ITT: ask an Arab girl anything

ITT: ask an Arab girl anything

Go ahead.

Tits or gtfo

can you bomb yourself?

TITS OR GTFO

Have you ever done a threesome with a goat?

Dont even want tits.
Just gtfo

This

Do you live in the United States? If so, what is your daily interaction with strangers like? Assuming you are Muslim and wear a hijab, I imagine people discriminate you and give you hate pretty often. How often does this type of bull shit happen?

tits or gtfo

not a question

follow the rules or fuck off cancer

Are you muslim?
Do you wear a head thing?
Do you masturbate?
What are your political views?
Will you be my gf?

Lel.

I could but why?

Never had sex so no.

But... that's a donkey.
Does Shrek know about this?

tits

not now but right now useless cumdumpster

Do you live in the sand land
Or do you live elsewhere?

>no tits posted

Wow so original. I'm quivering in my boots.

No I do not. I have lived in the west, but I currently live in the ME. I placed the Hijab when I was 16, but honestly in my experience I felt like in other countries people minded their own business. In the ME, I feel like people emphasise more on it which is annoying.

I was born in a Muslim household but I'm not a practicing one. Haven't felt spiritual in years.

Yes I wear a hijab.

Yes I do.

I lean liberal. I believe religion should be separated from the state.

No.

tl;dr

post your tits or fuck off

I've lived in multiple countries here yes. It's not as bad as media portrays it but society rules are trash.

are you in a country where failing to wear hijab will getcha whipped or killed?

why do you wear the hijab if you are nonreligious? Do you want to take it off someday?

tits or gtfo fail attention whore

No. I've even lived in Saudi Arabia. You just have to wear the black cloak shit (Abaya) there. The country I current reside in - I can wear anything as long as it's appropriate.

tits

or

gtfo

how often do Arabs fuck goats

why do you wear a hijab?
it scares most people, but itsn't it kind of a sign of oppression, that you have to cover yourself? We are all just humans, we are all the same and we know whats under that cloth. Hair like everyone else. Other than baldies.

I wore the hijab because I had been constantly nagged about it. Grandparents, parents, friends, kept telling me that I would burn in hell for each hair a man had laid eyes on. In the end, I decided to put it on because at least I could tell myself that I chose to do it. But that was 5 years ago. I've only recently come to terms with my denial about not being religious. I'm fairly certain I'm heading into agnostic territory.

ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS - ARAB WOMEN ARE CUCKS

are you attracted to white guys

thats pretty cool. Do you plan on moving somewhere less religious?

Same rate as other countries I suppose.
I think what people misunderstand is that hijab just represents covering hair. It's supposed to represent modesty, and men have their own version of it too. In places like Saudi Arabia, men are actually barred from entering public areas like malls or the airport if their pants are above the knee or if they're shirtless. I think wearing a hijab isn't oppression but people that were forced into it or groomed into it as children would be considered as some form of oppression. Most people I know that wore the hijab did it of their own accord though, so I think it's pretty unfair to say they're oppressed.

Do you like my cat?

I don't have a preferance when it comes to race. If anything, I just like strong jawlines, short groomed beards, and anyone taller than me (when it comes to physical attributes).

Yes I plan on leaving the ME. It's unstable, and I hate how the society works and all the stupid unspoken rules one has to follow. Plus I feel more respected outside and work opportunities are better.

what do you think of the almighty DJT?

Bitch, check pic related to educate yourself.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOOK LIKE THE GUY IN THIS PICTURE, IT FREAKS ME THE FUCK OUT ANYTIME ANYONE ELSE POSTS IT

thats a really nice pussy. Post more!

How does it feel to be the most low key hated ethnicity in the entire world?

I love your cat. Mail it to me.

He's a good laugh. I don't take him serious though, I feel like there are bigger things to worry about. I do think the outrage is blown out of proportion.

I know you're just shitposting but I'll humor you. I agree with you on that concept. Why bring up being a girl when it's completely unasked for? Nobody gives a fuck. I specified it in this thread because I felt like Arab was too vague. Arab men are definitely different from Arab women. Of course this is /b so I don't expect many serious questions.

Are we really though? There's 384 million Arabs, most of which have a hate boner for Jews.

Why arent you posting tits with time stamp?

