NASA announces that an asteroid will hit Earth in two weeks time. What do you do next?

NASA announces that an asteroid will hit Earth in two weeks time. What do you do next?

Leave.

Look for a better thread.

Rape.

what almost every person would do at first...look up.

Wonder how the hell NASA missed this asteroid for decades until it was only a matter of weeks away.

As if there isn't one on the way already

Take as many drugs as I can in the smallest amount of time possible.

Start killing men at random and taking their women for my own Arma-Harem.

I validate myself by how many women I own fuck off I don't pick on you for liking traps or whatever mental illness you indulge in.

Buy a chair. Not like indoors chair, but a outdoor one, like you use to sit on when fishing and shit.

Buy a tent. Sleeping bag. Some backpack. Food/supplies, nice book, FM radio. Find out WHEN it will hit and WHERE. Estimate best reachable quiet place where I can watch the whole show.

Fill up gas tank in my care. Drove over there. Walk the rest.

Camp.

Enjoy the solitude. Maybe do some short treks. Avoid other people/scare them off (by acting like a crazy person).

Watch the end of the world.

Maybe pray and be thankful for my past life.

Be happy.

I hire a crack team of oil drillers and train them in a week to be astronauts. when I could have taught astronauts to be drillers in a day. Because I am smart.

This man for president after Trump.

> crack team
> bruce willis

I would go to Mars with elon muskolini

I'll hire an oily team of crack heads and train them to be astronauts and drillers...

Bruce Willis for Vice Pez.

>Disclaimer: I work for Tesla on a new project.

Elon Musk is a fucking retard. He's rich because the US government handed him 4.3 billion dollars last year.

All I can say about the new Tesla car is...do not.

Except they didn't.

Continue with life as normal, as NASA has been wrong before.

Take a shit, play some games. Sleep. Stuff like that,
Why worry about something I cannot do anything about?

Try heroin and rape a bitch or two

Im not going to Mars in a Tesla

Binge watch Deadwood again.

I'd throw a molotov into a cluster of people just for shits and giggles.

Gtfo detroit shill

>disclaimer
back to l'eddit, no one cares what you lie in the internetz

Why is everyone assuming it's a world-ending asteroid?
Could be the size of a pebble once it hits the surface.

Bongs

Bongs every 30 minutes

Then go driving around the country stoned as fuck and see how the different towns and cities prepare for inevitable death.

>Get drunk
>Go on crime spree

Same as anyone else would. Fuck if I'm going to die sober and unbloodied; that's no way to get to Valhalla I'll tell you h'wut.

Because that's obviously the point of the thread you autist.

hurry to finish the construction in minecraft since i now have a deadline

Purchase a hot air balloon and air tank to go up in the atmosphere right before impact.

>Watch the world burn

This is the kind of decision Trump would make.
Just like Michael Bay, total dumbass

Ey man you gotta buy them fawrds and gee ems

I go to the secret bunker in cardiff

What bunker?

Lol, there is no way in hell NASA would announce an asteroid is coming years in advance. Do you have any idea of the chaos such an announcement would cause?

If anything the worlds governments would keep it secret for as long as possible and spend as much money as possible to create and stock large underground bunkers. They'd literally throw the money at people because they know it has no value. Once preparation was complete and all the rich people had their places reserved they'd announce it just to watch the world burn in the chaos that would ensue.

The fuck do you think would happen if everyone was told they had 2 weeks left to live? 2 weeks of The Purge would pretty much be the result.

Know where that hot singer lives? Line up with the other 5000 people to gang rape her, think the police would even bother showing up?

If military would show up it would only be to kill as many people as possible, if they bothered at all.

cover in fear and scream dammit

Put on my tinfoil hat to block tge Jewish gamma rays from mind controlling me to belive such alternative truths

If we are going to be annihilated by an asteroid there really is no point in keeping it a secret. Your argument presupposes that there are survivors. If we are all dying anyway then it doesn't matter if there is a purge-like 2 weeks, does it?

But mu bunkers stocked with plants and food will keep the rich elite safe...

No it won't. The impact shockwave would mash them to bits.

Sauce

NASA has been pushing for a better earth defense system for years. The government has kept it on the back burner for years.

Last week an asteroid passed between the moon and the earth - WITHIN the orbit of most satellites - and we saw it only 6 hours before it passed by us.

We have the technology and capacity to better protect ourselves but we don't. The only planet with the only life forms that we have ever seen, with clear and known threats to its existence, and we do nothing.

We deserve to get obliterated.

>being this bad at greentexting

I smell butthurt Prius employee

Breathe a sigh of relief

i sit back, relax, and enjoy dubs

Make everyone check these dubs.

Aren't NASA the guys who paid 2.5 billion of $ just to draw a dick on the suface of Mars?

Probably do a whole bunch of blow and hookers

>Wonder how the hell NASA missed this asteroid for decades until it was only a matter of weeks away.

the vast majority of asteroids under 30m diameter are too small to spot with current tech. Even something like the Tunguska meteorite which flatted a huge area of siberia about 100 years ago would probably have never been seen till way too late - and it was at most, about 30m diameter.
that one that exploded over Russia a few years ago? that was probably 1/2 that size.

We've mapped the *huge* ones, the kilometre or bigger planet-killers. but a small one could still flatten a huge area.

Rejoice that this faggot planet will finally come to an end, or at least the people on the planet

Probably spend it with my wife and child and then bitch about all the faggot trap threads while browsing /b

>NASA announces that an asteroid will hit Earth in two weeks time. What do you do next?
build wall

lol those aren't dubs
>checks
... holy shit

relax and enjoy dubs

Nothing. Asteroids hit the Earth every day, hundreds of 'em. Few people notice, and fewer people care.

Now if a LARGE asteroid, a planet killer, were incoming....I'd probably try to strike a balance between spending time with my family and getting fucked up on drugs, booze and women.

nice dubs

>NASA announces that an asteroid will hit Earth in two weeks time. What do you do next?

Become interested in how big it is, and where it will hit. Hopefully it is not too big, and will hit land instead of ocean, and will hit somewhere for from where I live.

A land strike is bad news for anybody under it, but has comparatively little effect on the planet as a whole, unless the fucker is X-box hueg. An ocean strike fucks up the weather more, plus tsunamis and shit, and just generally creates more havoc everywhere.

Source: I am an asteroid, we have to know these things.

Everybody chill the fuck pout, I got this.

Dig in my yard as deep as necessary to survive the event. Pile up canned food, get tools and some gasoline to fuel my electro generator. Take down my computer with the best gold games from the 90s and try to kidnap a young hot blonde just for mankind to survive you know? Enjoy life as before only beneath surface.

Hope it hits the white house