Keep it alive

keep it alive

Other urls found in this thread:

waz.de/staedte/herne-wanne-eickel/polizei-warnt-vor-verdaechtigem-weitere-taten-angedeutet-id209852667.html
thelocal.de/20170307/police-hunt-for-suspect-who-killed-9-year-old-and-bragged-about-it-online
archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/#
archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/
archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578410
bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/kindermord/herne-ermittler-fassunglos-50741702.bild.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a degen

Ye boi, been here since first post

last thread 404?

Just got here. Have you seen the news yet? waz.de/staedte/herne-wanne-eickel/polizei-warnt-vor-verdaechtigem-weitere-taten-angedeutet-id209852667.html

from old thread

wait how many people have you killed

Faggot mods gon 404

If its him, 2 so far.
Daughter coming home soon.

Did someone screenshoted the new pics?

I was going to fap then all this shit started

y

taken down afaik. just disappeared. I tried to post aq reply and *poof*

thelocal.de/20170307/police-hunt-for-suspect-who-killed-9-year-old-and-bragged-about-it-online

are you OP?

Quick article. Read over it for you.
RIP sides

>'Police have warned anyone who recognizes him not to approach him, as they said the martial artist could be dangerous and is possibly armed'

No. I discovered the thread a few mins ago.

>martial autist

See here

damn, the mods deleted this shit quick. lets hope its legit

That's what cracked me up.

The article was posted 6 hours ago. This guy graduated top of his class in the Navy SEALs. Probably in Russia rn. ma nigga

kek

> killed on Monday evening in the Ruhr Valley town of Herne.
OP says he killed the boy either 8 am or 8 pm. Can anyone verify? I'm not gonna look through the old thread again

> circulating beyond the darknet on regular
'Who is this hacker Sup Forums?'
'Well Linda, he works with the darknet.'

pm, thread was in the evening (german time)

don't see any time listed in archived thread. however there is a time stamp with the new corpse with "1pm" and user said it happened at 8am

what is this retard doing, going from suicide to killing spree without thinking twice

That's an hour ahead of me. im shit with timezones.

>showing the young man with bloody hands next to the body of a boy.
Anyone have a picture? I've only seen the cut up body. It looked like a woman. I think I've been throwing the wrong news at you guys

Psychopaths man, psychopaths. What a time to be alive though.

Nah, the boy is older news from yesterday. We believe it's the same guy who posted the woman just now

archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/#

archived.moe/b/thread/724670400/

It can't be a woman. It must be Artie Lang

I'm the one posting a shitton on this thread and i sent the original article. Don't bother reading my replies. I was mistaken.

Didn't he say the woman had a little girl? So his body count is going to be at least 3, right? Unless these two stories aren't linked.

nice quads

Can anyone give me a archive link to the OG thread?

Most likely, if they are linked.

What woman?

>Didn't he say the woman had a little girl? So his body count is going to be at least 3, right? Unless these two stories aren't linked.
They are, some user confirmed that he was posting the same knife today like yesterday. If the girl comes home she will probably die.

>archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/

>Most likely, if they are linked.
I'm no expert but two things could be happening;
This is a one-off outlet of rage at a single family
or
He's done it before. The body count is much higher. His 'cooldown time' has decreased from months to weeks to mere hours. He said he's giving himself up.

Only our hero can give us this information.

Yours truly, IWankCats
I'm out.

Thanks

>The body count is much higher.
Doubt it highly, thats never the case if you suspect murder, its always less then you would think.

official police statement
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578410

you watched too much dexter

Len the butchers son is fucking awesome

Can you translate that shit to iglooees?

haha
>darknet

As already reported at this point, on 6 March around 8.30 pm, a tragic operation took place at the Fleithestraße in Herne.

There the corpse of a 9-year-old boy was found in the cellar of a house.

According to the previous investigation, the child was forcibly injured with stabs.

The police are looking for the urgently suspicious 19-year-old Herner Marcel Heße, who is described as follows:

- about 175 cm tall
- very slim body
- Spectacle wearer
- short blond hair
- presumably he is clothed with a camouflage jacket and vest.
Marcel Heße is said to have few social contacts. So far he has not appeared in the police force.

Based on information from the so-called "Darknet" it can not be excluded that Marcel Heße reacts violently. For this reason, the police, in case of need, asks for extreme caution and prompt notification of the police telephone call 110.

The responsible murder commission has set up a telephone for the action or the location of Marcel Heße under the telephone number 0234 / 909-4244.

"Excuse me, do you sell battletoads?"

Thanks

kek

we don't speak hitler, hans

blablabla ....

Penner is something I don't know, but he's as good as dead. The kid's dad isn't unknown in the biker scene

stfu retard

penner is a homeless person

Penner is just an insult. meaning something like homeless guy, hobo or something

"Fucker is as good as dead (?). His Father is not unknown in the bike scene"

looooooooooooool

Penner = homeless person
but it's commonly used as an insult like asshole

It is now 100% confirmed, there is a video.

bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/kindermord/herne-ermittler-fassunglos-50741702.bild.html

thanks

penner is just a german cuss word

kek
>Bild
>confirmed

Nice try fbi

They tell, the polive officers never seen something like this before and you should not share it

Of course... BILD confirms it. Quality newspaper.

wat

german police is on the way!

no video, deal with it

the father of the victim is a known member in the biker culture

What's happened? He posted again?

soon enough

kannst du ein screenshot von der blöden bild machen?

Schnauze, Zecke!

adblocker?

Reposting:

He wrote "1ルセル" at the end of the timestamp. RuSeRu is how Japs say "Russel". He might have been giving a clue as to his location.

Pic related could be one example that is exactly one state away from where he started which fits with what he said.

The police told it in a conference, why should they lie about it? They confirm they never had to deal with someone who films the murder and put it online.

und mehr

kek looks like some black trooper uniform from star wars

Ich würd die Seite auch nicht mit Adblocker aufrufen

Da gibt es nichts besonderes zu sehen. Nur so zitate wie "Bitte das Video nicht verbreiten" und "Die SPD ist fassungslos"

Do you have a archive link to this thread because i missed it

more like dark helmet

>The "1" isn't a "1" its the word "Ma" So it's "MaRuSeRu" what means "Marcel"
from other bread

>the police officers never seen something like this before

bunch a noob ass niggas
smh

Is it close to a train station? He said he was going by train.

He's either dead or the daughter (15) came home and he's doing her rn

But it looks exactly like a 1. Source for this "Ma" thing?

Rip other thread.

where can i see the pics?

auch wenn ich den blocker ausmache , lassen die mich nicht auf die seite und kb wieder alles umzustellen .....zuviel arbeit

This guy is fucking pathetic, why doesnt he try to kill someone who's a real fight?

If you want self esteem boosts from killing, atleast make it harder for yourself ffs.