This is where you SJW bullshit got us into.Are you happy now Libtards?

This is where you SJW bullshit got us into.Are you happy now Libtards?

Its their right to do what they want with their body. Idk why you're so butthurt.

>got US into
Is that guy you?

Also, body mod freaks have been around for a while, this isn't that new.

can still see it's a dude

follow your dreams

>they have no clue what gender he is!!!!!
>but they refer to him as male

......how are people this stupid

>THEY have no clue what gender he is

Where do THEY actually say that in the article?

In the end he is still just a faggot

Why do you care what other adults do to their own bodies?

> "plans to remove genitals"

Good. Our best hope is that it didn't breed and that seems to have sorted itself out.

he will not be adding his genes to the pool luckily

This is kinda at the crux of things, isn't it? I hear a lot of bitching about how "the media" is bad and full of lies, but regardless of what's printed? Seems like most people can't read. Oh, they're literate. They can put the sounds to the letters and pronounce all the words that they see and whatever... but they can't actually read.

Normalizing this behavior negetively effects are society

omg lol seriously? It's "negatively effects our" society?

Be the change you want to see the world, friend.

[citation needed]

Ya people can do what they want but we still got the right to point and laugh and/or cringe at their stupidity.

>vinny ohh
AYY LMAOHH

weak, user

I bet you scream THE LIBTARDS DID THIS when you stub your toe.

Not arguing that. No one has the right to not be offended. Just saying the OP said "Us" as in he was somehow being forced to participate in the guy's body mod fetish

kek

were supposed to start citing our sources on Sup Forums now? i mean sheesh college was enough, but now this?! oi

Alright I can respect that.

I understand where he is coming from though. With the rise of the far left people are doing whatever like being 40, ditching their family to go live as a little girl without and repercussions.

Prove your claim.
"Our", i'm sure.
>inb4 come on

Ok, then how is his behavior detrimental to society?

not its final form

AAY LMAO

You're supposed to shitpost with enough credibility so that people question themselves and their beliefs.

Because drugs should be illegal

Fuck off, there's going to be infinitely worse shit than this in the future

>plans to have his genitals... removed

The problems also already solving itself

I'm not the same bloke that said it in the first place

different guy but we have society norms to keep things in balance and order. When people start doing this without ridicule or even question people start to think they can do whatever like come up with 30 different genders and force others to recognize it.

They should be shamed and bullied as an example to others and young children.

But that shit has been going on for as long as there has been humans. The internet just makes you more aware of it. Blaming everything one doesn't like on "der libtards" is just a scapegoat for dumb people who can't come up with a better argument.

No different than calling everyone a racist or a nazi or cuck.

>Omg lol seriously?

Shut up you stupid fucking faggot holy shit

>young minds can be manipulated and controlled.
One of those white greeks from history being high all the time said.

Give me a child and i give you any men you want back.

i think it was Socrates.

These kids dont chance today

Sure people with strong political believes will blame the other party for everything.

Here though I think he has a point. Just look and the 30 different genders that came about.

Please.

*deep breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>god bless you Vinny. you sad stupid fuck.

Nazis are actually right about something and i could argu that it is good to be a nazi

I wonder what kind of faggot voice it uses

This, libtard is just a buzzword for everything you don't like

All I can say is... that fucking exchange rate!

>tfw you'll ever earn a sum of money that big
>tfw you're already older than him

I just want a job and somebody to talk to.

How do you know socrates was white? He was Greek, but he was probably very Mediterranean, ethnically. Do you consider other Mediterraneans to be white?

Do you actually know anything about Socrates?

Degenerate sjw faggots will do anything for attention

>someone looks the way they want
>it's destroying society

O k a y

shit in one hand and wish for a job and somebody to talk to in the other. pedantic little whiny faggot, fuck you.

>yup. i'm mad

If he cuts off his nose, how will he smell?

And I can argue that it isn't. More people agree with me.

I long for the good old days when people were born as unfortunate freaks, instead of idiots like this who spend a small fortune to turn themselves into freaks.

Anything for 15 minutes of fame, and a life of being a D-list celebrity, huh?

