dot Tests serve to test and illustrate the various deficiencies. Total Colour Blindness, aka seeing in black and white, is extremely rare. Most likely not true.

Do yourself a test to know what kind of color blindness you have, then tell us and we could help you

a jew

Dyslexic

I have achromatopsia and it does not get annoying since i can't see these "colours" you're speaking of the doctor basically told me that i basically see 10% of what you guys see

looks like blue to me

>see thread on Sup Forums about a cunt being colourblind
>decide fuck it lets do a test
>do the test and don't see half of it cuz mongoloid
>tfw im colourblind
I already made an appointment with my doctor
Fuck you Sup Forums
Fuck you

an abstract merchant

nice

What color?

how is it possible u never noticed u dont see a difference between green and orange???

its 71

It's 74 you fucking fag

he's not irish?