As of 2 years ago i used to be an alpha male. This is me now. If you saw me walking out in public could u tell?

As of 2 years ago i used to be an alpha male. This is me now. If you saw me walking out in public could u tell?

Id fuck you

I already have a bf. Its funny but bfore i mutilated myself i had women throwing themselves at me

you are hiding your fucking face smartass take that phone away and we might be able to tell your thin ass

>Update
would rape 11/10

This is before, i feel like i threw away my manliness and now everyone treats me like a bimbo

would fuck

>alpha male
kek
only sissys switch

Not like a cringey "te hee he " sissy, just a transwoman, shit now im a secretary in an office and i used to be a pro motocross rider. I went from beers and racing on weekends to romantic comedies and trips to the mall with girlfriends. I hate my new life. Being a girl is gay

that's hot
tell me more

Well my bf is gonna propose to me, his sister who is my bestie told me, and my soon to be fiance wants me to quiy my job, surrogate a child and be a fucking stay at home mom

What made you mutilate yourself to begin with

Had a bad wreck during a pro race and had a head injury, was wheelchair bound for a bit, sponsor's dropped me, i went to college, started having all female friends, and eventually bought into this trans fad

I ended up taking hormones at my liberal college request an went fulltime after starved my muscles off and worked toward trap mode aesthetics

A lot og hatd work and surgery and now i pass as a female to average people irl

And now im living as a typical stuck up american cunt im starting to hate it

Post pics of your she-cock.

I just want to be that strong willed man with no fear and who lived to the fullest, working on cars and drinking beer with buds, not going to my stepr sister's baby shower today and having to play nice around a bunch of vapid 29 year old women while we paint nails and listen to Justin beiber and drink wine coolers

oh man
that means you're gonna be one of those women who read parenting books and are just SO concerned with little jimmy's development

Not surprising. People who have irrational fixation on things (appearing alpha, going against gays as if god will grant them a special spot in heaven) tend to actually want the opposite sexually. It's no surprise you're a complete sissy girl on the inside like all pretend alpha males

Real hormones fuck dicks up, here it is, my bf doesn't even touch it, and in 3 weeks im getting the *snip

so do you like dudes or chicks or what?
you said they were throwing themselves at you but you didn't say you actually had any of them

Probably not, until I got you tied up in my van.

I like my transwomen to have girlcocks, otherwise what's the point?

Just fuck a chick.

Am I totally deluded?

I'm sure this was a mix of the head trauma i recieved and the super duper liberal counselor i was sent to in college

not totally
I get where you're coming from
but have you ever considered
how hot it would be
to fuck a dude right where his dick used to be?
to really hammer home what he has done to himself?
what his role now is?
that's pretty hot I think

Id definitely go for you, snap?

Post more face also butt

Before my coma i had moto groupies, lots of them, i haf a different 9/10 skankin ever citiy i raced in

Well my bf wants me to have a vag, my mom does after accepting me, and all my girlfriends say i need a vag to be a whole woman
I dont want tje surgery

>so do you like dudes or chicks or what?

well, you could always tell them you're waiting for them to perfect the surgery before you get it done

>Being a girl is gay
poor bait.
faggot

Afyer hormones effected me i love my bf now, men turn me on but i was never like this

I've heard that's one of the possible effects
do you still have, like, a mental attraction for females?
do you reckon you'd go back to normal if you switched your hormones back?

how'd you end up with all female friends?
what made you want to be one of them?
seems like stuff missing from the story

After i got out of the coma i was a different person, i quit my team, sold my bikes, amd went to an arts college, shit id thought id never do. I just felt rewired after my wreck. Now im feeling a moment of clarity, it happened an hour ago as i was doing my mascara and thought to myself "wtf am i doing?

lol what happened to kayla?

Im a bimbo nao

I am into submissive Ass play, I don't want to be dominant.

that's interesting
like you made this one decision and your life carried you along with it until you became someone you didn't expect
and you've come to Sup Forums for advice? to vent? just to express yourself to the void?
I like you, OP, you're a cool person.
And your story turns me on.
how can I help?

ikr?
this is where she is supposed to burst in saying that anyone who passes is literally the luckiest person alive

shithole is just for shitting.

Post more of ur ass

well, you can like what you want
the point is to understand how other stuff might turn people on

Just accept it was a phase and move on. Or stay trans and go back to racing. Noone said if you're trans you have to work as a fucking secretary. It's your life, nigga, do whatever the fuck you want.

I dunno, it'd turn me on more if he became the bimboest bimbo to ever bim a bo just because he hates it so much.