>Implying new liberals arent cancer to society

Haha that was so funny.

explain why

I agree

I understand. I feel.

give it ten years and ask him again. this will be awkwardly funny

>negetively effect
an hero, you illiterate faggot

>he misplaced a single letter but got his message fully across
>better tell him to kill himself
Tolerant left.

>tfw not genderless alien sponge

Here's an alien who's so sick of the masc vs fem bullshit it decided to spend retarded amounts of money to completely wash it's hands of it.

>misplaced a single letter
>negetively
>effect
>single letter
While he might not be fluent in english, you on the other hand are a real fucking idiot. There's the misspelling of "negatively", but he also should have used "affect", you little cunt. Kindly an hero as well, nigger.

I'd bang that

Obviously. I don't think anyone would deny that

>Arab + other

So the "other" is the actual smallest ethnic group then, fucking Brits can't get anything right

Who honestly gives a fucking shit

>This is where you SJW bullshit got us into.

No this shit happens because in 'murrica doctors will do anything for money.

It normalizes behavior that leads to rash and impulsive permanent genital mutilation. It's already happened a bunch of times. People actually screaming in their beds at night with indomitable regret.

Not to say that it shouldn't be allowed, but if you're so fucking stupid that you think everything doesn't have it's ups and downs, then congratulations, you're a brainless mass media consuming retard and should be castrated like the people you defend so fervently.

>normalizing
You sound just like the neolibs. Two sides of the same fuckin coin.

Except it's been proven that people will dress up their children as the opposite sex these days, so your theory that it doesn't normalize this behavior is blown out of the water quickly.

And? Are your children the ones being dressed as the opposite sex?

how is this thread still up

>More people agree with me.
No one cares on Sup Forums,
pls leave

At least it is removing its genetials. No chsnce of spawning a freakshow baby. Im all for its your body its your choice, but this guy is a fucking freak who probably has some sort of mental disease

makes me proud to live in the glorious transhuman future!

Personally I want to see how much we can fuck society up.
I really identify with post-modern ideals in the critique of society and human nature.
All these people clawing at the bit for a purpose where is none, it is hysterical.

>And I can argue that it isn't.
No you cant

>And? Are your children the ones being dressed as the opposite sex?

Congratulations, this is the dumbest argument I've ever heard in my entire life. I'm going to tell you why when you respond, I just want to let it sink in how fucking stupid you are.

Now he's ready to combat ISIS. Send him in.

>Normalizing this behavior negetively effects are society

So every mentally ill dipshit being able to buy a gun is freedom but some mentally ill dipshit doing some body modifications is outrageous?

Those are halfbreeds with arabs, when you mix a caucasian with a black you sort of get an arab as well.

Because they are hybrids they are not a genetically stable population

Ill bite that bait, what are nazis right about?

Congratulations, this is the dumbest argument I've ever heard in my entire life. I'm going to tell you why when you respond, I just want to let it sink in how fucking stupid you are.

>got us into

Speak for yourself. I haven't been affected by it one bit.

> exploring the bounds of human morphology is a cry for "attention"

Please kill yourself Taggart

If he paid for it, so what? If the taxpayer paid for it...

Guns dont inspire young children to become fags

/thread

>are society

Why are conservatives always illiterate?

>mentally ill dipshit being able to buy a gun
i dont care if this is bait, it is just asinine.
They cant, okay.

And now this creep wants to adopt kids.

Now that you've proven how mad you are, I'll stick to my word and explain it with an example.

>Children are being tortured, this is wrong
>"Are your children being tortured?"

Thanks for playing.

killing the jews, cleaning up society and fight the globalist destroying the country.

Then there is the animal rights and the nation for its people part.

We should let it buy a gun though, right?

>Guns dont inspire young children to become fags

No, guns just inspire them to become dead. But that's the price of freedom, right? People cutting there nipples off, that's just the result of a sick society!

>killing the jews
Im on your side but you kinda failed here
They only killed the ones that where to weak to work.

Fun fact, that shooter ws a democrat

People going for 'sexless' is nothing new. This is a picture of a female->asex transexual. Had their bewbs and uterus removed because they were inconvenient.

Oh and don't forget Eunuchs have been a thing since the beginning of time.

I will never understand people who obsess over the 'normal' ends of the sex binary, like it's a goddamn mandate to be enforced.