What are the social rules there?

checked

Check 'em

I can't act specific ways, I'm not allowed to be loud because >tits. Smiling at strangers who are men is a little inappropriate, the amount of religion that's forced down your throat, etc etc. I can't play sports in public either but boys can. Basically a watered down version of what you hear on media.

reading through this thread I have to conclude OP is a shill. How much are they paying you to smear arabs even more OP?

do you like video games

lady, its almost the same in western society, its just that the west pretends it isnt. Your best bet for equality is probably moving further east.

What is the half-life of Strontium90?

How do you prefer to clean you ass?

Prove it, nigger

Oh bullshit dude, what fucking drugs are you smoking?

>hi guys i'm a gurl
>no tits
>no timestamp
checks out

user you are so full of shit.

Lulz

Do you think society and the religion there will go through a similar evolution like the west did not too long ago?

Can we see your hijab? Also what's your take on anal?

no one cares what you have to say whore

i do, im very interesting in a female arabs perspective on their own society

Which country you residing in?

Do you shave your cunt?

Arab country

Well im not a girl, so probably not. You must have me confused with OP

See the problem with people like you is that you can't accept criticism. I'm treated like crap in RL because I have the gall to call people out on their shit when they're doing something wrong. I'm not doing it to be hostile, I'm doing it because I want something to be proud of, and want Arabs to move and advance like most of the other nations.

Yes to some extent.

My point is you have a choice. There's always going to judgement, I know that. I could get suspended from my university if I don't follow some of those societal/cultural rules. And whatever you do will haunt you forever. I'm talking next level shit, my parents gave me so many lectures on what not to do otherwise nobody would want to marry me 'lel'. No country is perfect but until the ME gets its shit together, I'm leaving.

28.8 years.

Why don't you convert to Syriac Orthodox so you can be a good Iraqi woman?

Elo Hyneman

>probably
>there's still a chance

Well doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about, we have this thing called feminism in the west. it started off great but now it's kinda fucked due to a lack of stuff to do.

Timestamp or gtfo, nigger.

>Can't accept criticism
rolf you're not criticizing me, I'm not a fucking arab. What I'm saying, and are still saying is you are not either, you're probably some shill coming here to play pretend.

How's sex after the Cliterectomy
?

He could be a pre-op trans boy who shaves his cunt

i admire your optimism

What do you think about my cock?

Sup Forums. Home of intelligent discourse

don't worry user, every reply I'm giving is sage so this thread gets no bumps from me. Can't speak for the rest of these faggots.

This isn't a camwhore thread you retardo mcclardo. (McClardo is the family name of all retards the world over)

>Telling someone to follow the rules
>Doesn't understand one of Sup Forums's most important rules when it comes to dealing with women
>Being this new

The door is over there newfriend.

>implying it matters
gender was urrelevant and was used to draw attention to thread therefore tits

not the other guy but there's a difference between not understanding a rule and not respecting it

People are becoming more educated and there are small changes, but it's going to take a lot of change - something that not many Arabs are willing to do. Most of the problems are cultural rather than spiritual.

Islamically its illegal. Personal I don't care, as long as everyone's consenting.

For the time being, I'm not answering that.

Yes.

How many times have you been fucked in the ass?

why is the head disproportionally small?

Are you sure about that? from what i hear it's because of Islam that the culture is the way that it is, Which would make sense considering every other religion has had this issue.

Can I have a blowjob?

OP is punchcat. Hails from the land of elswyr

ya sharmoota bete3mely ay fe Sup Forums. also BIZAZ or gtfo

pics or enjoy your penis

>gender was urrelevant
agree
>and was used
agree
>to draw attention to thread
Disagree. There's no rhetorical difference between someone saying "ask an Arab guy anything" and "ask an Arab girl anything." Girls are as used to referring to themselves as "girl" as guys are to referring to themselves as "guy."
>therefore tits
Very much disagree. Arab tits = fuck no

Come on you can tell. Its not like I'm gonna hunt you down. You'll probably be blown up by a car before that
So you down for anal with your hubby?
Inshallah :(

Drones incoming.

kek, so badly did i want to spell it like that

Take care if she says she'd blow it

no tits=gtfo

youre not exempt from the rules nor special,snowflake

Inshallah:(

I don't respect the rules.

itt:newfags calling newfags, newfags

lurk moar newfag nigger