I spent $10, dollars did I get ripped off?

I spent $10, dollars did I get ripped off?

Not really but a best buddy might've given you a little bit more

ha! That's about $2 worth around here

no
u got what u payed for
how dank is it?

looks good to me.

that looks like .5 grams
It's £10 for 1 gram in the UK which is like $8 i'd say you got ripped off

Hahaha thats to much
You'll get that for one or two dollars

you did good as far as I can tell.

looks fine

Depends on your location and the quality, but that's a decent amount for $10.

Looks about right to me op if you're in the states/canada

The going rate in non legal states in the US is 20 a gram so I would say you paud market price.

Seems legit for regular street value.

It's hard to tell from the photo, but it appears you paid 10 bucks for about half a gram. Seems fair enough. Use a grinder and get the most out of it.

Depends on the strand, if it's a shitty one then sorta, if it's great sativa then no that's good amount, you could use a gravity bong to span that much a lot longer too

my old dealer always short changed people who bought less than $20. he also hung out with a lot of sketchy people. I didn't pick up from him long term.

Fucking retard.

It's on the dot

Norcal bud to socal (dank)
10$ = 1 g ,Street 1.7g shop
Norcal bud (dank)
2$G 500$lb from the grower
Socal Fire (og Kush )

Street 10$ =.5g ,. Shop 1.3g

It's fair but as you make more friends you'll get better and better deals . Looks like some outdoor Mendo weed ask him for a .7 and where it came from.

>Use a grinder
>get the most out of it.
How is this related?

$500 lbs jesus I'm jealous

Naming weed is autistic as fuck.

No

This is 0.56 if you get your shit wholesale

pls grow a connection

Yes becuase not knowing the strain or orgin or the possible effects are Autistic remember user you have to be 18 and older to post here .

a gram will run you anywhere from 8-20 bucks depending on the strain. that looks to be almost a gram, so 10 bucks is about right.

yes $10 for a small bit of plant matter is too much. I don't care if it's weed that doesn't increase its value.

Where can I get a pound?

Spend like $2-4 dollars on a set of mineral scales, and never have to wonder if your dealer is shorting you again.

Quite a few shops in socal will sell it to you

To get that 500lb you have to Mendocino county Ukiah Willits (maybe lake county ) it's were most America's weed comes from . It's really inexpensive . As for my plug you have to wait to aguast it's quite lovely the whole town smells like weed and whine .

Usually weed tends to be very dense, so using a grinder breaks it up to a nice consistency. When you grind up dense nugs like in OP's pic, you can make the weed "go further" because you're not plopping .5 into a bowl and ripping it. You can parse out even consistent hits and enjoy all of it with a clean burn.